Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

My Ex Want Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Want Me Back (841 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) / My Pregnant Ex Want My Sex Service Please Help!!! / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Want Me Back by benice2: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2008
only God knows what he really want now. . . just confuse

really scared of men now.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by spikedcylinder: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2008
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by soulamanne(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2008
u sound traumatized. cry how did u guys fall out?
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by opuro(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2008
he want to be sure he can dump you and take you back!
and if possible dump you again!
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by maxcolino(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2008
you don't judge a man from the same yard-stick,any life is full of ups and down just ask God for direction sha
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2008
opuro:

he want to be sure he can dump you and take you back!
and if possible dump you again!

Thats not true.

First of all, why did he leave. Why did you guys split

Then how serious is he about wanting you back?? Is he being causal about it, or do you sincerity and remorse in his eyes

Thridly, you know him more that anybody here. Take a look back and make a decicion. Is he worth the stress. Usually when a guy walks, its best to let him go. Even if he comes crawling back, its better not to go back. Cos the realinonship dint work out in the first place for a reason, and its sometimes a mistake to think things will change. They never do!!!
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by spikedcylinder: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2008
I think the OP had a thread somewhere about why they split. I can't be bothered to find it unless she comes back here to summarise the reason for the split.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by Okijajuju1(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2008
@ Poster

Depending on what caused the first separation, there is a possibility things might still be able to work out.

Like Ujujoan has said, You dated him so only you can judge (based on experience) and know if the relationship is worth giving a second chance or walking away from.

I want my ex back, but its just for the sex. Geez she really knew how I loved it. cry cry
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by opuro(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2008
thats what am talking about
sex can be the reason for a guy to dump a babe and go for her again and again
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by benice2: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2008
We dated 4 6month without sex, I decided to walk away cos I discovered he was going out with someone else back then in university, he was in his final yr while I was in my first yr, he tried 2 bring me back but I refused. Now I got a surprised call from him asking me to come so we can see and startup something. . . .
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by opuro(m): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2008
sex is the c of o
of any relationship
so the guy never shag you and you are complaining he dumped you?
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by Okijajuju1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2008
be-nice:

We dated 4 6month without sex, I decided to walk away because I discovered he was going out with someone else back then in university, he was in his final yr while I was in my first yr, he tried 2 bring me back but I refused. Now I got a surprised call from him asking me to come so we can see and startup something. . . .

Do you still love him or should I say "have feeling for him"? If you do the go back to him.

He wants you back despite the fact that he has never had sex with you, then it is either the money or he really does still love you. (my opinion)
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by benice2: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2008
its like 5yrs now i walked out of the relationship,

its not as if am rich nor he is rich 2, i dont realy knw wat exactly he want from me.but he is sounding like someone dat want to setle down,but u knw guys wit there swt mouth now, they meet a girl and tell her they want to setle down while wat they want is to get her down and leave her heartbrkn.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by Okijajuju1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2008
Either ways its your call.

Are you desperate?? then grab him.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by benice2: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2008
i cant be desperate cos am ok as a young lady, i mean beautiful, i have evry thing a man will want in a woman as a wife.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by ramonacee(f): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2008
grin grin

be sure of this one thing,no matter how you make-up with an ex,that same thing that broke you guys up in the first place will still keep on surfacing and make you guys breakup again.

angry angry
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by sistawoman: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2008
It has been 5 years. He has prob. grown and matured. He now see the value in you and this could be a very good thing. I am sure he has dated other women over the 5 years and it prob. took dating them to see what he loss in you.

I would go see him, tell him you want to take is slow and see where things are. Be honest, let him know what your apprehensions are about dating him again, ask him what his intentions are, what caused him to call you and take it one day at a time.

Get to know him all over again and let him get to know you all over again.

Watch him closely and gauge what it is that he wants from you.

Good luck and keep us posted.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by Emperoh(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2008
I think you shuld just fix an appointment and hear this guy out.
There and then you can factor out what he really wants
It will be a fatal mistake to agree to go back to him straight away.
Take sometime though secretely to observe him. Just give him the impression that all is well
But at the same time, see if he has the qualities you seek in your prospective hubby.
Else just politely take the walk.

From your explanation above, it doesn't seem there was a bitter quarrel before you left him
There is always a second chance in an affair after which it shouldn't be given any more trial.

My advice; JUST HEAR HIM OUT AND ACCESS HIM.
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by benice2: 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2008
yes there was no bitter quarrel
Re: My Ex Want Me Back by benice2: 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2008
thanks all 4 ur advice

(1) (Reply)

Hello I Want A Girl For A Seroius Relationship / HELP !!!! PLSSSS GIVE ME ADVICE , I NEED IT / How To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.