Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (66301 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / My Pregnant Ex Want My Sex Service Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by mandy82(f): 7:07am On Apr 12, 2006
How can i tell if my ex wants me back or is just using me until he finds someone else?  He broke up with me about 3 months ago citing that he didn't know if he loved me the same anymore or didn't know if he saw a future for us (we dated for 2 years, lived together.  he was 31 and i'm 23), but recently has started hanging around at my place again.  Could it be that he is just afraid to admit that maybe he was wrong?  He apologised for saying horrible things after we broke up and wanted to know if my mother hated him,    When he comes over its like nothing ever happend, he calles me baby and sweetheart and even offered to give me a back massage after a really long day at work (thats NEVER happened before!)

what are your thoughts?[/b][b][b][/b]
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by kajad(m): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2006
Perhaps he has realised he had jewel in his hands. Give him another chance but watch him though
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by curiousNja(f): 8:06am On Apr 12, 2006
Maybe you should ASK him what his intentions are? he may not tell the truth but you should be able to garner a lot from that conversation.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by kajad(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2006
What do you mean ask him what his intentions are? What was the idea of the relationship the first time? you should be asking the girl what happend to cause the break up and if the situation has changed.

must you girls always have a question for a man when you have made up your minds not to believe his reply?

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by Roscodaddy(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2006
Mandy,you are the one in it,guys are bad,you see there us nothing we enjoy more than free sex and when it comes with ease,sometimes we rush back to our old love when the chips are down as regards other girls,because things will be easy there,hold on tight and ask him what he wants from you before giving in to any of his advances

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by Free(f): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2006
well maybe he realised that he made a mixtake when he broked it off, that why
hes back now, or maybe he back just to use you, and then break up your again
so just ask him why he is back Now, whats his intention, let him go expecially if he
doesnt want to be with you for the long run!!!! dont let him waste your time, the fact
that hes actually older than you, he might have came back for sex, who knows,
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by rasheethz: 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2006
Be careful girl, I think he just wants to hit some ass.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by gigitte(f): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2006
yewo!, from experience err i think you should kick him to the kerb

my own two cents

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by reniks(f): 12:36am On Apr 13, 2006
Maybe he's changed,maybe not.You've gotta really watch out.If its true action speaks louder than words,then u should watch out for the sincerity of his actions.Time would tell whether his intentions are genuine,so don't have your hopes high.Besides you shouldn't give the impression that you are like some fallow land that he can leave and come back to at will.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by chinani(f): 4:34am On Apr 13, 2006
I think you should let him go. I mean, if he's coming back then it should be for him to say what he feels. What does he think, coming back & hanging around without saying his feelings/position That's rude in my book. It is nice that he apologized & asked about your mom though.

I agree with ROSCODADDY. He might just be looking for "free sex". Also there's the "you'll miss me when I'm gone factor". He might be missing you but that doesn't necessarily mean that the relationship will be good or better. I'll pray for you girl b/c I've been there. And made the wrong decision. *sigh*

3 Likes

Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by nikitareal(f): 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2006
;Dpoor boy,dnt u tink he had bin sufferin,i mean he realised he lost someone special n nw!!
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by fresheva(f): 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2006
baby girl cmon. he just wants you in bed period, just ask him his intentions and pls dont go if u have doubts as per his response kiss

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by rightdude(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2006
hey hope am not being myopic here but its common for guys to wanna go back to an ex he was probably having something physical with, maybe he is not getting what he wants out there.most guys believe in one stupid law termed 'okoro's law' which says and i quote "once there ,always there". hope you know what the there stands for. guys sorry for leaking the law grin
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by babycool(f): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2006
Girlfriend please get him out of your life fast!!!! He is just missing the good ol 'days of hot passion!
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by BobbieMae(f): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2006
See these damn negroes? You get a girl, she is good to you, you dump her, and now you want her back? Who the blimy phuck you think you izz

Girl listen! Dont take his trifling ass back. The mutha fawka basically told you he didnt love you. He prolly had a biatch on the side and that shit didnt work out and now he wants to come back,

Dont let him give you no massages, either!

Instead girl, make sure you look good, make sure your hair, clothes and make up are on point, and make sure he sees you looking of the chain and looking good too!

Its the year of the FEmales!

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by katherinae(f): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2006
mandy the weary i wouldnt trust him.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by tonyodeh(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2007
@topic

I am a little confused at the responses, some harsh, some weird and some funny. from my perspective i think sometimes we guys/girls take for granted what we have and want to be a little adventuorous only to realise that what we had in our previous partners was a blessing in disguise. i think u shud give him a chance he has realised you worth thats why he came calling, sometimes we could all fall for temptations to look else were.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by BigSis(f): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2007
He knows you are still into him emotionally.  I man 31 years should know what he wants.  He wants to use for sex, until someone else come along.  Honey this is how it works.  When meets her, he is going dump you.

If you take him back, he will know that you are weak and treat you accordingly. Girl you got to love yourself more than any man.

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by Islander(f): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2007
Sweetheart run like a fugitive, I am sure is a reason, and a very valid one too, why he is your ex.

I had a conversation recently with a very dear friend of mine regarding this matter. And he pointed out something to me which had me thinking. Guys would "knock" on an ex first whenever they are looking for an easy lay. You see it beats having to go looking and many ex's are still emotionally hang up on their mates, that makes it rather easier to give in.

Please say what you mean, and mean what you say, let this guy be, You will only end up being hurt, again, in the long run,

1 Like

Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by alaskaa(m): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2007
Just be carefull i agree with KAJAD watch him closely ,
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 2:09am On Jul 19, 2007
give the chance again but don't trust easily.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by olanajim(m): 4:52am On Jul 19, 2007
Iroyin o dabi afojuba!
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by sagacious(f): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2007
He know what he said and that his the real feelings in him that he can't find the love he felt last two years anymore , such guy can  kick you out of matrimonial home after you settle down .My advice is that you pretend you are not in love anymore, avoid going to bed with him , talk more on how your future gonna be.Deny him of what he enjoy doing with you and see if he will stay , Be sure he's for real before you give a second chance.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by denex: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2007
Well, I was in the same fix 2 months ago. Just that am a guy and she's the girl and this is what I said:

"Is anything you want to tell me, something you feel I should know?

Something you ought to tell me which you may not want to say.

Just to know what's really happening with the new mood, the new attitude, the new attention.

You do realise we broke up; and breaking up means moving on. So what's this all about?

I remember when we used to text back in the day. It was the most fun thing I remember about you. I wonder what we'd text to each other these days.

And those nights we'd just lay together and sleep. When you were cold, I'd cuddle not to keep you warm, but just to keep myself a little cool too, you keep me cool, I keep you warm. You know that's the whole Yin & Yang thing.

That's when I started to believe.

But all that is gone and done with now. It's all dead and buried. So what is this brand new amity supposed to be?"
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by sammyjl(f): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2007
If I were u girl, i'd think twice before allowing him back into my life, but perharps he went and realized that he is making the biggest mistake of his life by letting u go. Ever heard the expression (u neva know wat u hve till u loose it) It is true! Well u can try him out and c if the 2nd time is a charm but dont give him all your heart cos of wat he did and said to u in the past.

Who knows wat his motives are, rather sit and talk about this with him aswell. Communication is power.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by Busta(f): 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2007
be careful, I sense trouble.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:42am On Oct 17, 2007
he said he's not sure he loves you, and all of a sudden he becomes sure, i would suggest you be very watchful, as naija peeps would say, shine your eyes shocked well well and don't fall a fool again. because i feel he's just up to something.
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by babycool(f): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2007
denex:

Well, I was in the same fix 2 months ago. Just that am a guy and she's the girl and this is what I said:

"Is anything you want to tell me, something you feel I should know?

Something you ought to tell me which you may not want to say.

Just to know what's really happening with the new mood, the new attitude, the new attention.

You do realise we broke up; and breaking up means moving on. So what's this all about?

I remember when we used to text back in the day. It was the most fun thing I remember about you. I wonder what we'd text to each other these days.

And those nights we'd just lay together and sleep. When you were cold, I'd cuddle not to keep you warm, but just to keep myself a little cool too, you keep me cool, I keep you warm. You know that's the whole Yin & Yang thing.

That's when I started to believe.

But all that is gone and done with now. It's all dead and buried. So what is this brand new amity supposed to be?"

Poor Denex , Still mourning ur girfrriend? cry cry
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by omys: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2007
The big question is WHAT MADE THE GUY CALL IT QUIT IN THE FIRST PLACE? Please thread carefully because accepting him back may be a journey into another catastrophic heartbreak (remember how you feel when he first left?).

cool omys
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by swoosh(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2007
I think you should give him a second chance- he most probably has realized he erred. The fact is we (men) often only realize what a jewel we had after we've lost it

Good luck girl
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by zignor(m): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2007
Used and dumped! tongue
But fairly used . . .and will be roughly used in due course grin
Re: Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? by amievivian(f): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2007
girlie there just mite be nuthing wrong with u taking him back
but this time let him know what u want
if he is so into wanting to sex you, then blieve me sweetie he just came back to hit some ass

guys do that cos they know that we just mite still be into them emotionally
so they get to take advantage of that
let him know how u feel, let him know u were hurt n let him work to get back ur trust and love
his acting lyk nuthing eva happened is a very smart move
if he doesnt agree to your terms n u r not sure of his intentions if u tink he is still crooked
then let him step!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Skate On Lagos Road To Wedding Venue / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.