Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? (51272 Views)

Gambian President Gifts Nollywood Stars Plots Of Land / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos / Photo: Abeg, Who Mumu Pass Between These Nollywood Stars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by iconize(m): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
lekkie073: Where is ewejoko on d list?
And ireti?
Goergie O lekinson?
dejo tunfulu

opebe

Baba sue
Ajirebi
Fadeyi oloro
Abija wara biekun
Osabunmi
ogogo

Why r all these not on d list? angry
I suspect foul play
Who are the peeps you listed above?
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Zack orji,late tom west,bob manuel udokwu,francis duru,juliet ibeh,grace amah........
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by iconize(m): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
OCTAVO: Liz Benson - True confession
Saint Obi - State of Emergency
Regina Askia - Sakobi the snake girl
Charles Okafor - Osofia in London
Bimbo Akintola - Blood sisters

Did Charles okafor feature in Osuofia in London?
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by iconize(m): 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
ty444: Zack orji,late tom west,bob manuel udokwu,francis duru,juliet ibeh,grace amah........

Francis duru and Bob manuel udokwu are still Nollywood actors.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by OCTAVO: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
iconize:

Did Charles okafor feature in Osuofia in London?
Yeah, he did.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Onyiido: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
2romantic: Victoria inyama was hot hot hot
and is still hot hot hot

those big boobs

she's ageless too.
Bby face
. Look but don't touch cool
2romantic: Victoria inyama was hot hot hot
and is still hot hot hot

those big boobs

she's ageless too.
Bby face
. Look but don't touch
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by iconize(m): 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
OCTAVO:
Yeah, he did.
I don't think so mate...
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Mayydayy(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
sam dede.my best yesterday.today.and forever
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Onyiido: 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
bustyhelen: Pat attah

pat attah

pat attah

pat attah

o my gush !!!!

I miss him in movies.

I remember I used to have wet dreams bcs of him as he used to get me wet.

lol
Pastor come oooo
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by OCTAVO: 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
iconize:
I don't think so mate...
I've heard you.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
Lamasta: These are the real Nollywood Actors and Actress down memory lane not all this kwashiokor nowadays. @op what of Eucharia and this guy that act Ijele and also Bakassi you remember him?

Eucharia still acts but not much unlike the others that don't.

the Ijele guy is Sam Dede.

he's a lecturer in Uniport
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
Infoay: It is advice to live the stage when the ovation is loudest. Kudos to them and thanks op

welcome
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
I was gonna marry Victoria Inyama but I was only 15yrs then....lol.
I like that chic die but I love my wife.
Memories...
Saint Obi.
Zulu Adigwe.
Edith Jane Azu.
Uche Obi Osotule....in Onome, one of the best movie nollywood ever made.
Ann Njemanze.....name them....Liz ffucking sexy Benson....Dolly couger Unachukwu.
Keppy Ekpeyong....Sola Fosudo. .....Oh my days..
Lalasticlala nwanne, deme!
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
Why them all run go London
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
Susan Patrick(missed her smile and what we usually refer to as "open teeth"), Sam Dede (missed the manly look on his face as well as body language), RMD (missed his smile and action), Shola Shobowale aka Toyin Tomato (missed her trouble making scenes), Hilda Dokubo (missed her smiles, tears and the concerned look on her face)...Am no more a Nollywood fan though as Hollywood has taken me out of the hood...however, all in all when I appear before my maker on the last day and HE asks me who among the Nollywood stars I missed most while on earth, it's definitely going to be JOHN OKAFOR (that guy dey act mumu scene finish).

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by edlion57(m): 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
MrRhymes101: Okey Bakassi..............and who knws hw I can get RATTLESNAKE n dat movie those children were stranded in d bush n were singing
I have d movie here in my phone rattle snake 1 and 2 ..if u are in enugu I will gv it to u free of charge ...07036057044 I love dat guy die.. d senior ahanna
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by rattlesnake(m): 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
MrRhymes101: Okey Bakassi..............and who knws hw I can get RATTLESNAKE n dat movie those children were stranded in d bush n were singing

see me here
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
iconize:

I don't really care for Francis Duru but Bob was in there, too.
Biko, where is Basorge Tariah?
Rip, J T Tom West.....Onwu melu ife!
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
iconize:

really ok i put joe adekwagh,emeka enyiocha,john paul nwadike,bukky ajayi.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Fitz22(f): 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
RMD.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
OCTAVO: Liz Benson - True confession
Saint Obi - State of Emergency
Regina Askia - Sakobi the snake girl
Charles Okafor - Osofia in London
Bimbo Akintola - Blood sisters

Regina wasn't in Sakobi the snake girl, d lead actress there was Susan Patrick

Bimbo wasn't in Blood Sisters, rather Omotola & Genevieve
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by OCTAVO: 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
lalasticlala:

Yeah you are very correct. smiley
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by iconize(m): 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
ty444: really ok i put joe adekwagh,emeka enyiocha,john paul nwadike,bukky ajayi.

Johnpaul nwadike can't be put in the same range with the likes of Emeka enyiocha. Nwadike I guess started acting in 2004 and he's a quitter.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by iconize(m): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

I don't really care for Francis Duru but Bob was in there, too.
Biko, where is Basorge Tariah?
Rip, J T Tom West.....Onwu melu ife!
Oh! JT Tom west...
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by iconize(m): 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
lalasticlala:

Was Charles okafor in "Osuofia in London?
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
Na only saint obi n shobowale i sabi...
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Yugosng(m): 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
For me, It's definitely got to be Ernest/St. Obi (Take me to Mama tho! grin), and Hanks Anuku - I did enjoy "The Crusader" movie back then wink
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Fxwarrior: 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
Op you are no longer my friend. sad

Why didn't you put STELLA DAMASUNS?
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Nollywood collapsed when these stars left the industry....We also had some great directors like Obi mmadubuogwu, Tade Ogidan, Teco Benson,Amaka Igwe, Ogunjiofor and many more.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
OdenigboAroli: Nollywood collapsed when these stars left the industry....We also had some great directors like Obi mmadubuogwu, Tade Ogidan, Teco Benson,Amaka Igwe, Ogunjiofor and many more.

ya u r right even Chico and Zeb ejiro
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by gistmelove(m): 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
Lukuluku bantaa shii

Ewejoko

iya mi leko

Omo ladun

pari olodo

regina oscar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' / Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa / D'banj's Ikoyi Mansion Pool: His Signature Logo Engraved In It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.