Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? (51210 Views)

Gambian President Gifts Nollywood Stars Plots Of Land / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos / Photo: Abeg, Who Mumu Pass Between These Nollywood Stars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Afam4eva(m): 4:46am On Jul 21, 2014
Can we forget Tom Njemanze who was one of Nollywood's suffer heads in movies.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Afam4eva(m): 4:50am On Jul 21, 2014
Nollywood legends cannot be complete without Sam Dede. He featured in two movies that people still talk about till today. One is Ijele where he played Ijele himself opposite Oma played by Genevieve and antagonized by Echeria Anunobi. He also became a household figure when he featured in the Issakaba franchise. There were lots of movies about the bakkassi boys and several of them were played by Emeka Ike, Segun Arinze and some other Actors but none came close to Issakaba.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Afam4eva(m): 4:54am On Jul 21, 2014
We can never forget the strong man of Nollywood, Gentle Jack. he featured in several movies but one that stands out is his role in Vuga which he played opposite Regina askia and faced with the task of defeating Segun Arinze and Ramsey Noah's characters.

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Billygee2u: 4:56am On Jul 21, 2014
bustyhelen: Pat attah

pat attah

pat attah

pat attah

o my gush !!!!

I miss him in movies.
I remember I used to have wet dreams bcs of him as he used to get me wet.

lol

get matured and responsible
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Afam4eva(m): 5:10am On Jul 21, 2014
Tricia Esegbe is another actress that contributed her own quota to Nollywood. She came into limelight after she played Harashika in the movie of the same name.

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Afam4eva(m): 5:13am On Jul 21, 2014
Apart from being the CEO of Andy Best Electronics which was one of the biggest movie production houses at the time, Andy Chukwu also featured in a handful of movies and most of them are movies he also produced.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Ekebe1(m): 5:15am On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=bustyhelen]Pat attah

pat attah

pat attah

pat attah

o my gush !!!!

I miss him in movies.

I remember I used to have wet dreams bcs of him as he used to get me wet.

Sorry, u ve not seen me yet... Wld even get u pouring
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 21, 2014
Afam4eva: Tricia Esegbe is another actress that contributed her own quota to Nollywood. She came into limelight after she played Harashika in the movie of the same name.
My favorite was Alex Lopez. She was a 'complete' actress
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by aieromon(m): 5:30am On Jul 21, 2014
I miss the combo of RMD and Liz Benson. I left Nollywood with them cry
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by davno: 5:54am On Jul 21, 2014
Chaii!!! How time flies! Out of sight...
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Richohm(m): 5:56am On Jul 21, 2014
Evergreen movies like; FULL MOON by REGINA ASKIA.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 21, 2014
obayaya:

You forgot to add

Taboo
State of Emergency
Executive Crime
Conspiracy
Journey to hell (Nollywood Horror movie) grin
most exclusive girl in africa.
Abuja connection.

Watched 'em on Video tape. That big one grin
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 21, 2014
obayaya: Saint Obi!!!

can never forget that movie "State of Emergency"

That was Nollywood was fun
seconded.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Afam4eva(m): 6:05am On Jul 21, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: most exclusive girl in africa.
Abuja connection.

Watched 'em on Video tape. That big one grin
I remember this movie. I think he was a mechanic in the movie and did it opposite one actress that is now a musician.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 21, 2014
Afam4eva:
I remember this movie. I think he was a mechanic in the movie and did it opposite one actress that is now a musician.
exactly. grin
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Afam4eva(m): 6:16am On Jul 21, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: exactly. grin
The soundtrack of the movie goes something like thi:

What's the name of this girl?
She's the most exclusive girl in Africa

grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 7:07am On Jul 21, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Ow k.
Last Bullet
Meanwhile, atimes your handle bears female & atimes male.
Are my eyes decieving me?

nooooo

its M

mayb ur eyes were really deceiving u ooo

lol
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by fairheven: 7:12am On Jul 21, 2014
#THE MOST BEAUTIFUL#EGO BOYO#
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Abiagirl777(f): 7:16am On Jul 21, 2014
sol2galay: Who know where emeka igwe is Ahanna senior,the lattle snake himself who play a reading role in THE LATTLE SNAKE alongside Peter. The guy good mehn and handsome nollywood actor or all time.

my friend r u from Anambra?
Wetin come be lattle snake?lol

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2014
R9rex: The list is not complete without Amenze Imarhiagbe...tears for love, Without love, FLesh and Blood

ya that's Amaeze of Flesh and Blood who relocated to the US after her affair with Ramsey Nuoah crashed. She recently said she's making a come back

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by listenersky: 7:37am On Jul 21, 2014
Who remembers this evergreen movie, "DAYBREAK ". Stars Olu Jacobs and Co. I need to watch that movie again and again.what happened to nollywood? Gone are those days.Infact Nigeria teens of nowadays are really missing.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2014
What of sola fosudo in true confession n ijeoma in taboo. Really missed all those old movies. Glad I still have them in VHS, na to go but video rewinder and cleaner to watch them all over again. Choi, they are ever green
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by xtervaganza(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2014
We all enjoyed these wonderful people be you Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa until stoopid achebe came with his rubbish book and divided us

What a shame

All these worthless old people are the reason this country is in turmoil
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by blocker: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2014
xtervaganza: We all enjoyed these wonderful people be you Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa until stoopid achebe came with his rubbish book and divided us

What a shame

All these worthless old people are the reason this country is in turmoil
leave Achebe out of this the division was there before the coming of the white man, before and after independence and the civil war made worse by 20 niaja pounds Awolowo recommended so don't try that history distortion technique with us cos we are back from the poverty line that was designed for us.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2014
lalasticlala:

ya that's Amaeze of Flesh and Blood who relocated to the US after her affair with Ramsey Nuoah crashed. She recently said she's making a come back
She's so pretty!!
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 21, 2014
Wooow,,dis is kool. Op u jst took me on a walk down memorylane.... Thumbs up fr yasmileyI really missed loads of them... Likes of Liz, Dora, Susan, Pat,Charles, Maureen, Victoria,Sandra:.Abeg dey plenty jare mk i stop here.....mehn! Good old days:cheesy They rocked my world den8-)

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by xtervaganza(m): 8:23am On Jul 21, 2014
blocker: leave Achebe out of this the division was there before the coming of the white man, before and after independence and the civil war made worse by 20 niaja pounds Awolowo recommended so don't try that history distortion technique with us cos we are back from the poverty line that was designed for us.
you don't seem to get my point, mate.

We tolerated each other and related well, be it online or physically before achebe released that evil book.

He sowed an evil seed of discord before he left .

Ever since he released that book there has been so much hate towards each other

Do u think its right for the igbos to work hard after the civil war only to fall into another war again?

I don't think so
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by basty: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2014
In the absence of Sam Loco Efe, none
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2014
Afam4eva:
many people thought Dolly Unachukwu was old then because of her size. Not knowing she was really young.

exactly
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 8:47am On Jul 21, 2014
OdenigboAroli: How about Patrick Doyle, Ayo Adesanya and the beautiful Ego Nnamani Boyo? ??
What we have today is bunch of untalented actors wannabes.....sad,sad and pathetic!

And the voluptuous Rosemary Ingbi.
What about Rachael Oniga.

Patrick was always playing role of a pastor

Ayo only acts in Yoruba films these days maybe, unlike b4 when she was prominent in d English scene, BTW I liked her eyes

Rose mary Ignbi was 4cking ugly
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2014
D good old movie days,some of these movies listed here by u guys are still fresh in my memory,notably issakaba,ijele,narrow escape,true confession n my best movie still date THE KING AND I

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 8:54am On Jul 21, 2014
Afam4eva: Alex Lopez also strutted her stuff during her time because she was ready to take just about any role. From exposing some flesh to cutting her hair totally for a movie.

she smoked like mad, I mean alexx Lopez

u remember Elfreda Rowland?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan: 'Dammy Krane Was Caught Because God Loves Him’ / Adedimeji Lateef And Oyebade Adebimpe Pre-Wedding Photos / Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.