Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,918 members, 7,852,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

How Do I Know If She Truely Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know If She Truely Love Me (1244 Views)

12 Ways To Know If Your Man Truely Love You / 90% Of Girls Never Got Marry To Whom They Truely Love / Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know If She Truely Love Me by leverage12(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
Am in seriously in Love with this babe and have been wooing her for more than a month now, but thank God she is finally showing me some green light, but my problem is she find it hard to express her feeling for me which gets me thinking if she has feelings for me or not. Please house how do I know she is having same feelings as I have for her not ending up fooling myself. Please don't insult, matured comments. Thanks
Re: How Do I Know If She Truely Love Me by pasqal09: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
But u just said she has started showing u green light?
Re: How Do I Know If She Truely Love Me by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
my dear, u cant knw how much she loves u or if truly she loves u now....u ll only knw dat a woman loves wen u r passn tru some really hard times n she s still dere to hold u close n encourage....give her tym,study her...i bet u ll see some signs later..

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If She Truely Love Me by Tallesty1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
pasqal09: But u just said she has started showing u green light?
Maybe the light don off.

Op, it is not possible to tell if a girl loves you or not, just enjoy the good time while it lasts.
Re: How Do I Know If She Truely Love Me by Tymax(m): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
Guy she doesn't love you. Don't fool urself.
Re: How Do I Know If She Truely Love Me by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
Op you will have to keep hanging on cos she might or she might not

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If She Truely Love Me by dytbabe: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
Leverage
U shldnt have brought it here
U know I love u
After all the green light I have shown u
Don't let me start giving u yellow light or red light ooo
Re: How Do I Know If She Truely Love Me by Tymax(m): 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
^ ^ ^ Told you. She doesn't love you man! grin
Re: How Do I Know If She Truely Love Me by belhomme(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
guy drink poison and watch out for her reaction...atleast u would have seen hw ur life with her would have bn before dying...
Re: How Do I Know If She Truely Love Me by leverage12(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
dytbabe: Leverage
U shldnt have brought it here
U know I love u
After all the green light I have shown u
Don't let me start giving u yellow light or red light ooo
lol u funny oo
Re: How Do I Know If She Truely Love Me by dytbabe: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
leverage12: lol u funny oo

Btw, where's the money u promised to bring to my house tonight
Re: How Do I Know If She Truely Love Me by dytbabe: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tymax: ^ ^ ^ Told you. She doesn't love you man! grin

See u
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Know If She Truely Love Me by psychologist(m): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
Dont call her 4 d next 3 days

Just kip her in dark about yaself 4 d next 3 days..make it difficult for her to commune with you including in all social media ...if she truly cares she will by all means sort after you
Re: How Do I Know If She Truely Love Me by Tymax(m): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
dytbabe:

See u
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Know If She Truely Love Me by leverage12(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
psychologist: Dont call her 4 d next 3 days

Just kip her in dark about yaself 4 d next 3 days..make it difficult for her to commune with you including in all social media ...if she truly cares she will by all means to sort after you
yeah I think that's what I will do. Thanks
Re: How Do I Know If She Truely Love Me by dytbabe: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
leverage12: yeah I think that's what I will do. Thanks

Hehehhehe
U want to do testing koko
Dey dia make pa-i-nt dey wear u
U go jst loose her
Shior
Re: How Do I Know If She Truely Love Me by leverage12(m): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
dytbabe:

Hehehhehe
U want to do testing koko
Dey dia make pa-i-nt dey wear u
U go jst loose her
Shior
so what do you advise I do? Am confused oo
Re: How Do I Know If She Truely Love Me by dytbabe: 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
leverage12: so what do you advise I do? Am confused oo

Jst be ursef
Don't let anyone build ideas in ur head

Everyth is risk, u can't be so lucky to always meet a woman that wld love u back, give it a trial, it will only make u stronger, don't chicken out
Re: How Do I Know If She Truely Love Me by manutdadex(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
i think u shud kill ur emotions a little here dude, she knws u love her already, well for me women can hardly stand wen dey love some1. Their eyes and d way they smile always betray dem. When too much emotion is involved even if she no like u no go gree,and it clouds judgment. But d smile is nt a gurantee o
Re: How Do I Know If She Truely Love Me by leverage12(m): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
@ALL thanks I really appreciate your comments and concern, but women get mind oo

(1) (Reply)

Should I Allow My Fiancee To Chat With Other Guys.? / Meet The Man Who Killed Lover In Festac Took Her Stolen Range Rover To Ghana For / 6 Type Of Ladies You Will Meet In Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.