Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,058 members, 7,845,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Who Should Apologise In A R/ship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Apologise In A R/ship (980 Views)

This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! / Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Apologise In A R/ship by faithugo64(f): 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
Most ladies believe it is a man's responsibility to apologise when there is a misunderstanding. Some guys also believe that it is a woman's responsibility to humble herself and apologise when things go wrong.i know of a couple that can stay away from each other for a week or more when they are at loggerheads,each waiting for the other to apologise first. Fellow nairalanders what is your take on this?
Re: Who Should Apologise In A R/ship by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
d one at fault shud b d one to apologize...if its on a marriage ni,d woman shud apologize even if she s totally not at fault..to save her marriage
Re: Who Should Apologise In A R/ship by Tallesty1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
temigracie: d one at fault shud b d one to apologize...if its on a marriage ni,d woman shud apologize even if she s totally not at fault..to save her marriage
A man should also apologise even when he is not at fault, that will calm her down but he should not make it a habit.
Re: Who Should Apologise In A R/ship by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tallesty1: A man should also apologise even when he is not at fault, that will calm her down but he should not make it a habit.
sure....
Re: Who Should Apologise In A R/ship by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
anybody can apologize
Re: Who Should Apologise In A R/ship by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
apologize ...anybody can....but d man shud show sign of accepting any kind of apology befor d lady does...vise versa...
Re: Who Should Apologise In A R/ship by JoeCutie(m): 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
After the apology, some couples always love to have a make up s*x tho...to take the ministry to the permanent site. lipsrsealed grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Apologise In A R/ship by Dygeasy(m): 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
temigracie: d one at fault shud b d one to apologize...if its on a marriage ni,d woman shud apologize even if she s totally not at fault..to save her marriage
You were making sense to me until you got to the bolded.

Why can't we stop making marriage a do or die must-work-by-force affair?

Something that's meant to work will work.

I'd feel irritated if I get undeserved apology.

You no offend me, you con dey apologise.

It's outright silly to me.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Apologise In A R/ship by dre11(m): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
I believe in communication....
Let communicate our faults and let the one who is at fault appologise

because if we keep draging the shit........ it will definately end to where we never think it will end ooooooo

so, i believe lets iron it out and the party at fault appologise and we move on.....

QED
Re: Who Should Apologise In A R/ship by jnrbayano(m): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
It's a no brainer!

If the couples are so into each other, they will be dragging who will apologise sef.
Re: Who Should Apologise In A R/ship by Adaeze003(f): 1:22am On Jul 12, 2014
The person who 4kd up... I aint saying sorry when you hurt me! That's just a silly thing to do.
Re: Who Should Apologise In A R/ship by faithugo64(f): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2014
Most guys have this attitude of not saying the word 'SORRY' even when it is clear that they are at fault
Re: Who Should Apologise In A R/ship by STENON(f): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2014
dre11: I believe in communication....
Let communicate our faults and let the one who is at fault appologise

because if we keep draging the shit........ it will definately end to where we never think it will end ooooooo

so, i believe lets iron it out and the party at fault appologise and we move on.....

QED
Thank God that you said it.....

Oya..........Go n meet her now and do wot you have jst said above.....

QED
Re: Who Should Apologise In A R/ship by dejt4u(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2014
Apologizing is a very big word in relationships nd marriages.. As far as i am concerned, anybody whether at fault or nt not can say it 1st.. Imagine a scenario whereby none of the 2 people involved is claiming the fault..the man is puttin d blame on d woman nd the woman also is puttin d blame on the man..??
Rule number 1 in any marriage, Lower your ego nd study the situation very well before you react.. Atimes, if reaction is far more than action, yawa go gass..

If you deem 'apology' fit(even when u ar nt at fault)_pls do it..the word "sorry" is very simply to say..

1 Like

Re: Who Should Apologise In A R/ship by mzjaney(f): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2014
dejt4u: Apologizing is a very big word in relationships nd marriages.. As far as i am concerned, anybody whether at fault or nt not can say it 1st.. Imagine a scenario whereby none of the 2 people involved is claiming the fault..the is puttin d blame on d woman nd the woman also is puttin d blame on the man..??
Rule number 1 in any marriage, Lower your ego nd study every the situation very well before you react.. Atimes, if reaction is far more than action, yawa go gass..

If you deem 'apology' fit(even when u ar nt at fault)_pls do it..the word "sorry" is very simply to say..
nice and true
Re: Who Should Apologise In A R/ship by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2014
faithugo64: Most ladies believe it is a man's responsibility to apologise when there is a misunderstanding. Some guys also believe that it is a woman's responsibility to humble herself and apologise when things go wrong.i know of a couple that can stay away from each other for a week or more when they are at loggerheads,each waiting for the other to apologise first. Fellow nairalanders what is your take on this?
you should apologize simutaenously. How?
69 BAAAABY!
Re: Who Should Apologise In A R/ship by passionate88: 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
Some people are too proud to apologize even when they are at fault, some others will/might capitalized on it.
Re: Who Should Apologise In A R/ship by Agybabe(f): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
And above all, I say FORGIVE. Forgive even before your partner apologizes

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If She Has A Bad Past? / What Some Ladies Had To Say About "How To Tell When A Guy Loves A Girl" / Woman Who Married Herself After Waiting For Marriage For Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.