Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? (3449 Views)

Where Is This Mumu From (pic) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hi Guys, A guy needs your Advice about his
Girlfriend, Kindly Advice him.. I don’t even
understand the guy self. See what he sent to me:- I have a girlfriend. She is 31 while I am
36. She is using Blackberry and iPhone
while I am using Nokia torch. I bought the
phones for her because I love her so
much. I send 400 naira card to her every day but
she doesn’t call me. She only flashes me.
Whenever we go to a restaurant, I buy
her Red wine, Juices and fried rice while I
drink only pure water and eat groundnut. One day, I bought 400 naira card for her.
When we were together, she called
another guy and told the guy that she
loves him and will marry him. When I
asked her who she was calling, she said
that she was only joking. She has never ever visited my house and she doesn’t
allow me to visit her house. Whenever I
want to hug her, she would shout at me
harshly. What should I do? Should I increase the
recharge card I buy for her to 600 naira?
Or should I buy another Blackberry phone
(N100,000)
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
I know that she loves me very much, but
she’s just pretending as if she doesn’t. Drop your Comments Guys!! this guy is a dummy, note that am not the one!!
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by VickyRotex(f): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Buy her 1,500 recharge card daily, and use 300,000 to buy her a new phone.

#Nollywood Act 1, Scene 1.
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
He needs a new gf asap

They shd look into d matter well
D girl has charmed him

Doesnt he have families he can help??

Or d needy??
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by chubbyswit(m): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
op i like this story, when are my expecting season two?
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
U r not a mumu op,u r a helper!!just continue ur good work,God will reward u huh? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
if you believe this crap, you're more foolish than you think.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
U r not a mumu op,u r a helper!!just continue ur good work,God will reward u huh? grin grin
are u stewpid? is not me, is someone else
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by eleko1: 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
What is the movie title undecided? MUMU-NI undecided sad
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Romeolowo:
are u stewpid? is not me, is someone else
Dammm!!!btw u wnt me to believe dis ur super story? shocked u must b crazy!! grin
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by PModes(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
Niggas seeking attention
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by eleko1: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
VickyRotex wetin u dey find about undecided sad
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by VickyRotex(f): 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
eleko1:
VickyRotex wetin u dey find about undecided sad

Ijebu Garri and Groundnut! embarassed You see am for me?
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by eleko1: 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

Ijebu Garri and Groundnut! embarassed You see am for me?
Go IYANGBALI kiosk undecided angry
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
You and your nigga needs to wash your heads in atlantic ocean.undecided Damn! i just wasted my data on this crap.angry
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by VickyRotex(f): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
eleko1:
Go IYANGBALI kiosk undecided angry

Na expired one e dey sell! angry angry

Happy Derailing cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by eleko1: 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Are u related to diddyydiva undecided? I want com pay for her dowry kiss undecided undecided lipsrsealed.*Bribe vickyrotex cheesy grin*
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by VickyRotex(f): 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
eleko1:
Are u related to diddyydiva undecided? I want com pay for her dowry kiss undecided undecided lipsrsealed.*Bribe vickyrotex cheesy grin*

shocked
Iya Bose must hear this! angry
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
Diddyydiva:
You and your nigga needs to wash your heads in atlantic ocean.undecided Damn! i just wasted my data on this crap.angry
U are stewpid
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by eleko1: 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

shocked
Iya Bose must hear this! angry
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.She Don old.Make I come pluck diddyydiva from ur backyard undecided wink
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by Moz22: 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
joker!
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
Romeolowo:
U are stewpid
thats the summary of your whole pathetic existence.undecided.
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by eleko1: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Romeolowo:
U are stewpid
persin nor fit play with u? Is dat how u dey fight lady offline undecided undecided sad
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by 69MissedCalls(m): 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
undecided

Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
eleko1:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.She Don old.Make I come pluck diddyydiva from ur backyard undecided wink
I be mango? grin
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by eleko1: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Diddyydiva:
I be mango? grin
yelz cool.I like mango.Tenk u vickyrotex, ur sister Don gree wink cheesy grin
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by VickyRotex(f): 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
eleko1:

eleko1:
yelz cool.I like mango.Tenk u vickyrotex, ur sister Don gree wink cheesy grin

She don turn Mango cheesy

She no gree. I no gree! angry
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by VickyRotex(f): 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
eleko1:
persin nor fit play with u? Is dat how u dey fight lady offline undecided undecided sad

No mind am! undecided undecided
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by eleko1: 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

She don turn Mango cheesy

She no gree. I no gree! angry
wetin .Anyway I just order for one fat goat from olx.Wey I go tie gel for am undecided wink
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Op tell dat ur friend make he buy a brand new sienna jeep for d girl and make he increase d recharge card wey he dey give her to 2k everyday.then he should take her every weekend for shopping in dubai.after dat make he buy 240k worth handbag for her.after doin all this for her i assure u dat d girl will fall deeply in love with her.if this ur paddy no get money then i would advice make he go rob central bank to fund dis im babe.if police catch am then he can explain to our police say na love of im girlfriend make am wan rob bank.our police are very understanding and i dey sure if dis ur paddy tell them then d naija police force will raise the money and giv to dis ur guy to look after d gal.
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by VickyRotex(f): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
eleko1:
wetin .Anyway I just order for one fat goat from old Wey I go tie gel for am undecided wink

Na Lion we dey collect embarassed
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by eleko1: 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

Na Lion we dey collect embarassed
no problem, IYANGBALI nah great hunter wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Humble Opinion About Miss NL 2016 / Check Out The Skin Colour Combination On This Fine Nigerian Couple / How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.