Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,071 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Is Gay Imprisonment Punishment Or Honey-moon? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Gay Imprisonment Punishment Or Honey-moon? (593 Views)

So This Guy Can't Wait For Honey Moon To Start(picture) Hilarious / Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Gay Imprisonment Punishment Or Honey-moon? by sunnywhyt(m): 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
14years imprisonment for GAYS caught in naija and 2 GAYS were sent to same prison filled with other GAYS ..pls is this punishment or HONEY-MOON......#saynotogayism
Re: Is Gay Imprisonment Punishment Or Honey-moon? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
JAMB Question
Re: Is Gay Imprisonment Punishment Or Honey-moon? by falconey(m): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin

The gaylord above shah.

1 Like

Re: Is Gay Imprisonment Punishment Or Honey-moon? by Vinshu(f): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
That's African Mentality.

You sentence gays to prison with men.(other potential gays)
Re: Is Gay Imprisonment Punishment Or Honey-moon? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
I bet you've never heard "with hard labour". By the time they made to work their ass and d!ck out, their senses will return to normal

But I doubt if they'd be sentence to same prison room

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Trust In A Relationship. / What Is With Girls And Friend Zoning / IMPORTANT FOR LADIES: Stop Dating The Same Types Of People Over (and Over) Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.