Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? (1319 Views)

Why Do Guys Favor Girls More Than Their Fellow Guy??? / OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... / See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? by Feranchek(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
I've been wondering, what could be the reason?

A boy calls a gurl 'honey' and she blushes (if she likes him) or she frowns at him (if she doesn't like him)

A gurl calls a boy sweetheart and same reaction as above.

Buh here's my confusion :

A boy calls his fellow dude 'sweetie' and everyone screams "gay alert!!!!!"

Buh when a gurl calls her fellow lady sweetie pie or boo or Bae or honey or whatever sweet name, no one seem to look at them nor the recipient looking with disgust.

Biko, why??
Re: Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? by grad2012(f): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
:
Re: Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? by Oyoyo11(m): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
Jst b'cos he's nt swit...
Re: Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? by lomprico(m): 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
because being gay is a crime.
Re: Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? by omega25red(m): 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Feranchek:
I've been wondering, what could be the reason?

A boy calls a gurl 'honey' and she blushes (if she likes him) or she frowns at him (if she doesn't like him)

A gurl calls a boy sweetheart and same reaction as above.

Buh here's my confusion :

A boy calls his fellow dude 'sweetie' and everyone screams "gay alert!!!!!"

Buh when a gurl calls her fellow lady sweetie pie or boo or Bae or honey or whatever sweet name, no one seem to look at them nor the recipient looking with disgust.

Biko, why??
stop being dumb bro you know calling another man sweetheart sound homosexual as hell. There are no justifications or reasons. you should just come all the way out the closet with this your homosexual question

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? by Tommfrench(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
March 2016,

The Rise of Fàgs!! on NL

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? by Feranchek(m): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
omega25red:
stop being dumb bro you know calling another man sweetheart sound homosexual as hell. There are no justifications or reasons. you should just come all the way out the closet with this your homosexual question

Your opinion I guess. Good
Re: Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? by osmodes(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
OK, one of them is here again
Re: Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? by Daniel2289(m): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
I detest it
Re: Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? by Marinza(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Sigh...go to a military Barack, look for the highest ranking officer and call him sweetie or honey, if u do make it out in one piece then you would have learnt why it's wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? by Feranchek(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
Marinza:
Sigh...go to a military Barack, look for the highest ranking officer and call him sweetie or honey, if u do make it out in one piece then you would have learnt why it's wrong.

Lwkmd4h o0oo!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? by Alfred234(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Because most guys are sexist grin but seriously speaking its just somewhat awkward to be calling a fellow guy pet names although I do call my best friend pet names sometimes but it's only when am trying to annoy him or get something from him.
Re: Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? by grimandevil: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Guys d vex. Lol
Re: Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? by jamex93(m): 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
Research question
Re: Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Marinza:

Barracks too far he should try it with me
He will end up in the ER or ICU in one hospital
Re: Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? by abimic(m): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
Like poles repel, so u don't know that from Physics!? Meanwhile, when the female sex does something like that, as I see it most times, I believe they were accustomed to it and very unlike we guys saying same. And y would a guy say same, I use to have this guy saying same to me then, I told him I detest such choice of words and should choose his words carefully esp if he still wants to be my friend.
Re: Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? by Feranchek(m): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
abimic:
Like poles repel, so u don't know that from Physics!? Meanwhile, when the female sex does something like that, as I see it most times, I believe they were accustomed to it and very unlike we guys saying same. And y would a guy say same, I use to have this guy saying same to me then, I told him I detest such choice of words and should choose his words carefully esp if he still wants to be my friend.

That's my question brov. Why do you hate it (like every other guy does) Why is it irritating?

From physics like you said earlier, why is same principle not applied to dem ladies

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: If You Used This And Still Single/unmarried...you Know The Rest / New On Nairaland Guys Give Me Some Attetion / 10 Signs You Are The Sidechick (and You Don't Even Know It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.