Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing (28144 Views)

5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus / See The First Two People Who Have Been Cured From Ebola / Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by fitzmayowa: 6:36am On Jul 12, 2014
When there is still life...there is always hope
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by zicoraads: 6:38am On Jul 12, 2014
This is a temporary setback. This generation WILL cure HIV!

2 Likes

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by sunnywhyt(m): 6:40am On Jul 12, 2014
Kole tan lara omoba koma ku dansaki,it can't just leave the baby like dat.......
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by philtex(m): 6:49am On Jul 12, 2014
smh.
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by aronmatt3: 6:49am On Jul 12, 2014
This is unfortunate, sometime I feel despite so many innovations and advance technology everyone is living on risk and there is no guarantee that these innovations can help you as they are very uncertain.
Sometime you may have noticed that when you need mobile phone the most at the very same time there is no network coverage. I mean there is no guarantee that any of these innovations can be helpful for you when needed the most.
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 12, 2014
all is well....wen d going gets tough..the tough gets going....
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by victorazy(m): 6:52am On Jul 12, 2014
Smartsyn: We're almost there..

But why should this poor lad suffer for what she know nothing of... denying her the choice to dictate how she want her life to be.

Life could be cruel sometimes.

She is just a fruit!
Bad tree can not bear a good fruit!
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by mejai(m): 6:54am On Jul 12, 2014
it's a pity. too bad most diseases don' t have cure. HIV, diabetes, heart-relates diseases, DVT, bone -related diseases, std's & sti's . not forgetting d worst.....CANCER...... Only Jah can save mankind. morning fellas
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by Happywoman(f): 7:10am On Jul 12, 2014
Yungwizzzy: [size=45pt]Nigerian girls you can see HIV has no cure

That thing you are doing because of Brazilian hair

You will soon die!! [/size]

It affects alllllllllllll! Not only Nigerian girl!abi na she dey sleep with herself?
And no be only thru s€x e dey spread.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by adewaleh(m): 7:19am On Jul 12, 2014
Come back to Jesus, he's ready to forgive you your sins that give you a new body entirely. just acknowledge you are a sinner, then your life will never remain the same. Haven't u heard of some healed HIV patients in time past. he can still do it for you. he can do it again and again and again.

He is the same yesterday today and forever, the God that heals without a scar, the great physician. our doctors on earth are trying there best.

do you know why Ben Carson succeeded? he prayed always even during operation and ask God what to do and immediately the inspiration from above will direct him. and we have a lot of them.

Please
ComeBackto God.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by Archildao: 7:24am On Jul 12, 2014

Are Nigeran girls lesbians?Did they do it alone?Are Nigerian men immune to the virus?It takes two to tangle!

3 Likes

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by onihaxy: 7:26am On Jul 12, 2014
As long as mosquito doesn't transmit HIV the way it transmit MALARIA from one body to another, my instinct is telling me that there is something special about this mosquito that makes it resistance to HIV virus. Something in me is telling me that permanent cure for HIV would be from mosquito cells.
#just thinking out loud. NL E-fighters, no insult me abeg

5 Likes

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by worlexy(m): 7:28am On Jul 12, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

You sound hiv positive lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I'm not but I'm a care giver. I've seen many people die of this deadly disease, I've certified a few of them dead, I've seen children whose parents pass the viruses to(vertical transmission) just like this baby in question. I've seen people emaciated, lethargic because of this ailment, HIV is the reason why Tuberculosis which was almost a forgotten disease, now as become as common as malaria in AIDS patients. The list is inexhaustible. If you have seen what I've seen, you will pray for quick cure for disease to be discovered

8 Likes

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by Judolisco(m): 7:33am On Jul 12, 2014
Cure coming ebola looming
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by chinedujazzy(m): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2014
Wat an innocent baby:pray she survives
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by mezebel(f): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

You sound hiv positive lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
u now have a partner

3 Likes

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2014
Wow! God will help the baby.
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by fuckyouhard: 7:55am On Jul 12, 2014
Yoney007: If its "resurfacing" that means it wasn't "cured" before.
exactly! it can't be cured
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by jansie(f): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2014
I think that for the girl to have remained negative for two years without a trace of the virus in her blood is a breakthrough in its experiental discovery but unfortunately, there was a rebound.This shows that the cure is only half-way.According to BBC, gay men are 19 times more likely to contract and pass on the virus than others, especially if bisexual and are therefore advised to go on anti-retrovirals with condom as a preventive measure to combat the spread of this virus.
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2014

What "thing is that they are doing"?

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by capuro(m): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2014
She was never cured in the first place. The virus was only delayed from going full blown.
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by worlexy(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2014
Judolisco: Cure coming ebola looming
what are u saying

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by DSuperWoman(f): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2014
Its sad cuz it gave everyone hope even hiv patients around the world. They must have felt the cure will soon surface... So sad

Mainwhile see what some ladies commented about "the womans place is in the kitchen"
http://www.dsuperwoman.com/2014/07/girls-chat-what-is-your-take-on-phrase.html?m=1
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by tempem: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2014
Heya!!
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2014

You sound too harsh, Oga !
Being HIV positive is not a death sentence presently unlike pre-HAART era !
Some certain percentage of HIV victims got it from other means aside unprotected coitus....STOP THE STIGMATIZATION !

3 Likes

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by Keemy88(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2014
Give her Anointing water from T.B Joshua or Dr. Chris Oka for and her case will be history in Jesus Name.
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by Skillz02(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2014
Hmm,,,sad news
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by soldierdollar(m): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2014
onihaxy: As long as mosquito doesn't transmit HIV the way it transmit MALARIA from one body to another, my instinct is telling me that there is something special about this mosquito that makes it resistance to HIV virus. Something in me is telling me that permanent cure for HIV would be from mosquito cells.
#just thinking out loud. NL E-fighters, no insult me abeg

Even if u inject the virus in a goat , it will not affect it. HIV means HUMAN immune virus . it only affect humans

2 Likes

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by Karleb(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2014
That's what I hate about the fuccking virus, one second you think your ahead of it, the next it comes with another strain that's immue to treatment.

I pity those who got the virus from fuccking.
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by Adonir: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2014
My god will guild her Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nancy Abu-Bonsrah Becomes First Black Female Neurosurgeon At US University. PICS / I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise / How Can I Whiten My Teeth Nairalanders,?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.