Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing (28226 Views)

5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus / See The First Two People Who Have Been Cured From Ebola / Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by angela98(f): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2014
Hmm! Cancer is another deadly one as they are making progress with the HIV cure I pray it extends to the cure for cancer sad

1 Like

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2014
Dis is d difference between human knowledge plus satan's power and d power of JESUS. It is ONLY GOD dat CAN GIVE PERMANENT HEALING.
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by mifavour(f): 10:23am On Jul 12, 2014
illitrate: very soon i fit nyash any babe without that yeye rubber angry angry angry
. Your name suits уσυ though

1 Like

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by Nanook: 10:24am On Jul 12, 2014
ZeGull:

3 in 4 heterosexual Caucasian Males are naturally resistant to HIV.

The resistance breaks down in gay white males. This points to the fact that the mode of transmission is key to the virus infectious rate and also that the virus is selective to certain gene pools and genders.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2001/08/010823083108.htm

It is nowhere near 3 in 4, it is something like 5% of European Caucasian males are naturally resistant to HIV, this includes gay people too.

1 Like

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2014
ZeGull, go and find yourself a blog. You're lost.
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by zurine(f): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2014
hmm
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by oskaaay(m): 10:44am On Jul 12, 2014
angela98: Hmm! Cancer is another deadly one as they are making progress with the HIV cure I pray it extends to the cure for cancer sad

Amen...hoping for world medical improvement this year.
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by englishmart(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2014
Yungwizzzy: [size=45pt]Nigerian girls you can see HIV has no cure

That thing you are doing because of Brazilian hair

You will soon die!! [/size]
[size=90pt]what? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by Ironi: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2014
They used the poor girl as a guinea pig, parents should sue big time .
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by papannamdi1(m): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2014
worlexy: yeah. It means we will soon get there. Soon, the definite cure will be found

u think say if obama get hiv today, US no go cure am? they there, retrovirals ar sabotaging the cure for hiv
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by englishmart(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2014
Ironi: They used the poor girl as a guinea pig, parents should sue big time .
no they shouldn't

2 Likes

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by BlossomP: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2014
Yungwizzzy: [size=45pt]Nigerian girls you can see HIV has no cure

That thing you are doing because of Brazilian hair

You will soon die!! [/size]
What of the lustful men who encourage promiscuity? Are they exempt?

1 Like

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by Coldfeet(f): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2014
kbshow100: If HIV get cure, a very big Gbege go dey, it will put some people out of business(oyinbo) and fornication will be high increase(ashawo). Anyway I wish girl all the best
So after all the massive enlightenments being done on Hiv Aids you still think its only through sex one gets infected?

1 Like

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by myspnigeria: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2014
So sad... May god heal her completely
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by onihaxy: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2014
soldierdollar:

Even if u inject the virus in a goat , it will not affect it. HIV means HUMAN immune virus . it only affect humans

Loolz. I just learnt more. Thanks for the update
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by valemtech(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2014
Gigateem: It's a pity some people have little or no choice about what lead to their predicaments.... I pray God grant science breakthrough on this menace called HIV!

I pray soo to0
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
Trust me, there has always been a treatment.
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by parki: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
Like they said before and we knew before now, there is no cure for aids. Protection is the key. These bitches out there today aint LOYAL. strap on is the best way dudes, even if the chic na ur personal babe- wives included. Strap that shit.
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by sisa: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
cry dats a pity
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by Judolisco(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by TrYcIa1(f): 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
aaidel:

and i guess you will live forever since you are negative smh
Am short of words
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by Judolisco(m): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
worlexy: what are u saying
mst u quote me,do u knw anythin about d ebola virus?
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by delishpot: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
Happywoman:

It affects alllllllllllll! Not only Nigerian girl!abi na she dey sleep with herself?
And no be only thru s€x e dey spread.

My sister no be everybody you go ansa. Shey those girls dey sleep with goats ni? Na typical naija man. Bring women out lets hang them mentality. Make we look na weda na only nauja girls the aids go catch.

1 Like

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by delishpot: 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
parki: Like they said before and we knew before now, there is no cure for aids. Protection is the key. These bitches out there today aint LOYAL. strap on is the best way dudes, even if the chic na ur personal babe- wives included. Strap that shit.

Why marry? Go be gay na. Why risk your life on bitches. Men are 100% LOYAL and gay is in vogue so join that train.
Ya sister na another mans disloyal bit.ch right now going by your theory.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by graciousolo(m): 1:03am On Jul 13, 2014
illitrate: very soon i fit nyash any babe without that yeye rubber angry angry angry
eeh that's why you be ILLITERATE!

2 Likes

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 13, 2014
delishpot:

Why marry? Go be gay na. Why risk your life on bitches. Men are 100% LOYAL and gay is in vogue so join that train.
Ya sister na another mans disloyal bit.ch right now going by your theory.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 13, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]This is to inform you That we are having new developments from INDIA which enable us to CURE diseases like CANCER, DIABETES, OBESITY HIV/AIDS, ULCER, INFERTILITY, STROKE, HERAT PROBLEMS, ARTHRITIS and many more. 08062208326
www.solehealthcare.com
7b437400
Re: Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing by ugoskholynx(m): 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
zolajpower: Just pray she doesnt hv to live with tht 4d rest of her life. "Sins of d parents"
watch wat u say dude tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

404 New COVID-19 Cases, 240 Discharged And 5 Deaths On July 29 - (3305 Tested) / HIV/AIDS: Cross River State Still On Danger List / My Experience With ULSAKIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.