Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The (5271 Views)

Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by spiralwedge(m): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
@op, are u jealous its not you on the bed or what? What are you doing there when you know your sister isn't around?
better go marry, make u stop to prognose to other people's marriages
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by NetBizguy: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2014
egopersonified: Op, if I were in yr shoes, I would eavesdrop ohh, forget if it is right or not, that one no concern me, just to ascertain that they were sleepin and nothing more was going on. And when yr sis comes home innocently tell her that her husbands two cousins came to visit and u really like the lady, she was sooo nice and friendly, even if na lie. Dont talk abt sleeping arrangements ohh, she shd be inquisitive enough for her to ask her husband abt his visitors.

If u keep quiet ehh, d husband might start bringin in diff girls and claimin cousin, then u would be part of the infidelity.

Thank you this is the reason I posted this thread, I want to do "Whats my business" but, thought and and feel I should watch my sisters marriage ruined in my presence so I had to bring it to Niaraland immediately for advice, and with what I have see I'm now very strong to fight any infidaility act for my sister.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Share His Matrimonial Bed With His Cousin Sister In The by Godmystrength: 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
NetBizguy:

Thank you this is the reason I posted this thread, I want to do "Whats my business" but, thought and and feel I should watch my sisters marriage ruined in my presence so I had to bring it to Niaraland immediately for advice, and with what I have see I'm now very strong to fight any infidaility act for my sister.
Be careful o

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Hilarious Parenting Differences Between Moms And Dads (photos) / R / What's Your Take: Is This Marriage Or Madness (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.