Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture (8416 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by Tallesty1(m): 10:40am On Jul 12, 2014
priscaoge: @OP u need to modify Ur thread and do some corrections!
He wouldn't post it like that if he knew the correct spellings grin
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2014
ShirelleBaby: U mean u woke up by 1am to type this shit?to also believe u will be clocking 30 soonest and yet u are this silly?mehn-u need help!

I can imagine this type of man proposing to you soon ?
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by SpaceGoat: 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
okparaugo:

I can imagine this type of man proposing to you soon ?
stay of my crush angry
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by Leyqute(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
I'll n'a rien a ecrit. Tres stupide. NL est devenir tres stupide maintenant.
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by SpaceGoat: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
Leyqute: I'll n'a rien a ecrit. Tres stupide. NL est devenir tres stupide maintenant.
pleas no derail.. angry tank
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by Leyqute(m): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
SpaceGoat: pleas no derail.. angry tank

Tank ko trailer ni
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by spinna: 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by ninovandross(m): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
Bro ur english too terrible, so I hve no advice for u.
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
Lord have mercy! Its been long I visited d romance session, neva a dull moment wit nland otondos. Eeewo, I don laff nearly comot cloth. Hmmm diarisgod ooo
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by sojdan4real(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
Is this suppose to be a joke or what?
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by speener(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
This writer needs serious English lessons, from tenses to spelling errors. I think you would have kept your wahala ro your self than putting us through this "grammatical quagmire, morass and imbroglio.
BE WARNED!![/b]!
Don't ever take us on such a complex grammar ride again.
"In Suarez voice : this is why I bite people"
LOL.
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by jones9ice: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
fanficgirl: Fix your spelling and punctuation, and learn how to indent.

Wole Soyinka first daughter na bi sabi book pass
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by jones9ice: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
speener: This writer needs serious English lessons, from tenses to spelling errors. I think you would have kept your wahala ro your self than putting us through this "grammatical quagmire, morass and imbroglio.
BE WARNED!![/b]!
Don't ever take us on such a complex grammar ride again.
"In Suarez voice : this is why I bite people"
LOL.

Mr wole soyinka
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
SpaceGoat: stay of my crush angry

Space Goat..
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
SpaceGoat: stay of my crush angry
undecided
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by alwaysgreen: 1:35am On Jul 13, 2014
PrinceCEE: oooooopsss! The op ended up writing trash grin
absolute trash I tell you.
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by sammieguze(m): 9:19am On Jul 13, 2014
SpaceGoat: what do you take me for insalt? angry
no. Not insalt. It is insugar.

SpaceGoat: pleas bro this is serious. she called me this moring and i decided not to take his call. i cant take this lies anymore angry
like seriously He
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by vicadex07(m): 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
To y'all taking this guy serious and correcting his english...you are either new on nairaland or seriously dumb. He is just a comedian and I enjoy reading his posts. So don't derail this thread professors. TENK angry
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
Na wa o. This guy you deh try o. grin
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by Mcbussy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
hehehehegrin ...I guess spacegoat is worse than earthly goat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) / My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night. / Who Will You Choose Among This Two Ladies ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.