Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture (8412 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by SpaceGoat: 1:37am On Jul 12, 2014
it been a while now since neighbour have been complaning, i finally cut her red hand !!! angry
this is what happen
im a working man' i work everytime and i use to go to work at very early in the morning, i spend all my day in office but recently neighbour have been complaining about the noise they use to hear in my flat when am nit home, i told her about and that they said the noise always come from my toilet area (imaging the embrarasment) angry she denial it and say ' its not her o" but i dont belive so i set up a bait with my neighbour today beening friday . as the boy neighbour hear the sound he call me and i rush down home, when i got in gosh! the smell of the deed full the hair, thunder storm sounding i hear" gosh! then i storm in inside the toilet and behold there she is taking a poo and i say ' i cut you today no wonder neighbours always complain soakaway is always geting fool since you started coming to my house' "

i cant stand this lie no more!! angry should i broke up?

PS- ladys we know you poo too but its not right to lie and only come to our house to poop!! angry stop foaming angry tank

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by tpia1: 2:34am On Jul 12, 2014
Caught.
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by usoroakpan(m): 2:38am On Jul 12, 2014
dont break up, you people should just settle it.
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by ruffcoin09(m): 2:42am On Jul 12, 2014
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by SpaceGoat: 2:45am On Jul 12, 2014
tpia1: Caught.
pleas tpia this is no time to start picking on me' my relationship is on the line cry angry
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by SpaceGoat: 2:48am On Jul 12, 2014
usoroakpan: dont break up, you people should just settle it.
hmm. but do you think its right for her to say " its not her " when it is her?? angry

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by SpaceGoat: 2:51am On Jul 12, 2014
ruffcoin09: .
angry
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by tpia1: 2:52am On Jul 12, 2014
SpaceGoat: pleas this is no time to start picking on me' my relationship is on the line cry angry

Please adjust your thread title to reflect the correct spelling unless you mean you are a killer and your girlfriend needs protection from you.

I did not read your story.
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by daryoor(m): 4:39am On Jul 12, 2014
cest vraiment vraiment stupide ce que tu as ecrit

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 12, 2014
daryoor: cest vraiment vraiment stupide ce que tu as ecrit

Ce qu'il a écrit est en effet stupide; pas de logique et d'ailleurs je ne sais pas pourquoi je homme plein
développement ne sera pas capable de composer
une phrase correcte
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by tobiboss(m): 5:06am On Jul 12, 2014
This guy again? Your madness no be here oh
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 12, 2014
Tooo many trolls on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by priscaoge(f): 6:56am On Jul 12, 2014
@OP u need to modify Ur thread and do some corrections!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by PrinceCEE(m): 7:19am On Jul 12, 2014
oooooopsss! The op ended up writing trash grin
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by fanficgirl(f): 7:21am On Jul 12, 2014
Fix your spelling and punctuation, and learn how to indent.
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by kelechiMarie(f): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2014
Anuohia as usualgrin

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by daryoor(m): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2014
topelouis:

Ce qu'il a écrit est en effet stupide; pas de logique et d'ailleurs je ne sais pas pourquoi je homme plein
une phrase correcte

cest un enfant qui a composé une telle bêtise, on dois contraindre ce site à les enfants et les adultes stupuide aussi smiley
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by sexylogan(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2014
SpaceGoat:
( should i broke up?

No need to "broke up" lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by SpaceGoat: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2014
tpia1:

Please adjust your thread title to reflect the correct spelling unless you mean you are a killer and your girlfriend needs protection from you.

I did not read your story.
pleas dont just read the title" read the main post .. im in a delima
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by SpaceGoat: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2014
topelouis:

une phrase correcte

daryoor: cest vraiment vraiment stupide ce que tu as ecrit

strollers angry pleas stay out of this thread..
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2014
What were the neighbours complaining about? The smell or the sound? Cos I don't get u. And what makes taking a poo an unthinkable deed?
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by SpaceGoat: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2014
tobiboss: This guy again? Your madness no be here oh
what do you take me for insalt? angry
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by SpaceGoat: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2014
krall: Tooo many trolls on nairaland
pleas bro this is serious. she called me this moring and i decided not to take his call. i cant take this lies anymore angry
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by SpaceGoat: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2014
priscaoge: @OP u need to modify Ur thread and do some corrections!
neccesary adjustment done already. tank
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by SpaceGoat: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2014
sexylogan:

No need to "broke up" lipsrsealed
how can see do this to me.. im feed up angry
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by SpaceGoat: 9:33am On Jul 12, 2014
hifaif: What were the neighbours complaining about? The smell or the sound? Cos I don't get u. And what makes taking a poo an unthinkable deed?
both .. why did she lie she dont poo?? this only show shes cheating. liers are cheaters. angry
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2014
Spacegoat, are you in anyway related to Mr Olodo? Just curious Bro.

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by ShirelleBaby: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2014
U mean u woke up by 1am to type this shit?to also believe u will be clocking 30 soonest and yet u are this silly?mehn-u need help!
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by SpaceGoat: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2014
Ceasar1: Spacegoat, are you in anyway related to Mr Olodo? Just curious Bro.
angry bro be serious for ones!! this is a serious issue

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by SpaceGoat: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2014
ShirelleBaby: U mean u woke up by 1am to type this shit?to also believe u will be clocking 30 soonest and yet u are this silly?mehn-u need help!
and this is coming from my one true crush?? i give up
Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by ShirelleBaby: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2014
SpaceGoat: and this is coming from my one true crush?? i give up
grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Girl That Was "Doing It" Behind My Back +Picture by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2014
SpaceGoat: angry bro be serious for ones!! this is a serious issue
I'm serious. Mr olodo was a troll like you. I want to know if you're related to him. Yes or No?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Always Shy Around Me? (my Pic) / My Encounter With This Fb Strange Girl / Why Do Good Girls Fall In Love With The Bad Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.