Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Help.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help.. (1174 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.. by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 12, 2014
Y would a girl suddenly pick interest in discussing Sex Related issue..
N.b- She used to b a church chi..(Mary Amaka)
Re: Help.. by pasqal09: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2014
My brother, Konji is a respecter of no man or woman

1 Like

Re: Help.. by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 12, 2014
pasqal09: My brother, Konji is a respecter of no man or woman
hmm..na true u tok bt dis person na confirm churchchi..
i brought d discussion of Sex hopin to b rebuffed by her bt she chat abt it like ntin
Re: Help.. by barackodam: 7:26am On Jul 12, 2014
That's a go ahead my brother wink wink wink

Don't let it slip off
Re: Help.. by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 12, 2014
barackodam: That's a go ahead my brother wink wink wink

Don't let it slip off
i knw sabi aw to continue d chat bros...i jst dy drift away....

i ask my padi him say make i no talk abt am again say she dy test me if i like her or jst wan Bleep her
Re: Help.. by barackodam: 7:41am On Jul 12, 2014
DenBosch:
i knw sabi aw to continue d chat bros...i jst dy drift away....

i ask my padi him say make i no talk abt am again say she dy test me if i like her or jst wan Bleep her

U r ryt though, Church freak, she might just like d convo, u no she must HV been wanting to discuss it and nbdy to discus with.

Be careful though
Re: Help.. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2014
barackodam:

U r ryt though, Church freak, she might just like d convo, u no she must HV been wanting to discuss it and nbdy to discus with.

Be careful though
u knw wetin kum Surprise me pass...d 2nd day afta 1 or 2toktok i jst ask am say shey make we continue wetin we dy tok ystaday, she jst say OK.....i tink say dat na go ahead...

leta she kum dy say Am Surprised dat u kan say dis to me....
Re: Help.. by MizMyColi(f): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2014
What must have gotten into her? She ought to know much better about the term "Self Control" undecided undecided anyways OP, it is your moral duty to talk some sense into her while not making her feel condemned. I'm pretty sure she almost always regrets her actions but just doesn't know how to stop herself. The only other thought that comes to mind is......... (Never Mind) grin Just be her friend, yet be wise and alert.
Re: Help.. by MizMyColi(f): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2014
DenBosch:
u knw wetin kum Surprise me pass...d 2nd day afta 1 or 2toktok i jst ask am say shey make we continue wetin we dy tok ystaday, she jst say OK.....i tink say dat na go ahead...

undecided undecided I see now, you were sorta enjoying it. Well, I take it I'm speaking to a wise and sensible person, so I won't withdraw my advice. Just be careful, bearing in mind that your dignity and intergrity is worth fighting for and protected too wink
Re: Help.. by barackodam: 8:01am On Jul 12, 2014
DenBosch:

Dts wah am talking, she myt have been wanting to gist abt that but no one to talk to, and wen she sees an opportunity, u don't expect her not to grab
Re: Help.. by barackodam: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2014
MizMyColi: [size=05pt]undecided undecided I see now, you were sorta enjoying it. Well, I take it I'm speaking to a wise and sensible person, so I won't withdraw my advice. Just be careful, bearing in mind that your dignity and intergrity is worth fighting for and protected too wink [/size]

Yah, u ryt

1 Like

Re: Help.. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2014
MizMyColi: undecided undecided I see now, you were sorta enjoying it. Well, I take it I'm speaking to a wise and sensible person, so I won't withdraw my advice. Just be careful, bearing in mind that your dignity and intergrity is worth fighting for and protected too wink
Spot on "DIGNITY" & "INTERGRIT Y"....

Na True u tok Man/babe bcus later she ask me say if she's Free bin wit me like b4.....I say Y nt..

1 Like

Re: Help.. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 12, 2014
barackodam:

Dts wah am talking, she myt have been wanting to gist abt that but no one to talk to, and wen she sees an opportunity, u don't expect her not to grab
hmm...na Fud for thought b dis
Re: Help.. by Dygeasy(m): 8:16am On Jul 12, 2014
The comments here surprise me.

What's the big deal in talking about sex? I don't get it.
Re: Help.. by barackodam: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2014
Dygeasy: The comments here surprise me.

The big deal is the babe involved in the talk
Re: Help.. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 12, 2014
Dygeasy: The comments here surprise me.

d big deal is because of d kind of person involved... she's an unrepentant S.U
an absolute churchchi
Re: Help.. by Dygeasy(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2014
DenBosch:
d big deal is because of d kind of person involved... she's an unrepentant S.U
an absolute churchchi
Na wa o...

She didn't even initiate the act (having _sex). You guys only talked about it.

Did you think she doesn't have her own fantasies? Isn't she human.

If she no gree talk about am na una go complain. Now she don talk about am you still dey complain.

1 Like

Re: Help.. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2014
Dygeasy: Na wa o...

If she no gree talk about am na una go complain. Now she don talk about am you still dey complain.
i no dy complain bros, i jst dy surprise say she go ever tok abt am
Re: Help.. by MizMyColi(f): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2014
Dygeasy: Na wa o...

Dyg, from all the OP has said, even the girl is in denial and doesn't deem it fit talking about stuffs like that. Talk about "All things are lawful, but not all things are expedient" wink
Re: Help.. by Dygeasy(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2014
DenBosch:
i no dy complain bros, i jst dy surprise say she go ever tok abt am
Well...

I no dey dia. I'll just mechionu.
Re: Help.. by manutdadex(m): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2014
that shows she is human! Ladies think abt sex if nt more mayb d same way guys do..so dont b suprised she fit b SU but in dat spirit filled body lies a fleshy desire. Talking abt sex is no biggy to me because i enjoy it wen i c mature lady(wit mature mind) to discuss it wit.
Re: Help.. by Dygeasy(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2014
MizMyColi: Dyg, from all the OP has said, even the girl is in denial and doesn't deem it fit talking about stuffs like that. Talk about "All things are lawful, but not all things are expedient" wink

lol! Maybe.

But the picture in my head depicts two very young individuals. Esply the girl hence the OP's surprise.

1 Like

Re: Help.. by Dygeasy(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2014
manutdadex: that shows she is human! Ladies think abt sex if nt more mayb d same way guys do..so dont b suprised she fit b SU but in dat spirit filled body lies a fleshy desire. Talking abt sex is no biggy to me because i enjoy it wen i c mature lady(wit mature mind) to discuss it wit.
My point exactly. cool
Re: Help.. by MizMyColi(f): 8:48am On Jul 12, 2014
Dygeasy: lol! Maybe.

But the picture in my head depicts two very young individuals. Esply the girl hence the OP's surprise.
Two very young individuals, Yes. What strikes more to me is that of a very Churchy Gyeh, who's prolly asked the OP on various occassions to draw closer to God and be "absolved" of his "sins"cheesy hence his surprise. (no offence meant @OP)
Re: Help.. by Dygeasy(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2014
MizMyColi: Two very young individuals, Yes. What strikes more to me is that of a very Churchy Gyeh, who's prolly asked the OP on various occassions to draw closer to God and be "absolved" of his "sins"cheesy hence his surprise. (no offence meant @OP)

lmao

Picture complete! grin

1 Like

Re: Help.. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2014
Dygeasy: lol! Maybe.

Young bt nt as Young as u tink
Re: Help.. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2014
MizMyColi: Two very young individuals, Yes. What strikes more to me is that of a very Churchy Gyeh, who's prolly asked the OP on various occassions to draw closer to God and be "absolved" of his "sins"cheesy hence his surprise. (no offence meant @OP)

"Sins".....I neva sin b4 Madam
Re: Help.. by MizMyColi(f): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2014
DenBosch:
"Sins".....I neva sin b4 Madam
cool Obviously

(1) (Reply)

I am In Love With A Club Girl / Help!!!! / Why Do Guys Get Offended When Their Friend Woo Or Is In Love With Their Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.