Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos (21045 Views)

Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) / Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) / Ogun Police Bust Ritualist Den , Find Remains Of 20 - Year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by Sanchez01: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2014
BlackPeni5: Yoruba people are mostly traditionalists therefore human part rituals is a part of their daily life. Even Christians and Muslims over there combine Juju.

Ibo people are criminals. They are ready to do absolutely anything to make money...

Hausa people are Lazy...they are prepared to die to ensure that they continue to feed off the sweat of others.

South South people are stupid

Nigeria is useless indeed
And where do you fall in? Naughty you!

3 Likes

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2014
BlackPeni5: Yoruba people are mostly traditionalists therefore human part rituals is a part of their daily life. Even Christians and Muslims over there combine Juju.

Ibo people are criminals. They are ready to do absolutely anything to make money...

Hausa people are Lazy...they are prepared to die to ensure that they continue to feed off the sweat of others.

sharrap! angry

1 Like

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by DWJOBScom(m): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2014
I wonder why "like" stories are typical of certain part or zone in Nigeria............Just saying

4 Likes

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by dasdexter(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2014

and u are all of dem combined, u're more useless

4 Likes

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by fingard02k(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2014
grim grim let the e-war begin
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by OgologoDimkpa: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2014
Why do these people like ritual killings

3 Likes

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by OgologoDimkpa: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2014
DWJOBScom: I wonder why "like" stories are typical of certain part or zone in Nigeria............Just saying
Yeah, especially Ndi ofe angry

TUFIAKWA!!!

5 Likes

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2014
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by Faun(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2014
They say Igbo people are spare parts dealers.
Boy, I'd rather be a hardworking spare parts merchant than a disgusting, fetish human parts dealer.
This is what the supposedly sophisticated savages are doing.
Sophisticated modern-day cannibals.

Wow

22 Likes

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by Lilchilz(m): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2014

ha! Dere is God oo my broda
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by olorunmomakhe(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2014

Wasted sparm

1 Like

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by rozayx5(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: Hmmm still the same people!
sad

3 Likes

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by WIZGUY69(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2014
Why is it that when the location of this kinda news is south west, it will make front page. Seun do something o.

3 Likes

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by Coldfeet(f): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2014
corisande: embarassed
Yuck!
All this concoction they sell as herbs and medicine,this one says na dried human skull. we no know the other human parts other herbalists dey use. maybe fresh or dried intestine
chai!
Akpata oyi awuom na ahu

Infact nke a kariri akpata oyi. sad

1 Like

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:57am On Jul 12, 2014
KOBOJO: Yeye people....
Omoale jati jatis...
Oloriburukus..
killer ngbatis..
wasted south wasterners....
Phoooooliissh people...
Iwo ni ifa mu!
Last Bullet

you get epilepsy?

1 Like

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by WIZGUY69(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2014
here : Few days ago, NaijaGists.com exclusively shared with you the story of
an hotel located in Onitsha Anambra state Nigeria where they sell
cooked human parts as meat , if you missed the story, read it here .
The name of the hotel has been revealed and it’s called Upper Class
Hotel.
The exact address of the hotel is number 8 Old Market rd in Onitsha.
The owner of the hotel is a popular Onitsha big boy and his name is
Bonaventure Mokwe.
Earlier this week, police arrests 10 people including Mr Mokwe
following a tip off from vigilant residents and a pastor who
unknowingly ate human meat in the hotel earlier this year.
A Pastor who was among the people who tipped off the police on
Thursday said: I went to the hotel early this year, after eating, I was
told that a lump of meat was being sold at N700, I was surprised. So
I did not know it was human meat that I ate at such expensive price.”
Head of a man and a woman were discovered by police along with
AK47 rifles and magazines.

3 Likes

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by Faun(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
WIZGUY69: Why is it that when the location of this kinda news is south west, it will make front page. Seun do something o.

Of course I know you, as a Yoruba, would rather like to see the crimes from your bloodthirsty brothers swept under the rug so you can carry on in your blissful idiocy of "Yoloba Sofistikeshun" - a lie the rest of the world has refused to buy.
Nothing new here.

12 Likes

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by doctokwus: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
WIZGUY69: here : Few days ago, NaijaGists.com exclusively shared with you the story of
Hotel.
Bonaventure Mokwe.
Instead of u condemning dis dastardly act,u are busy trying to cook up old threads of similar news by oda tribes.Do u av common sense @all?

10 Likes

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
Yes, our bad, we admit.
Will that stop Igbos/fartheads from infesting our land? Will that stop fartheads from claiming Lagos? You Igbos should stop being a pest.

1 Like

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by Faun(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
WIZGUY69: here : Few days ago, NaijaGists.com exclusively shared with you the story of
Hotel.
Bonaventure Mokwe.

Your story has long been busted as nothing but a lie by the natives to antagonize the hotel owner by planting skulls and a magazine in one of the hotel rooms.
This is the full story by Bonaventure Mokwe himself. He granted the interview to Vanguard, and he's long been granted bail.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/skulls-onitsha-hotel-room-story-citizen-mokwe

Try another comeback. This one just failed.

8 Likes

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
WIZGUY69 Thank you.
Here : Few days ago, NaijaGists.com exclusively
shared with you the story of
an hotel located in Onitsha Anambra state Nigeria
where they sell
cooked human parts as meat , if you missed the
story, read it here .
The name of the hotel has been revealed and it’s
called Upper Class
Hotel.
The exact address of the hotel is number 8 Old
Market rd in Onitsha.
The owner of the hotel is a popular Onitsha big
boy and his name is
Bonaventure Mokwe.
Earlier this week, police arrests 10 people
including Mr Mokwe
following a tip off from vigilant residents and a
pastor who
unknowingly ate human meat in the hotel earlier
this year.
A Pastor who was among the people who tipped
off the police on
Thursday said: I went to the hotel early this year,
after eating, I was
told that a lump of meat was being sold at N700,
I was surprised. So
I did not know it was human meat that I ate at
such expensive price.”
Head of a man and a woman were discovered by
police along with
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by ichidodo: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
Faun: They say Igbo people are spare parts dealers.
Boy, I'd rather be a hardworking spare parts merchant than a disgusting, fetish human parts dealer.

Wow
Baby skulls are in high demand in Yoruba land.....Not the flat (igbo) head variety but the cone (Yoruba) head variety....

10 Likes

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
ichidodo: Baby skulls are in high demand in Yoruba land.....
just the same way baby factories are predominant in South East.

1 Like

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by ichidodo: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
harde2lah:
Established by pigs from the Southwest....

4 Likes

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by Faun(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
harde2lah:

In the East, those babies are born and sold alive to childless women.

In the West, those babies are born, KILLED, beheaded and sold in pieces like cow meat to ritualists.

13 Likes

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
ichidodo: Established by pigs from the Southwest....
Only a fool leaves his fathers house to develop another

2 Likes

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
Faun:

In the East, those babies are born and sold alive to childless women.

In the West, those babies are born, KILLED, beheaded and sold in pieces like cow meat to ritualists.
How about those babies you use to grind to make money. we know how this sh.it goes in the South East
Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
harde2lah:

and when was the last time u heard about it?
Meanwhile, the whole of SW keeps booming with s.ex scandals,cannibalism and human rituals

8 Likes

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
Faun: They say Igbo people are spare parts dealers.

Wow
Both Igbo and other tribes are guilty of human parts fetishism! Nigeria is a society full of evil human beings in desperation for riches, power and success. I guess those are the main reasons for the dealings on human parts in that country.

This is a sad news though!

1 Like

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by ichidodo: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
harde2lah:
Only a fool leaves his fathers house to develop another
And only a pig waits to be fed by 20 naira dash from an igbo pocket....Hence the addedndum "as greedy as a Southwest pig"

7 Likes

Re: Police Bust Human Parts Syndicate In Lagos by Faun(m): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
harde2lah:
How about those babies you use to grind to make money. we know how this shit goes in the South East

Fables from a desperado.
Yorubas are the only people who live in the delusion that you can cut off a human's head and it begins to vomit bank notes complete with Sanusi's signature.
That's as far as your cheap education goes, and Soka Horror House is staring you right in the face if you need reference. wink

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) / Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Police Arrests 3 Robbery Suspects, Recover Loot (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.