Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Am I Alone On This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Alone On This? (1253 Views)

Am I Alone? Pls Help. / Marriage Phobia Am I Alone? / Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Alone On This? by Roseey0(f): 8:24am On Jul 12, 2014
I noticed that anytime I serve my dad a meal, and he finishes it, even lick plate join, there is this feeling of fulfillment that runs instantly inside of me compared to when he doesn't finish it or leave some grains lol. I thought it only happens with my dad until mumcy did the same yesterday. The feeling was even greater becos it's harder to please my mum. Mum is the type that will ask if you added tomatoes to a stew, like seriously What now made it a stew. Lol. Am I the only one that feels this way, wifeys what do you think?
Re: Am I Alone On This? by Smartsyn(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2014
That is a feeling we get when we know that we're directly or indirectly appreciated ..

Did I mention that you're beautiful with a nice smile.

1 Like

Re: Am I Alone On This? by dytbabe: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2014
Sarah0001:

Will u stop this stupidity of urs
Stop spamming dammit
*frowns*

Op, its not only u oo, infact sef, hubby and son don't enjoy eating outside, even if they do, my meal must be tasted
*smiles*

2 Likes

Re: Am I Alone On This? by Tallesty1(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2014
It is natural my dear, it feels nice to know that someone appreciates what you are doing.

And did I tell you that the way to your dad's heart is through his stomach gringrin
Re: Am I Alone On This? by thorpido(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2014
It's natural.It's feeling of fulfilment when someone appreciates your effort.
Hope you carry it forward to your husband's house.
Re: Am I Alone On This? by Penssuwa(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2014
The kind of feeling a man has when he satisfies his wife on d bed and the wife openly confesses/shows it.
Re: Am I Alone On This? by Roseey0(f): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2014
Penssuwa: The kind of feeling a man has when he satisfies his wife on d bed and the wife openly confesses/shows it.
Really!
Re: Am I Alone On This? by egopersonified(f): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
Penssuwa: The kind of feeling a man has when he satisfies his wife on d bed and the wife openly confesses/shows it.

pls does this boost his ego and make him want to do more? Enlighten me, could come in handy. Op, sorry for derailing.
Re: Am I Alone On This? by Penssuwa(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
egopersonified:

pls does this boost his ego and make him want to do more? Enlighten me, could come in handy. Op, sorry for derailing.
Yes it does! On the other hand, there is nothing that punctures mans ego than when he is told how poor he performs, especially when he thinks he is Galadima in the bed. I'll never forget when my lady looked me into the eyes after a morning session and said "honey, you'r soooo great. I underestimated u".
Re: Am I Alone On This? by egopersonified(f): 6:59am On Jul 13, 2014
Penssuwa:
Yes it does! On the other hand, there is nothing that punctures mans ego than when he is told how poor he performs, especially when he thinks he is Galadima in the bed. I'll never forget when my lady looked me into the eyes after a morning session and said "honey, you'r soooo great. I underestimated u".

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

New Born Baby Found In Dustbin In Enugu (photo) ...sad / Nursing Mother Of A 6 Months Old Child On Night Duty / Who Are We?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.