Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture (3421 Views)

Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead / Abia North Senatorial Rerun: Early Results Put Pdp In Clear Lead (see Photos Of / A Clear Picture Of The Fish That Turned To Human Being In Ibadan !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
Lets give them chance to enjoy their fair share in government as they have given their all to sustain this country.

Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
Niger delta

Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
Like seriously, i was opportuned to withness live picture worst than this, i really felt lugubrous for the niger deltans,

Indeed they deserve more than they have contributed to our nation, no wonder oil theft has being unstoppable in such area
Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by MANGAM(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
Really trust nobody not even Gej should be trusted

1 Like

Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
Pix

Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
More

Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by MANGAM(m): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
Really trust nobody not even Gej should be trusted. Good one Dominiquz
Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2014

Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by EmeeNaka: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nobody is to blame for Niger delta woes except their leaders. Those rural dwellers in Niger delta are even better off than their peers in Northern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2014

Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2014

Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
Boys going to use the community toilet.

Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by oduastates: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
Your cry is as ridiculous as the cry of northern governors blaming the federal government for lack of education and the rise of Boko haram.
I see a place as ghettorized as all the ghettoes around the country.
The question is ,
Why does remain it like that in spite of all the money flowing/circulating in the region?
Why do so many of SS citizens have to migrate for opportunities when they have all the resources to make their home ,some of the most beautiful and economically buoyant in the world?
We can all see with our own eyes how far The little akpabio decided not steal can go ,even if most of those projects are white elephants with little or no economic value to the people?
Why can't bayelsa ,akwa ibom ,delta attract investment the way river state is shadowing Lagos ?

The reason :
Just imagine for a minute that the black crude were not in the river .
What do you see?
Is it not the same poverty?

It is not the oil pollution that is the problem ,
The problem are SS leaders whom I rank the second most heartless in that country.
Like I have always said,the violence /insecurity/lack in Nigeria is a measure of the corruption ,lack of rule in that region.
All the bunkering money is flowing in that region.
Osun state feeds 300,000 children daily.the state is not an educationally disadvantaged state by any measure.Do you see a disadvantaged state like bayelsa ,zamfara ,yobe ,nassarawa doing anything close to that?
Ok if they are not spendingoney on teacher's salary,building/maintaining schools ,distributing textbooks etc,then what are they spending money on?
Even with the presidency,the south south is not attracting game changing investment .Rather ,apart from rivers state ,they are moving out to be replaced by vermins aka corrupt Nigerian businessmen and politicians.
I personally understand the sentiment coming out of the region.I am an odua nationalist and can understand the reasons why the niger delta would want their own country and their own destiny.
However telegraphing the blame to someone outside the region is nothing but a joke.
Yes the north used their control of the centre to pillage the oil industry ,just like janathan is doing today?
The stealing with national character.
Oil blocks were distributed amongst the criminal from all regions in the country(the greedy north kept the largest share for themselves).
Do you know what the SS Thieves did with their share of the loot?
They sold the oil blocks for a quick buck .
Apart from the leaders,The psyche of the followers matters as well .
My friend,
The niger deltans are to blame in just about the same way that the ekitis are to blame for their state remaining a shithole where even their own children avoid like a plague .

4 Likes

Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by NafeesaAA(f): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
EmeeNaka: Nobody is to blame for Niger delta woes except their leaders. Those rural dwellers in Niger delta are even better off than their peers in Northern Nigeria.

Why must people bring the NORTH into any discussion in relation to any topic discussed in this forum.

5 Likes

Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by slimfit1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
I'm coming just wait I'm in a retreat. Jonathan boys get ready.
Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
@ Odua

Some of these pictures are part of Rivers state so don't exempt Amaechi except you are bias as APC.

1 Like

Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by EmeeNaka: 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
NafeesaAA:

Why must people bring the NORTH into any discussion in relation to any topic discussed in this forum.
We are discussing Nigeria here and North is an integral part of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by musiwa112: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
most of this picture. are pipeline destruction by the people.. And not lies told.

Pipeline in lagos.
there are pumping station on the coast where oil is pump to the north... And this people destroy them alone the way.

Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by EmeeNaka: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
oduastates: As ghettorized as all the ghettoes around the country.
The question is ,
Why does remain it like that in spite of all the money flowing/circulating in the region?
Why do so many of SS citizens have to migrate for opportunity when they have all the resources to make their home ,some of the most beautiful and economically buoyant in the world?
We can all see with our own eyes how far The little akpabio decided not steal can go ,even if most of those projects are white elephants with little or no economic value to the people?
Why can't bayelsa ,akwa ibom ,delta attract investment the way river state is shadowing Lagos ?

The reason :
The problem are your leaders.
Like I have always said,the violence /insecurity/lack in Nigeria is a measure of the corruption ,lack of rule in that region.
All the stolen oil money is flowing in that region.
Even with the presidency,the south south is not attracting game changing investment .Rather ,apart from rivers state ,they are moving out to be replaced by vermins aka corrupt Nigerian businessmen and politicians.
what you said is true. The most corrupt leaders in Nigeria must be from Niger delta though GEJ is an exception. That Niger delta is filled with heavy and eternal criminals.
Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
NafeesaAA:

Loolx, its quite simple dear!! The north is obviously a shithole.. The Anus of the federation!! grin grin
Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
I have been to the communities in Niger Delta, a lot of them cannot be connect to the national grid, so the depend on community generators supplied to them by Government or Oil companies. No toilet as the can't dig septic tanks because of water. A sachet of water is 20 Naira in these areas.

I cannot blame Niger Delta for supporting President Goodluck Jonathan for next term cos he has really done a lot to alleviate their sufferings.

1 Like

Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by atlwireles: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
EmeeNaka: what you said is true. The most corrupt leaders in Nigeria must be from Niger delta though GEJ is an exception. That Niger delta is filled with heavy and eternal criminals.

See this moronic ediotard, please name your place, so I can list 10 heavy criminals than anyone found in the Niger delta.
Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by atlwireles: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
oduastates: Your cry is as ridiculous as the cry of northern governors blaming the federal government for lack of education and the rise of Boko haram.
I see a place as ghettorized as all the ghettoes around the country.
The question is ,
Why do so many of SS citizens have to migrate for opportunities when they have all the resources to make their home ,some of the most beautiful and economically buoyant in the world?

The reason :
Just imagine for a minute that the black crude were not in the river .
What do you see?
Is it not the same poverty?

The problem are SS leaders whom I rank the second most heartless in that country.
All the bunkering money is flowing in that region.
Osun state feeds 300,000 children daily.the state is not an educationally disadvantaged state by any measure.Do you see a disadvantaged state like bayelsa ,zamfara ,yobe ,nassarawa doing anything close to that?
Ok if they are not spendingoney on teacher's salary,building/maintaining schools ,distributing textbooks etc,then what are they spending money on?

What a delusionist, you are
Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by musiwa112: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
there is nothing call Niger delta people.

There is nigeria and western nigeria.

what you have is oil flow station.. and sometime.. the oil companies have oil depot like this and they bring in oil to nigeria on ship and put it at their depot. and some oil companies transfer or transport them to the north by pipeline instead of going by road.

The ijaw people go to this pipeline and destroy them.

Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by musiwa112: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
this is yorubaland, there are pipeline in other part of nigeria.. the others are not destroying them.. there are oil pipeline in the north..

1 Like

Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by dridowu: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
fresh air in chinese 清新的空氣

1 Like

Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by oduastates: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
Dominiquez: @ Odua

Some of these pictures are part of Rivers state so don't exempt Amaechi except you are bias as APC.
I am not saying that river state is not suffering from some of the same problems as a result of her being in the ND,however you cannot tell me that Amaechi is not hitting the right notes in any areas.
tHere is poverty all over Nigeria .sime you can understand but the poverty in the niger delta is unexplainable.
Someone migrating to port harcourt for the first time will find the same kind of opportunities that you will find in Lagos.from banking to telecoms to entertainment and commerce.
As at 1994 ,river barely edged delta .that was because of the presence of shell base.Now,delta cannot stand near port harcourt at all .
In fact ,in the last 5 years ,that gap has been expanding exponentially.
These things do not happen in a vacuum .

3 Likes

Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by atlwireles: 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
oduastates:
I am not saying that river state is not suffering from some of the same problems,however you cannot tell me that amarchi is not hitting the right notes in any areas.
As at 1994 ,river barely edged delta .that was because of the presence of shell base.Now,delta cannot stand near port harcourt at all .
In fact ,in the last 5 years ,that gap has been expanding exponentially.
These things do not happen in a vacuum .

Don't be a bloody liar here. There was never a time, in last 30 yrs delta state was close to Rivers, when it came to economic development.
Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by oduastates: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
atlwireles:

Don't be a bloody liar here. There never a time, in last 30 yrs delta state was close to Rivers, when it came to economic development.
Then you never knew the warri of old.the place to be and be seen in the SS.

1 Like

Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by C0llynzO2: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
Dominiquez: @ Odua

I was about to Oduastates fool the same thing, they always bring biased politics into everything.
Yes, the Niger delta politicians haven't done well, Nigerian politicians as a whole, all of them. But the fool will make it look like it only applies to some because of his political affiliation.
Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by atlwireles: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
oduastates:
Then you never knew the warri of old.the place to be and be seen in the SS.

Shut the hell up and close your mouth forever. Please tell me about the old Warri. So sick of you yorubas with rubbish lies angry angry angry
Re: Rural Niger Delta In Clear Picture by C0llynzO2: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
@Oduastates I don't know what your rant is about and why you put yourself on a high horse.
The picture are those of rural areas as stated by the OP. The Bayelsa, Delta and Akwa Ibom you mentioned are doing better that your South west states of Osun, Oyo, Ondo, Ogun and Ekiti.
Those states have urban areas like warri, Asaba and Uyo which are better than your Oshogbos, Akures and Abeokutas, even Yenagoa is fast catching up infrastructurally albeit silently. We all know what the pictures of your supposed ''capital cities'' are like let alone the rural areas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? / Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech: / Oyo PDP Crisis: Party Leaders, Aspirants Battle Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.