Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,454 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? (23512 Views)

Graphic Photos: The Worst Soccer/Sport Injuries Of All Times. / Brazilian Referee Beheaded By Fans For Killing Player!! / Is Keshi's Eagles The Worst Nigerian Team Ever ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by priscaoge(f): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
4JOKES

After the World Cup humiliation by Germany,Brazil Players were so ashamed of their failure that they decided to hide their identity so that they would not be recognized. David Luiz dressed like a monk. While walking on the streets of Brazil,suddenly an old lady walked up to him and said,''Hi Luiz!" Amazed and angry that an old lady had recognized him, he went back and dressed like a Muslim girl, covering his whole face leaving only the eyes. Again he bumped into the same old lady and she said, "Luiz", nice meeting you again! " Confused and puzzled he asked,"But how did you recognize me ma'am?" The old lady laughed out loud and said, "Are you stupid or what? It's me Neymar. ..LMFAO

7 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by nerodenero: 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
Unfortunately,most of them will NEVER wear that Brazilian jersey again.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by cheguevera: 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
BETTER THAN THE 1930 WORLD CUP TEAM . HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Fadelex(m): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
they really miss the experience that kaka or ronaldinho woulda brought to the team and lack of a good striker proved costly.... flop of the competition for Brazil has to be David luiz, that dude has no idea on how to defend.
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
Sometimes things don't just go your way...the greatest test of courage is accepting defeat without losing heart wink
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by ayoola2002(m): 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
HisMajesty1: I don't think so. I feel they are just unlucky.

unlucky for conceding 10 goals in 2 matches.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
bykebyke: Yes

Just remove Neymar from the squad!!
And Oscar too..
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by pickabeau1: 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
exactly

the 06 and 10 teams never passed the quaterfinals and even lost the 11 copa america

jhydebaba: U'll remain the best until u meet the best, then u'll join the rest.

They tried their best atleast we have Brazilian teams that don't get to smell the semifinals.

So I don't agree with u that they are the worst.
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by tbagjames(m): 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
commentator- 'ceasar has
surely regained popularity, he
has conceeded 9 goal in two
games'
-'a freekick has been awarded
again, Maicon asks why but the referee doesnt have to explain
anything to a player'

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by nerodenero: 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ooops!
priscaoge: 4JOKES

After the World Cup humiliation by Germany,Brazil Players were so ashamed of their failure that they decided to hide their identity so that they would not be recognized. David Luiz dressed like a monk. While walking on the streets of Brazil,suddenly an old lady walked up to him and said,''Hi Luiz!" Amazed and angry that an old lady had recognized him, he went back and dressed like a Muslim girl, covering his whole face leaving only the eyes. Again he bumped into the same old lady and she said, "Luiz", nice meeting you again! " Confused and puzzled he asked,"But how did you recognize me ma'am?" The old lady laughed out loud and said, "Are you stupid or what? It's me Neymar. ..LMFAO
over-used.

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Activity77(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
Fred,david louis nd hulk go even strugle 2get 1st team jersey for rangers of enugu...d worst syd ever
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by folba(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
Maybe not.Buh judging frm results perspective they r the worst I ave eva seen.They lack the experience for a tournament like dis nd most of them are avg players.Unlike a team wif Rivaldo,Ronaldo,Ronaldinho,Cafu,Dida,R.Carlos,Silva and so on.
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by coded01: 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
Debroslink:

None I repeat NONE of these players man for man is as good as the Brazilian side of 2002 world cup.

I agree with you completely... cool --- That 2002 team were extra-ordinary, magical, gifted, outstanding... cool

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Fayrouzz(m): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
To an extent they re the worst I have watched... I think they allowed much politics into the team... No way should Paulinho have gone ahead of Coutinho..
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by shadrach77: 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
We'll this answer may shock some people but the truth is this is one of the BEST Brazillian sides. Yes one of the best. The problem they had is
(a) bad coaching
(b) over dependence on home advantage
(C) over dependence on Neymar and Thiago
(D) inability to motivate themselves

Don't forget also, the last time a Brazillian team got to the Semi Finals was 2002
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by kaywiluv(f): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
abbeyoye2001: Nothing special about em even with Neymar on field. Let's just hope the citizens won't start another riot after d WC. Cos there was no consolation

It is certain that the riot will start tonight with the embrassment n disgraceful 10 goals in 2 matches
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Vivipop(f): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
*yawns* My bed is looking too attractive right now,*yawns again*...goodnight NLs...
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by fajesito(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
Why didn't scolari take, ronaldinho, kaka, coutinho and
to lure Diego Costa to Brazil
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by yim(f): 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
pickabeau1: exactly

the 06 and 10 teams never passed the quaterfinals and even lost the 11 copa america

but they never lost 7-1 to anyone. They always came back dignified. What is the use of Semi final if you will be this disgraced. Even Nigeria no chop dat goal margin and we dey abuse dem.
Poor defence, no attack. Not the best team you will find around

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by dotcomnamename: 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
[size=15pt]1999: BRAZIL 4 - 0 GERMANY

2002: BRAZIL 2 - 0 GERMANY

2004: BRAZIL 1 - 1 GERMANY

Total: BRAZIL 7 - GERMANY 1.

But in the year ...2014:

BRAZIL 1 - 7 GERMANY

This year, what ever you have lost in the past shall be recovered in a single day. Claim it by saying Amen!![/size]

17 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Amack(m): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
BREAKING: Wenger bids for entire Brazil squad after impressive 4th place finish.
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Prowizy2(m): 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
drnairalov: better than SuperEagles at least

Miles better
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Amack(m): 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Brazil did an Arsenal. Showed promise, got battered and finished 4th.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Rossikk(m): 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2014

They are definitely NOT better than the Super Eagles. The only problem is that the type of inferiority complex that afflicts you might be the case with the SE players, who will hear ''Brazil'' and automatically feel inferior, and play a losing game, regardless of how bad the Brazilian team is. Germany, Holland etc don't reason like that. They do not feel inferior. That is why they can beat Brazil by 7. If the SE play Brazil without inferiority complex, they can beat Brazil - easily. This Brazilian team is not better than Malawi.

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
[Quote author=pickabeau1] exactly
The 06 and 10 teams never passed the quarterfinals and even lost the 11 Copa America
[/Quote]

On a player by player basis, the 2006 Brazilian squad was the best in the in the tournament. With Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Kaka, Adriano, and Ze Roberto, no other team had a better attacking prowess. They were just unlucky to meet a Zidane inspired France. This present Brazilian squad is useless.
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by sarzwizard(m): 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
Brazil a compilation of the bigest waste pipe's

If Scolari has any pride he will resign
From leaving the likes of Philippe Coutinho and Lucas Moura out of the 23-man squad, to persisting with Paulinho for far too long, to sending out sides with no semblance of a gameplan other than to give the ball to Neymar; everything has unravelled for Scolari over the last month.
Scolari has reiterated time and again that the semi-final was a freak, unlucky result but he lost one of his excuses within two minutes on Saturday night.
Brazil, we were told, would never have been destroyed by the Germans so brutally had captain Thiago Silva not been suspended.
But the centre-back lost Arjen Robben in the opening exchanges, dragged back the Netherlands winger and conceded a penalty.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by NwaNimo1(m): 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
coded01: Yes it is! grin tongue grin

THIS IS THE WORST WORLD CUP TEAM EVER - EVEN ZAIRE WERE NOT SO POOR.
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
sharrap there

7 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Oluwapresley(m): 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nobody is asking if they av got a descent team. Do u think this the worst Brazil team ever? Simple
sulmeza: I dnt tink so...dnt 4gt dy r one of d last 4 teams in d tournament...dy onli gt punishd by stronger teams....dy've gt a decent team wit sum outstandin playas like neymar...i bliv dey'l improve
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by iebanehita(m): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
There can't be any worse team as this in brazil footballing history.
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by nonjebose(m): 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
Coming out 4th,puts them ahead of the 2010,2006,1990,1986,1982,1978 teams,just to mention a few. But an average brazillian knows that losing so scandalously on home turf is record breaking and heart wrecking. Yes,they are the worst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nations Cup Qualifier: CAF Deducts 3 Points From Nigeria, Explains Why - CAF / Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me / Drogba Robbed In Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.