Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? (23372 Views)

Graphic Photos: The Worst Soccer/Sport Injuries Of All Times. / Brazilian Referee Beheaded By Fans For Killing Player!! / Is Keshi's Eagles The Worst Nigerian Team Ever ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Okaka27(m): 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
Yap...d worst ever!!!

Imagine d mumu Scolari had picked Ronaldinho,Kaka,Pato,RobinhO,Coutinho, nd Lucas Moura.

D squad will look like dis

J.Ceasar

Alves. Luiz. T.Silva. Marcelo

Oscar. Paulinho.

Kaka

Coutinho. Pato. Neymar.

Backups_

Ronaldinho
Moura
Gustavo
Robinho
Willian
Fernandinho
Ramires
Hulk
Maicon
And a good keeper from d Brazilian league!

Dats all...dey wuld have beaten Germany ah assure u

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
they use up too much energy singing their national anthem...... they start playing at 85% strength, thats why their opponents score them in the first 5 minutes grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by pickabeau1: 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
yim: but they never lost 7-1 to anyone. They always came back dignified. What is the use of Semi final if you will be this disgraced. Even Nigeria no chop dat goal margin and we dey abuse dem.
Poor defence, no attack. Not the best team you will find around

what does dignified mean

in brazil they dont do losing in a dignified manner

This is a country that had not forgotten the loss to uruguay in 1950 and changed their jerseys from white to yellow

The 06 n 10 teams had talent and failed to deliver

I will rate this team ahead of them

J12:
On a player by player basis, the 2006 Brazilian squad was the best in the in the tournament. With Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Kaka, Adriano, and Ze Roberto, no other team had a better attacking prowess. They were just unlucky to meet a Zidane inspired France. This present Brazilian squad is useless.

the question was not what set of players was the best.. it was which team
Unlucky to meet zidane.... yet they lost to an old man in the twillight of his career.. puhlezze

what excuse did the 2010 team have losing to the dutch...

is it players you are lusting after or how they combined well together

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by kendrick93(m): 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
i will take coutinho and moura over oscar and hulk anyday.. oscar is d most uncreative 10 i hav ever seen play for brazil. hulk is just poo

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by CaptainBomb(m): 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
R.I.P BRAZIL.
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by nonjebose(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
J12: [Quote author=pickabeau1] exactly
The 06 and 10 teams never passed the quarterfinals and even lost the 11 Copa America
[/Quote]

On a player by player basis, the 2006 Brazilian squad was the best in the in the tournament. With Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Kaka, Adriano, and Ze Roberto, no other team had a better attacking prowess. They were just unlucky to meet a Zidane inspired France. This present Brazilian squad is useless.
I would choose the 1982 squad as the best. Some many great names to reel out. Unfortunately, a lanky and much maligned player by the name of Paulo Rossi of Italy broke millions of heart

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by mafimiseleya: 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
thats just it,when u build a team around one playr or coach u get to receive 7 up and 3crown.gbam

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by abatically(m): 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
jhydebaba: U'll remain the best until u meet the best, then u'll join the rest.

They tried their best atleast we have Brazilian teams that don't get to smell the semifinals.

So I don't agree with u that they are the worst.

This is a Brazilian team that are over dependent on neymar. And trust me the dutch would have scored more if thiago Silva didn't play because that David luiz is useless without an experieced defender beside him. Even at Chelsea it was terry and Cahill that were protecting him.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by sheylarhh(m): 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
hiroz: growing as a kid i watched the brazil team to see the flair of the brazilian teams,we learnt words like leg-over,shangalo e.t.c watching the brazil teams display brilliant dribbling and intelligent football.fell in love with romario,ronaldinho,ronaldo the phenomenon,roberto carlos,rivaldo,cafu,kaka.but this 2014 brazil team is bereft of talent,scolari decided to build physical team with rigid perpendicular players playing 'anywhere-belle-face-football'.players like hulk,fred,fernadinho(who played well for man city),gustavo hitler(beards),oscar(who honestly was out of form)and unintelligent defenders(striking-defenders)marcelo and luiz.the only player who played like a true brazillian great was neymar and silva.it is all scolari's fault,he could have picked more creative and strong squad with players like kaka,ronaldinho(who despite their age certainly cant be worse than fred and jo),coutinho(how he got left out is beyond me),lucas moura and 2 great defenders miranda and filipe luis who went all the way with atletico madrid last season.despite hulk and oscar struggling he left willian on the bench.this is definitely the worst brazil team in decades and it is all the fault of scolari who picked a deficient squad based on favoritism.#bringbackoursambabrazil
Oscar struggling?...u must be high on cheap weed

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by sheylarhh(m): 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
priscaoge: 4JOKES

After the World Cup humiliation by Germany,Brazil Players were so ashamed of their failure that they decided to hide their identity so that they would not be recognized. David Luiz dressed like a monk. While walking on the streets of Brazil,suddenly an old lady walked up to him and said,''Hi Luiz!" Amazed and angry that an old lady had recognized him, he went back and dressed like a Muslim girl, covering his whole face leaving only the eyes. Again he bumped into the same old lady and she said, "Luiz", nice meeting you again! " Confused and puzzled he asked,"But how did you recognize me ma'am?" The old lady laughed out loud and said, "Are you stupid or what? It's me Neymar. ..LMFAO
STALE!

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 13, 2014
pickabeau1:

what does dignified mean

in brazil they dont do losing in a dignified manner

This is a country that had not forgotten the loss to uruguay in 1950 and changed their jerseys from white to yellow

The 06 n 10 teams had talent and failed to deliver

I will rate this team ahead of them

the question was not what set of players was the best.. it was which team
Unlucky to meet zidane.... yet they lost to an old man in the twillight of his career.. puhlezze

what excuse did the 2010 team have losing to the dutch...

is it players you are lusting after or how they combined well together

Old man ke? Zidane wasn't the only inspiration in the team. They also had Viera, Makelele, Thulram, Gallas and Henry. I don't need to tell you who they were.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by hensben(m): 12:02am On Jul 13, 2014
I tried making my Facebook password "brazildefence" but the site says its too weak. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by cheguevera: 12:03am On Jul 13, 2014
THIS BRAZIL TEAM WILL BE A GOOD MATCH FOR NAIJA TEAM

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by kendrick93(m): 12:05am On Jul 13, 2014
sheylarhh:
Oscar struggling?...u must be high on cheap weed
oscar is overrated dude.. he has no creativity. he cn get u d odd goal but if i were a brazilian he wnt be in my starting 11

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by SupremeDimeji(m): 12:08am On Jul 13, 2014
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by pickabeau1: 12:09am On Jul 13, 2014
J12:

Old man ke? Zidane wasn't the only inspiration in the team. They also had Viera, Makelele, Thulram, Gallas and Henry. I don't need to tell you who they were.

A team of old men ... yet u rate a team of stars that could not even beat old cargoes in a quarterfinal ahead of a team that got to the semis

ok...

that 2006 brazil team was a failure

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 13, 2014
coded01: Yes it is! grin tongue grin

Neymar shouldn't belong to the pix... he didn't lose a match while he was in.
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by birdman(m): 12:12am On Jul 13, 2014
for one thing, they cry a lot
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by DukeNija(m): 12:13am On Jul 13, 2014
ayoola2002: BREAKING:

Wenger bids for entire Brazil squad after impressive 4th place finish."

Dry!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 13, 2014
zz

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by coded01: 12:14am On Jul 13, 2014
hiroz: growing as a kid i watched the brazil team to see the flair of the brazilian teams,we learnt words like leg-over,shangalo e.t.c watching the brazil teams display brilliant dribbling and intelligent football.fell in love with romario,ronaldinho,ronaldo the phenomenon,roberto carlos,rivaldo,cafu,kaka.but this 2014 brazil team is bereft of talent,scolari decided to build physical team with rigid perpendicular players playing 'anywhere-belle-face-football'.players like hulk,fred,fernadinho(who played well for man city),gustavo hitler(beards),oscar(who honestly was out of form)and unintelligent defenders(striking-defenders)marcelo and luiz.the only player who played like a true brazillian great was neymar and silva. it is all scolari's fault,he could have picked more creative and strong squad with players like kaka,ronaldinho(who despite their age certainly cant be worse than fred and jo),coutinho(how he got left out is beyond me),lucas moura and 2 great defenders miranda and filipe luis who went all the way with atletico madrid last season.despite hulk and oscar struggling he left willian on the bench.this is definitely the worst brazil team in decades and it is all the fault of scolari who picked a deficient squad based on favoritism. #bringbackoursambabrazil

I strongly agree with you with words in bold... cool
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by judedwriter(m): 12:17am On Jul 13, 2014
Dere was a time when the yellow and blue jerseys of brazil sent fear and respect down d spines of all-but now they r now comedy entertainers grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 13, 2014
pickabeau1:

A team of old men ... yet u rate a team of stars that could not even beat old cargoes in a quarterfinal ahead of a team that got to the semis

ok...

that 2006 brazil team was a failure

Their age mates in the Italian squad won the cup. That world cup presented the finest generation of footballers in the past eight years. Such a star studded world cup will never be seen again ever. Give credit to the brazillian team.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Tex42(m): 12:20am On Jul 13, 2014
itz probably the worst ever and the worst there'll be

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by NigeriaArmy15(m): 12:22am On Jul 13, 2014
Luis Gustavo Beard be like our Colonial governor general own Lord Lugard, if "JO can make first team for brazil, theirs nothing bad if Danny shittu play in Morocco 2015....#lmaoooo

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by jeebz: 12:22am On Jul 13, 2014
He overlooked Filipe Luis and Miranda. Then lost Diego Costa to Spain. No reasonable striker in a top club in Europe asides Neymar.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by coded01: 12:22am On Jul 13, 2014
SammyHoe:

Neymar shouldn't belong to the pix... he didn't lose a match while he was in.

Make I commot Neymar replace am with Jo or Ramires? grin tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by coded01: 12:24am On Jul 13, 2014
bykebyke: Yes

Just remove Neymar from the squad!!

What about your Alves? grin angry grin

You wey dey beg us make we keep am! grin ---- u eh! tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 13, 2014
zz

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by kobonaire(m): 12:26am On Jul 13, 2014
So bad that even ordinary Chad says they want to chance them and play friendly with them next.
grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Damyion(m): 12:27am On Jul 13, 2014
Bigzymes: Let me ask my grandfather.

undecided kiss o no, him don slip
k
Re: Is This The Worst Brazilian Side Ever? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 13, 2014
coded01:

Make I commot Neymar replace am with Jo or Ramires? grin tongue grin

Better grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Visits National Stadium Lagos (Photos) / How I Surprised Frank Lampard – Alex Iwobi / 2018 World Cup : Ten Memorable Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.