Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

CONFAB Delegates Fell In Love Instead Of Solving National Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CONFAB Delegates Fell In Love Instead Of Solving National Issues (1271 Views)

Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo / How I Fell In Love With My Househelp / Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONFAB Delegates Fell In Love Instead Of Solving National Issues by Itulah(m): 8:36am On Jul 13, 2014
The on-going National Conference is aimed at delegating and suggesting solutions for major problems in the country we have today. But while, delegates have gathered to convene over these issues, some other delegates have decided to get another positive thing out of the conference as two delegates have decided to find love and kick off a relationship.

A delegate from one of the vocal geo-political zones aged between 55 and 60 has fallen in love with another delegate aged between 60 and 65. According to reports, both love birds have concluded arrangements to tie the nuptial knot and will soon say, “Yes I do” to each other before the end of this year.

It was not clear what the marital status of one of them was as of the time of this report. But the other was said to have lost the spouse to the cold hands of death. Both delegates have confirmed the relationship and intend to go public with it soon.

http:///ksCsbwKCJQ

Re: CONFAB Delegates Fell In Love Instead Of Solving National Issues by Butoneday2(m): 8:45am On Jul 13, 2014
wink From delegates to delegation grin grin Luv is blind!
Re: CONFAB Delegates Fell In Love Instead Of Solving National Issues by dytbabe: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2014
*singing*
Love never felt so good - MJ
*dancing*
Re: CONFAB Delegates Fell In Love Instead Of Solving National Issues by Tattooboy: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2014
u talkin bout solving national issues, they re solving personal issues. At least one has a gud result.
Re: CONFAB Delegates Fell In Love Instead Of Solving National Issues by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2014
MY QUESTION IS:

WHO ARE THE DELEGATES,DON'T THEY HAVE NAMESundecided

ANYWAYS CONGRATS TO THEM gringrin
Re: CONFAB Delegates Fell In Love Instead Of Solving National Issues by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 13, 2014
Funny. grin
Love blows without warning. Watch your steps don't be the next victim. grin
Re: CONFAB Delegates Fell In Love Instead Of Solving National Issues by babasaxo(f): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
Yoruba's say where u heal the sick is the same place you heal your self,its never a crime,nice one and congrat guys
Re: CONFAB Delegates Fell In Love Instead Of Solving National Issues by Richardiyke271(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Congrate.
Re: CONFAB Delegates Fell In Love Instead Of Solving National Issues by utenwuson: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
I luv d issues there solving.......we cal it " Emotional dynacotomy". Dont u knw dt wat God has join 2geda....let no man put asunder? Haha...naija wt GIST!

(1) (Reply)

What's Now The Pride Of A Woman / Modified / Urgent!! Ladies Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.