Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Urgent!! Ladies Only!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent!! Ladies Only!!! (1268 Views)

URGENT: Ladies~ Why You Shouldn't Die A Virgin! / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only / Urgent:ladies This Is For You To Respond Asap:thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!! Ladies Only!!! by deltateam: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Greetings dear sisters in the house. There's this Nigerian girl I want to ask out but I barely have up to 1k at moment to spend on her. This is because most ladies prefer eateries where you have to spend 2k for her.

I once took a girl out and asked her what she wanted, she said Rice and chicken, I bought it o with eva water while ordering snacks and mineral for myself.Only for her to put the chicken in a tissue for onward devouring at her place. Finished the food and after telling her about my intentions. She said I shouldn't have it in mind she's my girlfriend but that we can be just friends. The whole ratata took out about 4k then.

Now the question is can I ask a girl out without spending on her or at worse spending 500 naira. Yes am broke. #Just saying for those that would prefer to add insult.
Re: Urgent!! Ladies Only!!! by Merlissa(f): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
By 1 meat pie and coke

get a knife, 2 cups and 2 plates

then share the meat pie and coke

total bill - #500

2 Likes

Re: Urgent!! Ladies Only!!! by banjicom(m): 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
grin stingy boy,

u wan fu*ck but you know get money!!!!

Hehehehecheesy
u better go back to your village.......
Anyway I trust my Niger girls sha!

2 Likes

Re: Urgent!! Ladies Only!!! by FLAWLES(f): 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
see as i de pity you sad
Re: Urgent!! Ladies Only!!! by iceberylin(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
banjicom:
grin stingy boy,

Hehehehecheesy
Asin ehhhhhh

The guy never hear about Sowing seed undecided
Re: Urgent!! Ladies Only!!! by dechandel(f): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
Take her to any italian resturant of her choice..
After she orders.. Excuse yourself and go negotiate with the manager on how you'll be cleaning the place till you pay up.. Or

Sit back ahome..
Or take her out.. And talk without buying anything.. I dunno what the outcome of this will look like

1 Like

Re: Urgent!! Ladies Only!!! by deltateam: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
banjicom:
grin stingy boy,

Hehehehecheesy

I said ladies only or you can't read?

I don't intend sleeping with her before marriage so what's your problem?

Please ladies more comments..
Re: Urgent!! Ladies Only!!! by deltateam: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Should I tell her am broke?

Ladies do you appreciate honest guys?

Should I visit her at school which should be cheaper.
Re: Urgent!! Ladies Only!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
dechandel:

Take her to any italian resturant of her choice..
After she orders.. Excuse yourself and go negotiate with the manager on how you'll be cleaning the place till you pay up.. Or

Sit back ahome..
Or take her out.. And talk without buying anything.. I dunno what the outcome of this will look like
lol
Re: Urgent!! Ladies Only!!! by kennynelcon(m): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
poverty no get bros
Re: Urgent!! Ladies Only!!! by banjicom(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
deltateam:

I said ladies only or you can't read?

I don't intend sleeping with her before marriage so what's your problem?

Please ladies more comments..

tongue tongue
Re: Urgent!! Ladies Only!!! by banjicom(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
iceberylin:

Asin ehhhhhh

The guy never hear about Sowing seed undecided

don't mind d yeye guy.
he has nothing to offer and he is complaining......mtchewww!
Re: Urgent!! Ladies Only!!! by MizMyColi(f): 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lol
@Deltateam
Funny thread.

I saw your mention.

Dunno what to say.
We haven't interacted before today, so I'm at loss for words.
Re: Urgent!! Ladies Only!!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
havent you seen guys who dont have girlfriends because they dont have money, pls go & join that clique boy & run away from this thread
Re: Urgent!! Ladies Only!!! by Ladyzinny: 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
Start wit me I dnt eat much,just a bottle of malt drink and meatpie will do,as long as u wnt demand for sex.
Re: Urgent!! Ladies Only!!! by Mistaarhlohki(m): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
deltateam:
Greetings dear sisters in the house. There's this Nigerian girl I want to ask out but I barely have up to 1k at moment to spend on her. This is because most ladies prefer eateries where you have to spend 2k for her.

I once took a girl out and asked her what she wanted, she said Rice and chicken, I bought it o with eva water while ordering snacks and mineral for myself.Only for her to put the chicken in a tissue for onward devouring at her place. Finished the food and after telling her about my intentions. She said I shouldn't have it in mind she's my girlfriend but that we can be just friends. The whole ratata took out about 4k then.

Now the question is can I ask a girl out without spending on her or at worse spending 500 naira. Yes am broke. #Just saying for those that would prefer to add insult.

So, u get mind type all these words....and still get mind deh ask fvcked up questions...?

Let me help u, work hard, make money and then think of taking women out....moreover u don't need money to make women feel happy....if u know the rules to how to woo women...money is d least of them rules.

Women are emotional creatures... Tap into that area with intense force, finger their brains up...and they will cum uncontrollably....

The only problem is can u unlock the secrets in d Pandora box?
Re: Urgent!! Ladies Only!!! by happyjuliet(f): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah.....try harder man, go out der and make d fucking money and no d rules well on how 2 get dem grin.
Re: Urgent!! Ladies Only!!! by Pdizzle(m): 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bros, hustle hard, put money on your mind for the sake of self satisfaction no to date women

(1) (Reply)

My Landlord Dauther Is Forcing Me To Marry Her / How Do U Feel When Ur Partner Snore / Why I Stopped Loving Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.