Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? (6460 Views)

Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

Common, spill it
u
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
Islie: mayb because have not being that active.......

So i don't know who to follow

There are nice people on nairaland to attract you, pay attention more.
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by ShirelleBaby: 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

That is to say that your potential followee must follow you first before you reciprocate
Or
That you notice someone on a particular useful thread, keep the person in mind, try see if she/he can still maintain appearance in other useful threads and then decides to follow the person.

Right or wrong?

As for those hidden comments, those group of derailers located this thread earlier but the mods did the needful..
you are very correct
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ceasar1: Her unique anti-gbaguan campaign plus she's cute and clean in the head. wink

A very honest reply wink
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
Enahi: No o,I just don't know how to follow people excerpt I go through their profiles.

Of course you will only follow one through the person's profile.

You will learn a lot from intellectuals if you spot them and follow them, trust me

I repeat, intellectuals!!!

wink
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
Xtarxhyne: u

Make me understand because I'm lost

Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

There are nice people on nairaland to attract you, pay attention more.
hmmm not all, sum of dem ar sumtin else
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by crowntoro(f): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
Yomieluv: Most people I follow,are people who followed me..save for few....maybe cos am a celeb.
For your mind! Celeb indeed!tongue
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
MissShakira: hmmm not all, sum of dem ar sumtin else

Sure, I agree but their efforts to stifle the presence of the good ones will always come to naught.
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Lorlaahlozz: 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Nafing
Are u sure undecided
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Are u sure undecided

Do you smell something too? smiley
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

Make me understand because I'm lost

sm1 else il find u
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Are u sure undecided
kini na? Fyn,i follow dz wu follow me
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
When Me and somebody share the same view or such person is a constructive critic then I follow you ! I haven't meet much intellect on NL sha , they are plenty but they only view as guest or inactive members

I also follow some people who partake in great threads so as to be my torchlight to air my own view too !

I also earned some followers via my Holistic view of issues !

But NL crash has took away most of my followers and ''Followed'' except Hero and Oby and I think aka Iyaniwura already quit , God , He create educative thread !!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
Xtarxhyne: sm1 else il find u

smiley
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

smiley
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
Most people follow me, and i follow them back in return. If i happen to follow you, then you are someone with an interesting personality i'd love to learn. smiley
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
donroxy: When Me and somebody share the same view or such person is a constructive critic then I follow you ! I haven't meet much intellect on NL sha , they are plenty but they only view as guest or inactive members

I also follow some people who partake in great threads so as to be my torchlight to air my own view too !

I also earned some followers via my Holistic view of issues !

But NL crash has took away most of my followers and ''Followed'' except Hero and Oby and I think aka Iyaniwura already quit , God , He create educative thread !!! cheesy

I feel your flow bro, I lost a couple myself thanks to Nairaland amnesia.

No matter how populated Nairaland is, guys and babes who know their onions will always stand out.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
Xtarxhyne:

If you don't say it out, I wouldn't know. undecided
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Peterwizzy: 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

No wonder you neither follow any lass nor lad
i only follow two people. a producer and one sexy bitcch finish so bleep off nigga
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
missberrypop5: Most people follow me, and i follow them back in return. If i happen to follow you, then you are someone with an interesting personality i'd love to learn. smiley

Wow! So all those I saw on your profile are dishing out loads of knowledge to you?

Amazing! cool
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
Peterwizzy: i only follow two people. a producer and one sexy bitcch finish so bleep off nigga

My hands are up sir!

Keep your temper in check friend.
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by blackgold7777(f): 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
I no dey do follow follow but if you follow me no your own (oyo)
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
Emm... i gats show love to my disciples na.U follow me? I follow back if I gbadun your parole.
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Peterwizzy: 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

My hands are up sir!

Keep your temper in check friend.
im not even pissed off yet
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by fredoooooo: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
Idowuogbo: Emm... i gats show love to my disciples na.U follow me? I follow back if I gbadun your parole.

liar !!!!!!! , you dey follow me ? tongue
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by smudge2079(m): 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
Idowuogbo: Emm... i gats show love to my disciples na.U follow me? I follow back if I gbadun your parole.
Idowuogbo av been following u since God knows when, i was ur disciple b4 d nairaland crash and after d crash, here i am, still following. U not following me back sha, just want u to know.... Anyway am still ur houseboy, loverboy, playboy, tomboy, homeboy, followfollowboy and even ur boyboy!
Idowuogbo don steal my heart go o.
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
fredoooooo:

liar !!!!!!! , you dey follow me ? tongue
na only football thread u go dey carry man pikin go na, I like action!!!! grin
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by fredoooooo: 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
Idowuogbo: na only football thread u go dey carry man pikin go na, I like action!!!! grin

come make we play our football for here , yeye gal .. cheesy
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
smudge2079:
Idowuogbo av been following u since God knows when, i was ur disciple b4 d nairaland crash and after d crash, here i am, still following. U not following me back sha, just want u to know.... Anyway am still ur houseboy, loverboy, playboy, tomboy, homeboy, followfollowboy and even ur boyboy!
Idowuogbo don steal my heart go o.
Lmao! Na wa o... i just dey notice dis moniker oo... Nwa idowuogbo no vex if mama no follow back eèe...i gats size up your performance on nl first b4 I hit d follow button. embarassed
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
fredoooooo:

come make we play our football for here , yeye gal .. cheesy
Na me go hold striker position? If no, I no do. tongue
Re: What Makes You Follow Who You Follow Here On Nairaland? by fredoooooo: 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Na me go hold striker position? If no, I no do. tongue

i give you the striking role plus captain paapa , even if you wan be coach grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couples: Beautiful Women Dating Older/ugly Men. / What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.