Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. (42554 Views)

FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) / FG Gazette Raises Questions Over Ali’s Appointment As Customs’ Comptroller-gen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by 99100(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
PDP must win Kano gubernatorial election but GEJ must not win Kano to win Nigeria.

The 400,000+.. GEJ amassed in Kano in 2011 election is enough for we GEJites come 2015.

No matter what GEJ till 2019.
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kwankwassiyaa:

Hakan...teke!!

yauwa. Shekarau is not a threat to us in Kano. The people are with us
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
UnknownT: Kano politics swings at any time. 1st kwakwanso unda PDP in 1999, 2003, Shekarau under ANPP defeated him. Come 2011, Kwakwanso under PDP defeated ANPP. It is under record that Shekarau is the only governor in Kano to be reelected. Others(Kwakwanso inclusive) lost reelection bids
You know Nothing.shekarau made it to power in kano through M-Buhari. COME 2015 jonathanians will not have a single polling station. Kaaaanooooooooooooooooo. Sai BaBa. KanoooOOOoooooOooOoooo. Sai mai amana. Kwankwanssiiya namu

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by makzeze: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
Nonsense!
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Agunnewi: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
GboyegaD: Triumphant entry just because he was appointed a Minister and we expect the country to develop with this unnecessary human worshipping. Nigeria truly deserves the leaders she gets.
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by lacasa: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
bokoslayer:

...but they are even more hungry in the north. Rice without stew might even do it smiley

No matter how hungry Northerners might be they know their Leaders & they know their left from right and they'll never compromise their Leaders for 'Rice' like the Ekiti yorubas did.

If they did, people like Buhari would have been betrayed and faded long time ago.

Northerners are ver proud and dignified race where it is different elsewhere, like we saw with the ekiti people

smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by bokoslayer: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
lacasa:

No matter how hungry Northerners might be they know their Leaders & they know their left from right and they'll never compromise their Leaders for 'Rice' like the Ekiti yorubas did.

If they did, people like Buhari would have been betrayed and faded long time ago.

Northerners are ver proud and dignified race where it is different elsewhere, like we saw with the ekiti people

smiley

So dignified so tey an average almajiri is a potential boko haramist... I lie?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Manazz(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
Wow so this crap is still going on? Random southerners arguing with genuine Northerners (especially Kano Indigenes) about how Shekarau is in any way relevant in Kano aside from the bandwagon of ANPP worshipers that follow him (and i know what I'm saying here since i happen to have one of my cousins among).

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Manazz(m): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
cjrane: [size=13pt]Shekarau is a President in the waiting.....
Mark my words.........
He only needs to build more alliances across Nigeria and it is a forgone conclusion
[/size]

Umm how about you go check the last election and see how many votes Shekarau got, and people even believe those numbers were inflated anyway. That is if you even know that he ran for President or are you just a(n) halfwit who actually thinks PDP will get anything in Kano state at any level?

Here's an Idea how about you all move your discussion to Kaduna state huh? There's a PDP governor there (though he didn't get voted) that is doing absolutely nothing , just ask anyone you see if they wouldn't rather have Kwankwaso as their Governor. The way i personally see it is that these southerners just hate that Kwankwaso is developing his state and so are dying for their favorite party to regain control and do what they do best. Bunch of halfwits!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by aguiyid2nd(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
lacasa:

So I thot at first, but rice and stew was the main candiddate there.

This is the North, This is the ancient town of Kano where we define our leaders cool
We?, expanciate please.
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by bashir(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
jerseyboy:

I remember Ekiti was for Fayemi anytime anyday.

I cant believe I'm wasting my time on this but look Kid, not everything is about your pathetic party squabbles. A man was elected in Kano and he's doing a lot of work and yet some people are condemning him and following the ex-governor who is directly responsible for the high level of backwardness in that state after his disastrous 8 years in power and you think that he in anyway can have influence in that state?

I hope you know that Kwankwaso was elected under PDP in the Gubernatorial elections but Buhari go the majority votes under CPC in the Presidential.

If the people of Kano were as stupid as you wanna believe, a CPC candidate would have won. Anyway point is yes Shekarau has like 500k followers if we go by the last election results but that will never get him anywhere near influencing that state, hell he did try it and failed in 2011 and suddenly his new found Southern supporters believe he is important undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by lacasa: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
bokoslayer:

So dignified so tey an average almajiri is a potential boko haramist... I lie?

the almajiri was so average and the Federal Govt can't crush this average almajiri ba?
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Ijaya123: 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
Akshow: Nope! Do u?

You have problem reading it then.
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by eventsms(m): 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
Nice one. education project material website for student www.chidiideal.
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by bakila: 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
patrickmuf: Enough already, we don't want another Amaechi vs Wike brouhaha... Let him concentrate on the job at hand...
Abi oh, this one may be very verry blood. Allah sauke. Peace must continue to reign.
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by nduchucks: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
I thought they were talking about Shekau sef.
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
I hope they will come to vote for his OGA during the election.
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
hardywaltz: Almajiris
Whatever! They are human too.
The vote of 10 almajiris is better than the vote of 5 professors all put together. There is power in number yo!!! That's why the north will always hold the key to who so ever will become the president of this nation. Awolowo toiled with reality he was bitten and he became the opposition,Azikiwe in his wisdom quickly formed a coalition gov't with the then NPC in the first republic...Never u underestimate the power of number,The earlier u know this the better. #M out
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Tunguy01(m): 12:52am On Jul 14, 2014
lacasa:

This is the North, This is the ancient town of Kano where we define our leaders cool
hi !! ..., am a human being nd am from Ekiti ..., WOT ARE U
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Tunguy01(m): 12:53am On Jul 14, 2014
lacasa:

hi !! ..., am a human being nd am from Ekiti ...,PLZ WOT ARE U
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Tunguy01(m): 12:58am On Jul 14, 2014
lacasa:

smiley

dignified race my ass ..., dos barbaric almajeris ..., I wanted 2 insult u bt I feel like u wnt get offended wit ur mentality
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Tunguy01(m): 1:17am On Jul 14, 2014
lacasa:

.....,,, av u ever sue ur brain 4 non-support ??
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 14, 2014
lacasa:

Gbam!

Dey think its by internet propaganda.

Kano is for Kwankwaso, anytime anyday
You will be there wen GEJ will take over ur own house.. UP GEJ!!!!
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by BTT(m): 6:56am On Jul 14, 2014
Mentcee: ... | | And......,never argue with
silly people, they will drag you down to their level
and then beat you with experience...

Your signature quote got me rolling with laughter.
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Akshow: 7:23am On Jul 14, 2014
Ijaya123:

You have problem reading it then.
fvck off dumb arzz.
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by emmiej: 7:33am On Jul 14, 2014
[quote author=cjrane][size=13pt]Shekarau is a President in the waiting.....
Mark my words........
He only needs to build more alliances across Nigeria and it is a forgone conclusion
[/size][/quot
I think you have a point...Exactly my word, I told a friend that I see this Man as d next Nigerian president after Jonathan. Surprising enough my friend agreed with me. The circumstances that made him to join PDP can only be described as destiny pushing him. A man that did not win a councilor seat has been made a minister
While Peter Obi who is known to be a personal friend of Mr President was denied d position of Minister of Aviation. There is Something about this Man. Personally, i see him as one Northerner who's not a religious bigot or someone driven by ethnic affiliation like Kwankwaso and Sanusi. Mind you an IGBO Man is capping, no sentiment attached. Nigerians should watch out.
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by lacasa: 8:52am On Jul 14, 2014
Tunguy01: .....,,, av u ever sue ur brain 4 non-support ??

In English Sir! angry

I don't decode jargons pls
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by lacasa: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2014
youngprofdguru:
You will be there wen GEJ will take over ur own house.. UP GEJ!!!!

Dreamers Plc
cheesy
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Ijaya123: 9:24am On Jul 14, 2014
Akshow: fvck off dumb arzz.

Oh oh! Thought as much. Just knew nothing intelligent can come from you when you couldn't comprehend simple English. Better go back to school.
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Tunguy01(m): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2014
lacasa:

In English Sir! angry

I don't decode jargons pls
then it shows u ar a living proof dat man can live without brain
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Akshow: 11:31am On Jul 14, 2014
Ijaya123:

Oh oh! Thought as much. Just knew nothing intelligent can come from you when you couldn't comprehend simple English. Better go back to school.
Are u always this steeewpid or u are just making an effort to be?
Re: Photos Of Shekarau's Triumphant Entry To Kano After His Appointment As The Hon. by Ijaya123: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
Akshow: Are u always this steeewpid or u are just making an effort to be?

So you're still here ventilating your idiocy, quite pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal / Nigerian Warships (pics) / Olusegun Obasanjo, Peter Obi Meet At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.