Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video (45498 Views)

Beheaded Soldier Not Our "Man"-Defence HDQs Reject Boko Haram Claim / How Can A Boko Haram Claim He Is Yoruba,but Not Know If He From Osun Or oyo St / Boko Haram Claim Responsibility For Abuja Bombing - BREAKING NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by C0llynzO2: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
whitecat007: We are not ibos who fight for nothing. Show me the video you are talking about or get lost. Apapa explosion could have been the work of ibos who want bokoharam in Lagos so bad. Bokoharam have a pattern and their hand is not written on this, and maybe that's why you mentioned a video you can't show.

If you can show them claim responsibility, then we can start talking but first thing first, show us, lets hear from the horses's mouth.

See the video once again coward!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0iOgAHDorQ

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by revelationuche: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by MrT2011(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
Fantasywrita:

What are you talking about Seems u enjoy killing of people!!! Boko haram are commiting their mischief and u r talking about 'abokis massacre'.

This thinking is absurd! Its like blaming all Igbos for the activities of Biafra!

God punish you for bringing Igbo into your stupidity.

Monkey!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by whitecat007: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
I've seen the video and i'm sure my people are analysing it. One thing we are not going to do is act your way. Lets say the video is true, You ibos foolishly lost millions of your people and up till now i've not heard you fight back after 40yrs, is it that the lives of your people are worthless? You ibos recently lost 8 lives to heards men about a month ago and you have not carried placards that you are known for. If it comes out to be true Well then we can say we are at our own war now with 4 or 5 casualties and the war just started about a month ago and the world will see how it will end, unfortunately for you ibos, you may not see how it's going to end cos some of you will run back to the east which has been surrounded by bokoharam to meet your death. Those who remain in Lagos will share in it. Whatever happens, you ibos will suffer more so, if I were you I won't celebrate yet.

Cowards who are being raped to death everyday is now looking for another.

C0llynzO2:
See the video once again coward!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0iOgAHDorQ

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by gratiaeo(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
whitecat007: I've seen the video and i'm sure my people are analysing it. One thing we are not going to do is act your way. Lets say the video is true, You ibos foolishly lost millions of your people and up till now i've not heard you fight back after 40yrs, is it that the lives of your people are worthless? You ibos recently lost 8 lives to heards men about a month ago and you have not carried placards that you are known for. If it comes out to be true Well then we can say we are at our own war now with 4 or 5 casualties and the war just started about a month ago and the world will see how it will end, unfortunately for you ibos, you may not see how it's going to end cos some of you will run back to the east which has been surrounded by bokoharam to meet your death. Those who remain in Lagos will share in it. Whatever happens, you ibos will suffer more so, if I were you I won't celebrate yet.

You are a big black coward. F00l

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by OneNaira6: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
I honestly do not know why anyone is surprised that Yoruba on NL thinks shekau is lying. I mean they denied the killing of their people up north and pretended it never affects them. They denied SLS calling them the problem of Nigeria. They denied illorin being gone to the fulanis so denying this is not much of a surprise. I'm shocked that others are shocked.
As for those calling OPC, y'all need to stop. We all know opc wouldn't do anything. Only when it concern defenseless market woman thats when OPC get liver but BH, taaa na who born the maga

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by chlowi(f): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
Boko Haram your end is near!!! You can claim alll you want!!!
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by C0llynzO2: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
whitecat007: I've seen the video and i'm sure my people are analysing it. One thing we are not going to do is act your way. Lets say the video is true, You ibos foolishly lost millions of your people and up till now i've not heard you fight back after 40yrs, is it that the lives of your people are worthless? You ibos recently lost 8 lives to heards men about a month ago and you have not carried placards that you are known for. If it comes out to be true Well then we can say we are at our own war now with 4 or 5 casualties and the war just started about a month ago and the world will see how it will end, unfortunately for you ibos, you may not see how it's going to end cos some of you will run back to the east which has been surrounded by bokoharam to meet your death. Those who remain in Lagos will share in it. Whatever happens, you ibos will suffer more so, if I were you I won't celebrate yet.

The coward has seen the video and all he could mutter was a long incoherent crap about Igbos.
Ilorin is already under colonisation, Lagos will soon join while you cowards watch.
Face your slave masters o bloody cowards!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by gratiaeo(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
OPC warns Boko Haram
Barely one week after 42 suspects were arrested in Lagos and Ogun states, the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC), a pan-Yoruba ethnic militia, has warned Boko Haram to steer clear of the South-West or be ready for confrontation.

It declared its readiness to combat the dreaded Islamist group should its members attack the South-West. It promised to frustrate the activities of Boko Haram in any part of the South-West, if the group moved to the region.

Coordinator of the OPC in Osun State, Dr. Rafiu Akinwale, who spoke in an exclusive interview with Daily Sun in Osogbo, said the people of the South-West should not fear that Boko Haram might move to the region.

He  said the OPC was prepared for members of the Boko Haram and had already set machinery in motion to ensure that it combats the insurgent group.

Akinwale disclosed that some youths in the six states of the South-West region had been trained by the OPC on how to tackle Boko Haram members and curtail them in the region.

He said: “We consider their threats as empty. We are prepared for the Boko Haram and we are ready to fight them to a standstill if they should enter the South-West region. We have made efforts to ensure that they are reduced to nothing.

“We are not begging them not to come to the South-West, in fact, we are urging them to come if they want to do so. They will regret their coming to this region, as we are ready to use all that we have to fight them in the South-West.”

The OPC boss added that the OPC would collaborated with all vigilance groups in the six states of the South-West to combat Boko Haram, should the group come to the South-West region, stressing that the traditional rulers in the states were giving necessary support to the association.

He called on members of the public to give necessary information on strange movements of people in their areas to the police, saying that the police had shown the readiness to support the OPC in the fight against Boko Haram.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=34589
The issue of boko haram cannot be curtailed by this OPC vocal threat.Maybe OPC members have not heard bomb blast, if they hear a big powerful explosion by a suicide bomber o! my God they will discover that life is sweet. let OPC ask police and people in the North for more details. The only thing OPC can do now is to start checking some northern fanatics and their supporters in yoruba land report them to the security agents and not beating their hairless chest

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by C0llynzO2: 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
OneNaira6: I honestly do not know why anyone is surprised that Yoruba on NL thinks shekau is lying. I mean they denied the killing of their people up north and pretended it never affects them. They denied SLS calling them the problem of Nigeria. They denied illorin being gone to the fulanis so denying this is not much of a surprised. I'm shocked that others are shocked.
As for those calling OPC, y'all need to stop. We all know opc wouldn't do anything. Only when it concern defenseless market woman thats when OPC get liver but BH, taaa na who born the maga
The delusion annoys me to the core!
I won't be surprised if they being up their usual ''boko haram is killing Igbos'' crap and claim all 5 people killed were Igbos.
LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by gratiaeo(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
If any body feels OPC can not confront Boko Haram, then, let the person try to fight OPC and see fire. We shall use the head of such person to worship Ifa and use his heart to make aseje ogun. Who is Boko Haram to the Yorubas? They are no threat to the Yorubas in any way. They can be doing all the rubbish in far North, but, they should never think of bringing their destruction to South West. Let them keep on destroying themselves. They shall reap what they are sowing. But, I can assure those using Boko Haram to threaten Jonathan that, Jonathan will still remain in power till 2019
Buhahahahahahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by whitecat007: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
The only tribe that has the record of being cowards during war is ibo. So spare me that. No Yoruba has run away from war ever! Check your history book.

gratiaeo:
You are a big black coward. F00l

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by C0llynzO2: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
whitecat007: The only tribe that has the record of being a coward during war is ibo. So spare me that. No Yoruba has run away from war ever! Check your history book.

My history book tells me that a traditional Yoruba town called Ilorin was conquered by the Fulanis and is still one of their colonies up till today.
You guys are genetic cowards!
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by whitecat007: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
But ibos are still being killed in great number anywhere you turn till date after millions in one swoop, have yoy avenged those death? Do first before you come here and yarn dust.

We Yoruba have ibos where we want you, rilled up and blown with high blood pressure over our matter. We are waiting for you ibos to make the mistake of your life that will cause your annihilation. We are not going to act so make your move. We are the master of this game, leave it or take it we earned it. Wait oh! I thought you own Lagos?

Ibos are our slaves, we made sure you can't survive without us, so tell me which kind of slavery is worse?

No time in history of Nigeria have Yoruba run from war like ibos, that makes you a grand coward.

C0llynzO2:
The coward has seen the video and all he could mutter was a long incoherent crap about Igbos.
Ilorin is already under colonisation, Lagos will soon join while you cowards watch.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by MrT2011(m): 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...and what will happen if BH were to bomb your part of the country? - scream genocide from now till the end of time? Give utter useless ultimatums? Or go around with your usual Biafra parades? grin

You're a clown and I'm loving the comic relief, I swear down. You lot run ya mouths just for the sake of it. No other group has lost more souls to xenophobic attacks than your people, yet all you do is just shed tears everywhere like Mark Dacascos' character in Crying Freeman.

I know there's no cowardly gene in the DNA of the average Yoruba, and we always fight to win. People out here will tell you how Yoruba youths get down - we're brave hearts - we run everywhere.

See this foooolu!!!

When Igbo talk you talk- you no dey fear Cowardice frog grin - you jump and yell like it!

Oily stomach cheesy- you do nafin!!! grin
Oya come fight make we see cheesy grin cheesy

Shame on you people- After you joined hand and hid yourselves behind to fight Biafrans with the Serpents- Hausa; today those your Serpents are now your Demons devouring you, and your here LIVING IN DENIAL.

You all will reap what you sewed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by juman(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
Some crazy guys are making joke of the attack.

Oh oh oh, the attack of your own cities are coming if there is no end to boko haram problem.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by MrT2011(m): 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
seanet02: Shymex cool temper. I can authoritatively tell you that Yorubas, Edos and Itshekiri are more than prepared for Boko haram. Ibos will regret making jest of those who taught their forefathers how to read and write in Ibo when we start.

Did Edo & Ishekiri tell you say dem be Yoruba
Or you wan join dem by force cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
[s]
MrT2011:
See this foooolu!!!

When Igbo talk you talk- you no dey fear Cowardice frog grin - you jump and yell like it!

Oily stomach cheesy- you do nafin!!! grin
Oya come fight make we see cheesy grin cheesy

Shame on you people- After you joined hand and hid yourselves behind to fight Biafrans with the Serpents- Hausa; today those your Serpents are now your Demons devouring you, and your here LIVING IN DENIAL.

You all will reap what you sewed!!!
[/s]

Your grammar is atrocious.

Please, go back to elementary school and start all over again! grin

I definitely won't engage a stark illiterate! undecided
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by aseczyl(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bloodbath waiting to happen.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by MrT2011(m): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
shymexx: [s][/s]

Your grammar is atrocious.

Please, go back to elementary school and start all over again! grin

I definitely won't engage a stark illiterate! undecided

Mental Slavery- I choose to speak English anyway I want! You can correct me in Igbo. cheesy grin

Monkey!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by C0llynzO2: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
whitecat007: But ibos are still being killed in great number in the anywhere you turn till date after millions in one swoop, have yoy avenged those death? Do first before you come here and yarn dust.

We Yoruba have ibos where we want you, rilled up and blown with high blood pressure over our matter. We are waiting for you ibos to make the mistake of your life that will cause your annihilation. We are not going to act so make your move. We are the master of this game, leave it or take it we earned it. Wait oh! I thought you own Lagos?

Ibos are our slaves, we made sure you can't survive without us, so tell me which kind of slavery is worse?

No time in history of Nigeria have Yoruba run from war like ibos, that makes you a grand coward.

Coward we fought a war for 3 good years, majority who died were as a result of hunger.
Records has it that the Federal forces had more military casualties than that of Biafra, so what is your point?
We fought them to a standstill unlike you cowards who cannot even dare to raise a finger.
You are back to making internet noise as usual ain't you? The repercussions of the ones you made earlier are still staring you in the face with nothing done about it.
Yorubas don't run away from war, then why is Ilorin still under occupation? What are you doing to capture the town back from the hands of Fulanis?
Boko haram are now fully in Lagos, what are you doing about it? Cowards!
Hahahaha masters of the game indeed!
Game of cowardice.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by MrT2011(m): 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
aryzgreat:

Stop attachee by force! Edo ko itsekiri ni

U guys are born cowards! I mean no body shud take u ppl serious. With all the braggings! Threats and noise made by OPC dat if bomb drops in lagos, Nigeria will be up in flames, I expected them to atleast brandish dia blunt knives and juju armulets.

Not hapi abt the bombing though, bt just to add dat karma is a bitch, when u lots laugh and rejoice at d death of igbos in d hand of boko haram, u never knew the biatches are coming to u for a kill.

I tell u dis, d only place boko will never drop bomb is South east, u know why? Dia sponsors know dia limit. That will mark d end of Nigeria. Aba boys are already scrutinising any muslim looking dude and some hausas r already complaining of harrasment. That will tell u d mindset of the ppl over here, just waiting for that bomb that will never explode.

Goodmorning Nigeria!

Nnam! You have said it all!!!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by abdnMe: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
One would think Mr Shekau would have sent his bombers with an advance video to upload on YouTube or pass to friends at AP instead of waiting after all this time to make a suspicious claim.

BH seems to like and trust the BBC and AP a lot - aren't BBC and AP the original bokos?

Blunder.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by MrT2011(m): 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
oluamid:

In the previous explosions we've seen more pictures taken by ordinary Nigerians than media outlets irrespective of the time of the day. What differentiates Lagos from the rest?

The main questions are these:

Why would govt cover-up a bomb explosion in Lagos?

When bombs were discovered in a residential area of Lagos how come nobody covered it up?

All the previous bombs were detonated in residential area/places where there were lot of human traffic, why detonate a bomb in a secluded area of Apapa where the casualties will be minimal?

I'm not in denial, the evidences just don't stack up. Ponder this with an open mind.

I've been following your comments...

You are just a big time foooolu!!

You deserve to be in the zoo with your colleagues&cousins- monkeys and ewu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by MrT2011(m): 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2014

Shatapp!!!

"You Igbos" you igbos" abi they swear for you to become ZOMBIE

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by BlackBaron: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
This actually portends a lot of uncertainties for us all as Nigerians especially in a cosmopolitan area like Lagos.

Already know a few people relocating and all especially from the 'epicentres'

Besides why are the ingrates turning this into a macabre show of unintelligence?

It's not helping, especially the calls for randomised violence against northerners'
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by aseczyl(m): 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
C0llynzO2:
Igbo bastard....
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by aseczyl(m): 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
C0llynzO2:
Coward we fought a war for 3 good years, majority who died were as a result of hunger.
Records has it that the Federal forces had more military casualties than that of Biafra, so what is your point?
We fought them to a standstill unlike you cowards who cannot even dare to raise a finger.
You are back to making internet noise as usual ain't you? The repercussions of the ones you made earlier are still staring you in the face with nothing done about it.
Yorubas don't run away from war, then why is Ilorin still under occupation? What are you doing to capture the town back from the hands of Fulanis?
Boko haram are now fully in Lagos, what are you doing about it? Cowards!
Hahahaha masters of the game indeed!
Game of cowardice.
you are a fool, an idiot .....a war your treacherous thief-ancestors started, murdering Hausa and Yoruba high ranking military officers courtesy Buka Suka Dimka and installing Aguiyi Ironsi. I blame the Hausas for not totally ending the existence of the Igbo race. At least we wouldn't have been having all these problems of the bad names the igbos give nigeria in the international community. God punish you all

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by whitecat007: 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
Yes, you acknowledged your deaths up north, so what are you doing about it? Just talking about it has not stopped your people being moved in tens back to east in boxes. Talk is cheap, What are you really going to do about it?

OneNaira6: I honestly do not know why anyone is surprised that Yoruba on NL thinks shekau is lying. I mean they denied the killing of their people up north and pretended it never affects them. They denied SLS calling them the problem of Nigeria. They denied illorin being gone to the fulanis so denying this is not much of a surprise. I'm shocked that others are shocked.
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by excell123: 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by aseczyl(m): 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
9jii:

This boy take this as your LAST WARNING.
And if I'm to respond to your ignorance.how many Southerners we have in the North? doctors, lecturers, engineers, mechanics,business etc.

Let's just pray Nigerians Will win over Boko haram.
Cause if they succeeds we will lose all.
Your brain is to weak to see it.
buaahahahahahah......lolz.......your comment smells of strong personal concern and annoyance and anger.....
Re: Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video by OneNaira6: 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
whitecat007: Yes, you acknowledged your deaths up north, so what are you doing about it? Just talking about it has not stopped your people being moved in tens back to east in boxes. Talk is cheap, What are you really going to do about it?

Go and read how the northerner enter bus and run out of igboland anytime there is a clash between them and Igbo people. First start with Onitsha, then check owerri, even recently happening in Aba, etc. Even without anyone chasing them, they enter bus runningbout of igboland anytime there is a rumor that a set of igbo were killed up north. You don't even have to go far, there articles of it on NL, some of which your people joined shouting how Igbo are "persecuting" north and the north would retaliate blah blah. Unlike you people we are not noisemarkers that shout and when sh1t finally comes, you deny and pretend it never happened. Even northern knows you people are just talks that's why they are not running even though shekau took blame that he killed 5 of your people and bombed the only decent city una have.
Igbo might shout, every group in Nigeria shouts and threaten so that's not peculiar to just you people but una are the only set of Nigerian group that turn left and pretend sh1t you threatened against never happened when it comes staring you people in the face.
I don't know about anybody else but I expect you people to sweep this under the rug and for the next couple of years you'll pretend it never happened like always.

I don't know why they taunting una. You people do this sh1t everytime. It's now normal. I'll be surprised if una do the opposite

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI / Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow / Man Applies For Buhari's Ministerial Position Through Newspaper Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.