Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? (29434 Views)

Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? / Men With Skinny Legs / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by ECHOng: 5:56pm On May 29, 2016
9 Signs Nigerian Ladies Show After Losing their Virginity

1. They Are Quick To Anger When Asked if They Are Virgins

You heard me right.. My research and findings have shown that non virgin ladies are very quick to anger if you inquire about their sexual lives. The virgin ladies will just smile and keep quiet when asked; but to the non virgin ladies, they will flare up and will embarrass you. You will hear something like, is it your business if I’m a virgin or not?

2. They Become Moody

Don’t get me wrong because I’m not trying to say that a lady who suddenly becomes moody has lost her virginity, but all I’m trying to say is that, when a lady just recently lost her virginity, she becomes incessantly quiet for a few days. She may lock herself up in her room probably because she has something up her sleeves.

3. They Pick Quarrel At The Mention Of The Word “Virginity”
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by theEYe21(f): 6:49pm On May 29, 2016
Body piercing and tattoos are forms of body art that have been practiced throughout history by various cultures. The purpose of body tattoos and piercings:Tattoos and body piercing are done as expressions of independence, for religious or cultural reasons, or to adorn one's body.
In 1992, the 4,000-year-old body of a tattooed man was discovered in a glacier on the Austrian border, and historical research has shown that Egyptians identified tattooing with fertility and nobility in the period from 4000 to 2000 B.C. Similar to tattooing, body piercing also has a long history, which includes being used as a symbol of royalty and courage. In some hunting and gathering societies, body piercing and tattoos have long been used in initiation rites and as symbols of socialization and enculturation.
In industrialized cultures in the early 2000s, tattoos and piercing have become a popular art form enjoyed by people of all ages. They also are indicative of a psychology of self-mutilation , defiance, independence, and belonging, as for example in prison or gang cultures.
lalasticlala:
I overheard some girls argue over a tattooed guy they saw at an eatery. One of the girls said she liked the guy especially his tattooed neck or something, while the other said that she can never have anything to do with a tattooed guy, that tattoos portray a guy irresponsible.

I immediately made up my mind to bring up the topic for discussion here.

Come to think of it, many guys, especially celebrities are now going for tattoos, even some women are also going for tattoos as a part of fashion and style.

So ladies in the house, are you attracted to guys with tattoos?

If I may go further, guys, are you attracted to babes with tattoo?
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by theEYe21(f): 6:52pm On May 29, 2016
But they can get married to guys with tattoos tongue tongue
alexdellafonte:
Op so u go about looking for topic for discussion. Ok continue. @ topic, i ve always loved girls with tattoo, (nt obvious ones) mayb on d b.reast, lap. Nd girls with pierced nose, lips, tongue.

I can't get married to them sha tongue tongue
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by theEYe21(f): 6:55pm On May 29, 2016
Some people like stickers on their bentleys, it all depends on your taste. One man food is another man's poison grin
Finestlex:
Putting a tattoo on my skin is like putting a sticker on a Bentley...
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2016
theEYe21:
But they can get married to guys with tattoos tongue tongue

B4 nko, I'm marrying the girl not the other way round ,moreover they don't have much choice.
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2016
vizkiz:
Even God might not recognise some humans when they get to heaven....cus their Body is already covered with ink! grin
is not true, when u get to heaven, ur body will turn to how he created u
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by vizkiz: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2016
lilzcee:
is not true, when u get to heaven, ur body will turn to how he created u

You knew that was sarcasm undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 06, 2016
vizkiz:

You knew that was sarcasm undecided

guy forget that thing, u will return the way God created you
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by vizkiz: 11:32am On Jun 06, 2016
lilzcee:
guy forget that thing, u will return the way God created you

you don't get it do you?

SARCASM!
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by alobright17(m): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2016
Fantastically NO to tattoo both on me or my lady
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2016
vizkiz:

you don't get it do you?

SARCASM!

oversabi, u think i be you, the use of irony to mock

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady To Marry Her Cheating Ex-Boyfriend's Brother In South Africa / How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally / In Search Of A Decent Partner To Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.