Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? (29468 Views)

Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? / Men With Skinny Legs / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by fightforchange1(f): 1:38am On Jul 18, 2014
Hellyes.
Deadsexy.
wink
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by haymoney01(m): 5:25am On Jul 18, 2014
Angeldemivida:

Better marry the kind of woman you like. Don't be gawking at the ladies with tattoos in secret and tomorrow go marry one without it. You may end up feeling trapped in marriage and always embarrassing your wife longing for such ladies, and the next minute u go come open thread here begin to dey shout"I don't find my wife appealing anymore". Hia o.

It's your life, are you living for Iya Ibeji? unless you already had a first wife whose name is Iya Ibeji sha.
no... I dnt tink a a lady with tatoo can make a good haus wife... I dnt want my kids to become bad... Btw iya ibeji is my mum

1 Like

Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by kentozybee(m): 6:43am On Jul 18, 2014
haymoney01: no... I dnt tink a a lady with tatoo can make a good haus wife... I dnt want my kids to become bad... Btw iya ibeji is my mum
Iya ibeji is my mum too
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by segzyj(m): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2014
donem:
Jeez! thought otherwise, thats a hughe infringement of human right,anywhere in 9ja anything goes.
anything goes in nija jooor
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2014
firstEVA: good boy wink
now ur lookin for my trouble,am nt a boy
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nenyeluv(f): 8:57am On Jul 18, 2014
Looking irresponsible grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2014
Talon05:
LooooL. I love you
your know u have promised to prove it, and u havent proved it yet embarassed cry
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2014
kentozybee: y pushing me around
grin grin
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Talon05: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2014
Mondisweets: your know u have promised to prove it, and u havent proved it yet embarassed cry
LoL dont embarrass me here, told ya I will be true to my words. #Believe
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nsonaso(m): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2014
I detest any man or woman who tattooed his/her body the same way I detest smoker's.....
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2014
fabiano09:
see ur face sef,whos gona lyk u? do u knw our ancestors wore tattoos? its a body art,depends on wat u draw,the chinese still cari on dis tradition

Of what concern is d ways of our ancestors to me... Old tins have passed away and all has become new. Their days has really come and gone. So
Is this d so-called reason u had 2 quote me? Mehn! U really hv time.. Why dont u also upload ur pix so we see d tribal marks of ur ancestors on dat face of urs... Im sure far beta off than u who still blive in d old ways wit d so-called mentality of modernization.
When God has wonderfully created me, wetin lost 4 ma body wey i dey use TATOO cover?
Ogbeni, so ra e o.cheesycheesy
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by heatmeup(f): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2014
its a no no no for me as much as it can turn me on sometimes
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2014
Blessedwhite:
guy you bad. Wetin you come dey talk now? Wetin sweet for tasting point dey bitter in swallowing
i want responsible kids, d only good tin abt dose girlsz, dey re nt shy wen it cms to d bedroom. Dey can do crazy tins with u,
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2014
shoefreak: I do like tattoos on a guy. It has to cute, and not ridiculous huge. I would like to get one, it's art na, and I'm a crafty person. I would like one the shape of a thong... grin where a thong should be. grin

For his viewing pleasure only, esp when I sag...
A simple black butterfly over the buttocks will do. Standard issue tramp stamp. Sexy as hell.
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Angeldemivida: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2014
haymoney01: no... I dont tink a a lady with tatoo can make a good haus wife... I dnt want my kids to become bad... Btw iya ibeji is my mum

Sweetheart, tattoos is not what makes a woman bad.
Some women just put it on in some of these s-exy places just to excite their men when they are going down south with them. It's just a way of being naughty or making fashion statement. You yourself have already confessed that it excites you, now you see what I am talking about.
You have to open your mind to things you really like (as long as it's a good thing) and not be inhibited by what others will say. You only have one life to live. Expand your mind. Liberate yourself, don't shackle yourself for fear of others. Why hide your desires under the shadow of "mum is not going to like that" only to ogle and fantasize over the tattooed women while married to "the tattoo free good girl that mum wants". It's you marrying the woman not mum Iya Ibeji. Anyway make I no talk again o make Iya Ibeji no say that I dey spoil her son for her. Lol

I like tattoos, neat ones. I will advise whoever is going for it to be careful and make sure it is done in a healthy//clean manner to avoid infections.
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
Segirl18:

Of what concern is d ways of our ancestors to me... Old tins have passed away and all has become new. Their days has really come and gone. So
Is this d so-called reason u had 2 quote me? Mehn! U really hv time.. Why dont u also upload ur pix so we see d tribal marks of ur ancestors on dat face of urs... Im sure far beta off than u who still blive in d old ways wit d so-called mentality of modernization.
When God has wonderfully created me, wetin lost 4 ma body wey i dey use TATOO cover?
Ogbeni, so ra e o.cheesycheesy

Are u blind? my picture is dere. were did u see tribal marks?
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by haymoney01(m): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
kentozybee: Iya ibeji is my mum too
good bt I am not the ibeji
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by haymoney01(m): 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
Angeldemivida:

Sweetheart, tattoos is not what makes a woman bad.
Some women just put it on in some of these s-exy places just to excite their men when they are going down south with them. It's just a way of being naughty or making fashion statement. You yourself have already confessed that it excites you, now you see what I am talking about.
You have to open your mind to things you really like and not be inhibited by what others will say. You only have one life to live. Expand your mind. Liberate yourself, don't shackle yourself for fear of others. Why hide your desires under the shadow of "mum is not going to like that" only to ogle and fantasize over the tattooed women while married to "the tattoo free good girl that mum wants". It's you marrying the woman not mum Iya Ibeji. Anyway make I no talk again o make Iya Ibeji no say that I dey spoil her son for her. Lol

I like tattoos, neat ones. I will advise whoever is going for it to be careful and make sure it is done in a healthy//clean manner to avoid infections.
Thanks for the touching piece... I jst had a change of mindset... I might end up with 1 if I see a decent one btw do u av 1
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Angeldemivida: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
haymoney01: Thanks for the touching piece... I jst had a change of mindset... I might end up with 1 if I see a decent one btw do u av 1

Nah Nah, I haven't any now but I am going to get a very sweet one when I have the time for it.
Is that you in that picture? You look cute, boy. If I have the time I may look around to match make you to a good lady that you will make happy that is if you are a good person but I don't have time for such stuffs right now. So take care of yourself, I wish you luck there.
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hmmm or a hummingbird. That butterfly sh*t is too common.

BoboYekini: A simple black butterfly over the buttocks will do. Standard issue tramp stamp. Sexy as hell.
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
shoefreak: Hmmm or a hummingbird. That butterfly sh*t is too common.

Missthang!! shocked shocked *drowns her in kisses* grin emi na soo.
babey, o ti gentle gan o,
whoa, but I missed ya o.
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Angeldemivida: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
BoboYekini: Missthang!! shocked shocked *drowns her in kisses* grin emi na soo.
whoa, but I missed ya o.

What's going on in this thread?
Looks like the tattoo talk has the fellas going mooshy and lovey dovey, doodling on the ladies. Smile.
That makes me wonder how they will be tripping when they set eyes on na*ked b*tts, waists and b*oobs that have tats on them.
Jeezy guys! Put a lid on it already.
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by kentozybee(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
haymoney01: good bt I am not the ibeji
I am o,omokehinde
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
Duh!!!! Se two eye dey answer Asa ni? **flips hair** i'm not gentle, just trying something out

grin missed u too like 'dadubule' cheesy
BoboYekini: Missthang!! shocked shocked *drowns her in kisses* grin emi na soo.
whoa, but I missed ya o.

Angeldemivida:
What's going on in this thread?
Looks like the tattoo talk has the fellas going mooshy and lovey dovey, doodling on the ladies. Smile.
That makes me wonder how they will be tripping when they set eyes on na*ked b*tts, waists and b*oobs that have tats on them.
Jeezy guys! Put a lid on it already.
wich lid? Abeg, mke them bring it on!!!! We don't get endowed to be hidden under heavy clothing na! Hian! **taps boobs** these 'mouka foams' loves to take dreamers to dream land. grin
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Jasi7:

No b u again?...ur own thing dey always dey different!...hw u no go like am.
Ehen? How it dey affect you? undecided
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Jasi7(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Ehen? How it dey affect you? undecided

Sorry ma!...i ws jokin dats all
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
Jasi7:

Sorry ma!...i ws jokin dats all
Lolz... simple question u don dey shake haba! Relax it's Friday oooo... grin
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2014
When I got my tattoo, it was spontaneous. My former neighbour is a tattoo artist and I had lived beside her watching her work. I have always had a fascination for body art whether it's lali, uli, henna etc. It's something I did and honestly don't regret. My entire family hates it but they've realized it didn't change who I am.
If a guy thinks I'm wayward because of a tattoo then I wish him well. I knew of girls who were whores in our uni days but had no tattoos. When people notice my tattoo (it's a flowery band around my wrist), they look at me oddly but I really don't care. It's what my family knows and God knows that matters to me. Some ladies who posted "God forbid" on this thread can hide behind the anonymity the internet affords. If only our secrets were engraved on our foreheads like tattoos, we'd be shocked at some revelations made. Cheers.
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by austinreal1: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
This is an end-time symbol. i can't see what is beautiful about tattoo. Destroying ur God given skin in the name of yielding to satanic doctrine shocked
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Angeldemivida: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
shoefreak: Duh!!!! Se two eye dey answer Asa ni? **flips hair** i'm not gentle, just trying something out

grin missed u too like 'dadubule' cheesy

wich lid? Abeg, mke them bring it on!!!! We don't get endowed to be hidden under heavy clothing na! Hian! **taps boobs** these 'mouka foams' loves to take dreamers to dream land. grin

GIRL!!!
You have me laughing there.
Did you say Mouka foams? You are one hell of a girl and I like you already.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hahahahaha! grin grin I'm likeable na.
Angeldemivida:

GIRL!!!
You have me laughing there.
Did you say Mouka foams? You are one hell of a girl and I like you already.
Re: Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? by Angeldemivida: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
CharmO1: When I got my tattoo, it was spontaneous. My former neighbour is a tattoo artist and I had lived beside her watching her work. I have always had a fascination for body art whether it's lali, uli, henna etc. It's something I did and honestly don't regret. My entire family hates it but they've realized it didn't change who I am.
If a guy thinks I'm wayward because of a tattoo then I wish him well. I knew of girls who were whores in our uni days but had no tattoos. When people notice my tattoo (it's a flowery band around my wrist), they look at me oddly but I really don't care. It's what my family knows and God knows that matters to me. Some ladies who posted "God forbid" on this thread can hide behind the anonymity the internet affords. If only our secrets were engraved on our foreheads like tattoos, we'd be shocked at some revelations made. Cheers.

Keep rocking your tat, Girl.
Don't let the frowns of others (who allowed your tattoo to displease them) affect you jor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? / What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) / How Your Temperament Affects Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.