Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. (37966 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Artery: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
prolifikVj:
Lol! Smart + sharp guy! Anyways that would have been more feasible with a state school.

What's your 1st choice anyways? UI?
LOL...one has to think of how to scale through now. UNICAL is my 1st.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by chobbyme: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
prolifikVj: Has anyone successfully registered? Steco...have u?
. Pls I need d past questions 2 oral4real@yahoo.com
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
At this juncture I might get a bit eratic here.

This group does not belong to some people and not others.

If u wanna be here, then BE HERE and pls help while here.

Don't just take the info and walk away. Contribute...respond. it helps everyone.

Now there's a question here...HAS ANYONE REGISTERED??
Respond? We're not just asking cos we're idle. We ask cos we need to know if its a general problem.

You're yet to get the card...you could still get the help u need...right here in this group.

You need past questions, those who have it would give u.
Buh just PARTICIPATE!!
I've kinda had it with the complacent disposition and inactivity.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by ikish(m): 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Please does anyone has an idea of subjects am to write in faculty of arts, i rep acheology and tourism
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by mannyiyke: 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
prolifikVj:
Akin... You've not answered me...should I send the combination I spoke of?
If yes...send me your email addy
Pls send to me. I'm for Medicine. My e-mail is nwokedii@yahoo.com.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by mannyiyke: 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
prolifikVj:
Akin... You've not answered me...should I send the combination I spoke of?
If yes...send me your email addy
Pls send to me. I'm for medicine. My e-mail is nwokedii@yahoo.com.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 1:54am On Sep 05, 2014
hopeyemi26: Hopeyemi26@gmail.com I need past questions please
which course?
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 2:07am On Sep 05, 2014
francawilson: Has anyone succesfully registered? They said d card is sold nationwide but there's no place 2get d card in Abuja. **sadface*

sorry, you can't get the card outside enugu. if you have any one living around there, you have to send them money to get you the pin.

if you probably don't have anyone to send, still let us know, so we could help you.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 2:14am On Sep 05, 2014
ikish: Please does anyone has an idea of subjects am to write in faculty of arts, i rep acheology and tourism
the subject combination you wrote in jamb, if you had ever written jamb.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 2:44am On Sep 05, 2014
francawilson:
Wen u get,pls 4ward itt 2my email
missfrancawilson@gmail.com

Meanwhile,hav u register? Don't seem 2find anywhere2get d card in ABJ
sent!

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 3:38am On Sep 05, 2014
chobbyme: . Pls I need d past questions 2 oral4real@yahoo.com
sent!!
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by samsolite(m): 4:28am On Sep 05, 2014
prolifikVj: At this juncture I might get a bit eratic here.

This group does not belong to some people and not others.

If u wanna be here, then BE HERE and pls help while here.

Don't just take the info and walk away. Contribute...respond. it helps everyone.

Now there's a question here...HAS ANYONE REGISTERED??
Respond? We're not just asking cos we're idle. We ask cos we need to know if its a general problem.

You're yet to get the card...you could still get the help u need...right here in this group.

You need past questions, those who have it would give u.
Buh just PARTICIPATE!!
I've kinda had it with the complacent disposition and inactivity.

Thanks for this, and for your input to the group.
No, I've not registered because I don't have the scratch card and as for the littler problem you had while registering, give it some time and try again, maybe they are yet to update the website
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by samsolite(m): 4:48am On Sep 05, 2014
Hello house,
I applied for MBBS, please someone kind should send me the past questions for me to practice with.

Thanks.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 6:30am On Sep 05, 2014
same issue, even up to this morning?!!
"your name is not in the last sent by jamb"

this isn't funny ooooo, anyone that had successfully registered should alert us please.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 05, 2014
lols
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by simplynace(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2014
hopeyemi26: the questions are 10 or 15 question per subject.........40 or 60 min. respectively in a booklet contain many subjects which you have to attempt four subject must corresponding with the course you applied for. my cent and kobo

Thanks a bunch... can I please have the past questions as well; Godsownson@yahoo.com and I rep Architecture.
Thanks in anticipation...
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
Pls who amongst us has registered?
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
prolifikVj:
Kempreze the super-lion, where are you?
Onitsha
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
Joejonah:
sent!
Eyaaaa.Thanx a lot.
I got it.
U'r so kind.
God bless u
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
francawilson:
What does d bolded mean? 2nd batch as in how? We're lost pls kowaciate further.

Does it mean dat d ppl who has bn having prob registering but getting response dat their names weren't sent is not a nwtwk or website issue. I'm lost&i gues there some others who're in d sme ship wit me.
Did you buy 2 DE forms?
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by mannyiyke: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
Joejonah: same issue, even up to this morning?!!
"your name is not in the last sent by jamb"

this isn't funny ooooo, anyone that had successfully registered should alert us please.
Thanks a lot.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
francawilson:
Sorry 4d late response.
I don't hav anyone in Enugu or even closeby.

Who is sincere enuf 4help those of us far.I'v read a lot of scam stories on NL dat I feel sceptical trusting anyone but I believe some geniune persn here cud stil b of help.

#NoScammingPls

Prolificvj, I call you attention.... grin
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Artery: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
francawilson:

Does it mean dat d ppl who has bn having prob registering but getting response dat their names weren't sent is not a nwtwk or website issue. I'm lost&i gues there some others who're in d sme ship wit me.
Ignore that individual, please. He's probably one of those scammers you want to be wary of; he's been spamming Nairaland with that same poorly composed & badly timed post.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
francawilson:
Sorry 4d late response.
I don't hav anyone in Enugu or even closeby.

Who is sincere enuf 4help those of us far.I'v read a lot of scam stories on NL dat I feel sceptical trusting anyone but I believe some geniune persn here cud stil b of help.

#NoScammingPls

Prolificvj, I call you attention.... grin
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
Artery: Ignore that individual, please. He's probably one of those scammers you want to be wary of; he's been spamming Nairaland with that same poorly composed & badly timed post.

I thought I was the only one that noticed it.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
francawilson:

just check his dirty profile and view all his post...
you will be amazed how foolish he could be!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan / Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend / UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.