Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,917 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. (37963 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
mannyiyke: Thanks a lot.
welcome.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Artery: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
Joejonah: I thought I was the only one that noticed it.
My brother, they never get tired. I had to point that out when he was quoted so people here won't fall victim.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by ehcenihc(f): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
Pls I need the past questions for mbbs. coolg139@yahoo.com. Thanks ppl
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
francawilson:
Lol. Busted
How?
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
shuo?? MBBS guys please read oooo, you guys are really much
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
Joejonah:
welcome.
Hv u registered?
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
samsolite:
Thanks for this, and for your input to the group.
No, I've not registered because I don't have the scratch card and as for the littler problem you had while registering, give it some time and try again, maybe they are yet to update the website

Much better! At least people are responding and contributing to the thread.

I got through to someone with unnportal....not our phoney "Dr Andrew" o...THAT GUY NA SCAMMER!...he said they've been working on the site. Trying to upload data.
I suppose that's why the site has no name of 2014/2015 applicants.

Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Joejonah:
just check his dirty profile and view all his post...
you will be amazed how foolish he could be!!

Youre right bro. I actually called the "Dr Andrew"...he sounds like...sha..lemme not say. Just dont fall for him.

Joejonah: shuo?? MBBS guys please read oooo, you guys are really much
We many! You're all welcome future colleagues grin
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Artery: 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
ProlifikVj ...With that, the closing date will be extended. Or what do you think?
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
Artery: ProlifikVj ...With that, the closing date will be extended. Or what do you think?

That would only be fair. Cos even when its finally uploaded, the site would be over-laboured and possible delays and hitches. Last year there was an extension...I think.
Buh biko mbok...I'l register the moment it starts working o! Can't bet on the extension...to avoid stories that touch.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
Artery: ProlifikVj ...With that, the closing date will be extended. Or what do you think?

let's hope so.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
So Artery what's the plan? Would u purchase the unn form?
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Artery: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
prolifikVj: So Artery what's the plan? Would u purchase the unn form?
Apart from solving the issue of over-congestion of the s!te when the problem is fixed & accommodating more candidates, the extension will also be in their interest _if you get what I mean. lol. They'll extend it. I'm still undecided about whether to register or not...don't want to end up wasting all that money for nothing; scratch card, travelling etc. Is it possible to ask that unn portal person about 2nd choice candidates?

To everyone else on the thread & those reading, are there no other 2nd choice candidates like me?
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by prolifikVj: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
Artery: Apart from solving the issue of over-congestion of the s!te when the problem is fixed & accommodating more candidates, the extension will also be in their interest _if you get what I mean. lol. They'll extend it. I'm still undecided about whether to register or not...don't want to end up wasting all that money for nothing; scratch card, travelling etc. Is it possible to ask that unn portal person about 2nd choice candidates?

To everyone else on the thread & those reading, are there no other 2nd choice candidates like me?

grin! More applicants...more 2 taaazand naira!
I'l ask the guy see what he says.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Artery: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
prolifikVj:

grin! More applicants...more 2 taaazand naira!
I'l ask the guy see what he says.
Exactly! Okay, thank you.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by ikoyila: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
prolifikVj:
Bro u dint confirm reciept or non-reciept of the practice papers I sent to u. Na so u dey do? So not cool man. undecided
Still aite though.

send me d questins too o. help a sis in need pls. luchigez@yahoo.com.tnx
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by queenlord: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
Tnx Joe. Been visiting this thread day n night not knowing its been moving. Bookmarked it,guess I had issues with that. So glad the thread is moving now.

Hello everyone!
Joejonah:

welcome to the trend queen.
you have enough colleagues here.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joshtos: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
Please I also need the past question. My email is josephine.kolawole@yahoo.com My subject combination is English, CRS, Govt n Lit. Tanx in advance.

N abt d scratch card, can I get it in Port Haccourt n if possible, where?
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by ikoyila: 3:49am On Sep 06, 2014
Joejonah: had seen the papers..... thanks!!
dearie pls help a sis, send to luchigelz@yahoo.com. tnx bunch. #geology/industriaal chemistry
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by ikoyila: 4:21am On Sep 06, 2014
peeps r we sure dis is nt a scam?, cos i c no reason UNN wnt place d notice on their offiial webste. even d portal is carrying "pume" form nd nt post de or somfin. again dis website " http://www.myunndreams.org/2014/09/20142015-unn-direct-entry-screening.html?m=1#.VAWWgZ19VBo.facebook" is just a blog like nl wer anyone can say anytin, owned by a smart dude like u nd me. NO DE UPDATE ON UNN WEBSITE YET
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 5:04am On Sep 06, 2014
queenlord: Tnx Joe. Been visiting this thread day n night not knowing its been moving. Bookmarked it,guess I had issues with that. So glad the thread is moving now.

Hello everyone!
welcome once again.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by samsolite(m): 5:13am On Sep 06, 2014
prolifikVj:

Much better! At least people are responding and contributing to the thread.

I got through to someone with unnportal....not our phoney "Dr Andrew" o...THAT GUY NA SCAMMER!...he said they've been working on the site. Trying to upload data.
I suppose that's why the site has no name of 2014/2015 applicants.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope that by next week the issue will be rectified.

Bro, please can yoi send the past questions to me. English, Physics , Chem and Bio are my subjects.
...@!!!
thanks
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 5:14am On Sep 06, 2014
Joshtos: Please I also need the past question. My email is josephine.kolawole@yahoo.com My subject combination is English, CRS, Govt n Lit. Tanx in advance.

N abt d scratch card, can I get it in Port Haccourt n if possible, where?

ehm, I don't have the past question of your subject combination, so sorry about that. and you can't get the card outside enugu state.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by samsolite(m): 5:16am On Sep 06, 2014
Joejonah:

ehm, I don't have the past question of your subject combination, so sorry about that. and you can't get the card outside enugu state.

please, can you send me the past questions on English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology..

...@...

thanks a lot.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by steco4real: 5:17am On Sep 06, 2014
Pls pals anyone with passed questions on bio, phy, che, & eng, should pls send it to me. my email is michaelnweke59@gmail.com. tnx
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by queenlord: 6:40am On Sep 06, 2014
Tnx Joe.

Good morning everyone!

Please I need d past questions. My subject combo is Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English. Kindly send to geebloom01@gmail.com. Thanks!

Joe I sent u a mail. Did u get it?

Has anyone been able to register so far?

Joejonah:
welcome once again.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by akinzyakin(m): 6:45am On Sep 06, 2014
Pls m sori 2 kinda divert a bit.pls 2 unn students hia pls is it posible I can get an evenin or late nyt bus 4rm Enugu 2 minna. Pls I wud realy apreciate ani help on dis. So sori am off key on dis pls
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2014
samsolite:

please, can you send me the past questions on English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology..

samkej@yahoo.com

thanks a lot.
sent!
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 7:35am On Sep 06, 2014
queenlord: Tnx Joe.

Good morning everyone!

Please I need d past questions. My subject combo is Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English. Kindly send to geebloom01@gmail.com. Thanks!

Joe I sent u a mail. Did u get it?

Has anyone been able to register so far?

yeah.. I got u our mail, had send in the past test questions.
I don't think anyone here had registered, cox of the issues we having with the site. let hope things take a different turn next week.

a beautiful Saturday morning to you.
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 7:36am On Sep 06, 2014
ehcenihc: Pls I need the past questions for mbbs. coolg139@yahoo.com. Thanks ppl

sent!!
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 7:41am On Sep 06, 2014
steco4real: Pls pals anyone with passed questions on bio, phy, che, & eng, should pls send it to me. my email is michaelnweke59@gmail.com. ttnx
sent!!!
MBBS too??
Re: University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. by Joejonah(m): 7:43am On Sep 06, 2014
ikoyila:
dearie pls help a sis, send to luchigelz@yahoo.com. tnx bunch. #geology/industriaal cchemistry
sent...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan / UNN Twerking Saga: Obi Mirabel's Family Takes Action, Deletes Instagram Account / Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.