Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment (38744 Views)

Piles( Haemorrhoids) / Common Toilet Disease : Symptoms And Prevention / Are You Curing Your Jedi Jedi/pile/haemorrhoids Or Making It WORSE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by godello: 7:55am On Jul 14, 2014
Pls let's be serious, is this pile curable and if it is, who has successfully done so? I have internal pile and I need cure for it.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by edo3(m): 7:58am On Jul 14, 2014
Tnx op.

1 Like

Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by LordCenturion(m): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2014
Yoney007: Orishirishi lipsrsealed

It doesn't concern u,cuz nah we guys need it most,if we didn't perform very well,nah u go complain

1 Like

Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 14, 2014
godello: Pls let's be serious, is this pile curable and if it is, who has successfully done so? I have internal pile and I need cure for it.
Same as me. I have used all sorts of drugs and herbs, yet nothing seems to be working. angry and it's not as if I take sugar that much.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Yoney007(f): 8:14am On Jul 14, 2014
LordCenturion:

It doesn't concern u,cuz nah we guys need it most,if we didn't perform very well,nah u go complain

Lolz...Oya abeg make una treat "THEM" well....Every long thing that's not a strong thing is useless grin
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by astOorR(m): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2014
Hackerjay: No sickness shall befall us...

Video showing a Fake Pastor who Paid a church Member to act as a cripple for Fake Miracle

are u fake? u're always attracted to fakes...selah
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by benedictac(f): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2014
Paroman: Same as me. I have used all sorts of drugs and herbs, yet nothing seems to be working. angry and it's not as if I take sugar that much.

godello: Pls let's be serious, is this pile curable and if it is, who has successfully done so? I have internal pile and I need cure for it.

wash bitter leaves and drink it at least for a week and stay away from any alcohol or soft drinks. it works

1 Like

Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 14, 2014
benedictac:

wash bitter leaves and drink it at least for a week and stay away from any alcohol or soft drinks. it works

Like how many times a day that week?
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Stevosty: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2014
Avoid BREAD, junk foods and solid foods, especially the bromated agege bread, avoid strenuous work. while on toilet immediately you sighted blood on your stool you stand up and wash yourself with water and soap, and most importantly take calcium supplement.

1 Like

Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by LordCenturion(m): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2014
Yoney007:

Lolz...Oya abeg make una treat "THEM" well....Every long thing that's not a strong thing is useless grin

U get that,u know how important it is,u want everlasting one u will have it wen u cooperate grin

1 Like

Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by benedictac(f): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2014
Paroman: Like how many times a day that week?

once a day is OK. half glass cup

1 Like

Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Bigsteveg(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2014
Nice write up op, we need threads like this so as to be cautious of our health.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Holuwadammie(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2014
Shoooo na jedi-jedi get plenty grammer lyk dis......
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Adesola85: 9:56am On Jul 14, 2014
I posted last WK on permanent solution to pie(jedijedi) last WK under the heading waist or back pain by adesola85. Go and read it and apply it. It work try and see.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by TheMatrix3: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2014
Just so y'all shuld know, too much sugar or sweet things DOES NOT cause piles (see from the write up). I dunno were some yourba pipu got that too much sugar causes jedi jedi stuff undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by dabossman(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2014
Paroman: Same as me. I have used all sorts of drugs and herbs, yet nothing seems to be working. angry and it's not as if I take sugar that much.

Contrary to popular belief, sugar is not exactly a causative of pile. Even this write-up by the OP did not mention sugar. Just change your diet to start with. Eat more whole wheat and grains. Take lots of fruits and vegetable that will help to soften your stool and give you freer bowel movement. Bananas and oranges are very good to take.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by tomakint: 10:10am On Jul 14, 2014
Shyna112: Well i treat my pile by taking harbs opa eyin, jedi and monkey tail all mixed 2geda
Guy you don't need all those 'gins' masquerading as, opa ehin, ope iwaju, alee, monkey tail or baboon yansh grin grin foods rich in fibre and lots of water intake will do you lots of good and if you can, discontinue starchy foods for a while.....and you'l just be fine.

1 Like

Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by tomakint: 10:15am On Jul 14, 2014
Yoney007:

Maddest babe grin grin somehow you yearn correct sha grin grin guys be careful of too much intake of starchy foods.

1 Like

Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by LyfeJennings(m): 10:28am On Jul 14, 2014
CIPROTAB 500MG WLD DO SO MUCH MAGIC....
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Slowpois0n: 10:44am On Jul 14, 2014
Nice thread, im also having pile, i have used all sort of drugs and agbo jedijedis, stopped taking anything that has suger, yet the problem persists although it reduced a bit. All my shit just dey hard like stone.. grin grin grin with pains, Anytime wey sh1t sey catch me ehh na so i go dey worried like say i wan write Jamb

2 Likes

Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by deesquarediddy(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2014
Nice info.....

Lets hear your views

https://www.nairaland.com/1810238/rate-gejs-administration-based-worldwide
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by spawnx: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2014
For me I just cut scent leaf or efirin and cook with rice or indomine and bleeding stops. Note don't use much at a time cause it might cause loose bowels. Three leaves chopped will be OK at a time. kissFor me I just cut scent leaf or efirin and cook with rice or indomine and bleeding stops. Note don't use much at a time cause it might cause loose bowels. Three leaves chopped will be OK at a time.

1 Like

Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Slowpois0n: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
LyfeJennings: CIPROTAB 500MG WLD DO SO MUCH MAGIC....
really?
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by seedorfg(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
[quote author=ajibadeol] yeah i am very sure. nothing works for me on piles issue other than beans. it neutralizes the effects of rice and other starchy foods that causes pile Oga this your lie too much o, shoo biko calm down, Beansi, 4 jedijedi haba !!!

1 Like

Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by dbalinga(m): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
LyfeJennings: CIPROTAB 500MG WLD DO SO MUCH MAGIC....

supported.
Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2014

There are basically three steps involved in the treatment. I won't be elaborate, i will be as simple as possible, 'cause the ultimate still requires you to see a doctor, preferably a general surgeon. Some people that have persistent or recurrent pile, may actually have a tumor somewhere which makes the pile persist or re-occur after treatment. Some other factors like lifting heavy weight (maybe the the type of work you do), cough for a long time needs to be taken care of, 'cause they can make the pile persist. So it's good, you see a doctor for proper examination and investigation, best treatment option and counsel. I won't repeat what op wrote.

1.diet and lifestyle modification
Same as op listed.

2. minimally invasive procedure or non-surgical options
In addition to the ones op listed, there are:

Sitz bath. the op forgot this option. you can do this one at home. Your doctor will decided whether you need this or not. And will explain it the procedure to you.

These ones will be done by a doctor. Few of them are available in nigeria.

rubber banding. here 'rubber' are used to tie those big veins till they die. Just the same way we tie the umbilical cord of a new born baby to form navel.

sclerotherapy. chemicals are injected into the big vein and they dry up.

laser and infra-red therapy. these rays are used to burn the veins. Like using heat to burn a paper.

others...

Even with all these, the hemorrhoid may still not heal. Don't say the doctor doesn't know what he is doing. It's an acceptable outcome. Humans are different. So, Just be patient.
Last resort is surgery.

3. Hemorrhoidectomy. that's the name of the surgery. A general surgeon will do that for you.

1 Like

Re: Piles (haemorrhoids) – Basics, Symptoms And Treatment by oluamid(m): 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
Adesola85: I posted last WK on permanent solution to pie(jedijedi) last WK under the heading waist or back pain by adesola85. Go and read it and apply it. It work try and see.

Can you post the link here? thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) / Baby Born With Deformity In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.