Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Types Of Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Cheating (2862 Views)

Lady Accuses Her Man Of Cheating Because His Cum After Sex Wasn't That Thick / A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! / The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Cheating by safarigirl(f): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
Whenever People mention cheating, the first thing that comes to one's mind is where a man or woman has sequel relations or intentions to have sexual relations with anyone other than his or her current partner, but is that all there is to cheating?

No.

Contrary to that popular definition, cheating is much broader. In actual fact, cheating on a spouse in your relationship simply involves where you shift attention and affection from your spouse to some other person or thing. Yes, living things are not the only recipients of affection and attention.

So, this brings us to the question, what are the other ways one can cheat?

1. Cheating with Friends: So, you're a fun loving guy or girl, always down for a night out with the boys or girls...just one catch. Boys night out is strictly that- boys night out, and there are no girls allowed,are there? So, bae wants to go see a movie? Well, too bad, you had a club outing planned with the guys and you can't ditch 'em......bae will have to book her appointment another time- preferably on a date that won't clash with an outing with the guys.
It may seem like he or she is cool with being ditched at first, but overtime, your constant chilling with friends will lead to a certain strain in your relationship with that special person and eventually, it will come to an end because you've been cheating. But that isn't really heating, is it? Just harmless fun Talk with your hands. The physical act of gesturing helps you form clearer thoughts and speak in tighter sentences with more declarative language.

2. Cheating with the Job: A lot of people don't even know that you can cheat with your job.....what the hell? You're only trying to make some money so you guys can afford your comfortable lifestyle, right? Bae needs to understand that more time spent with him or her means less time making that money for your next vacay in France. So, you guys made plans to visit the parents this weekend, but something came up at the office the morning of the visit and it's going to take up all your time, bae will have to ride solo for this one - we wouldn't want to stand up mom or dad- and it would help if bae didn't make things hard by telling them I ditched them for the job.
So, you find one partner constantly having to make appearances alone and make excuses for the other's absence - it gets tiring having to concoct one excuse or the other and eventually, all the time spent at work will push your other half to sometimes extreme solutions that might spell doom for that relationship.

3. Cheating with family: Yes, I know we had plans to go to the beach, but mum wants to visit a friend, and no one is around to drive her but me, we'll have to postpone. I promised I would make it to your presentation,but my sister and her friends are going great for a party and it wouldn't be ideal to leave them to their devices, sorry I couldn't make it, maybe another time?
Yes, it's good to spend time with your family, but as you grow older, you should remember that you will have another family soon, and you won't be always there to police your siblings or chauffeur your parents. You'll have to make that important choice soon.

4. Cheating with the kids: This is the most common way a major amount of women unknowingly cheat. You and your husband haven't had sex in a month, but he should understand, you've been so busy with the kids and you're exhausted....maybe some other day when you have more strength. He has an early meeting, but you were so busy preparing the kids for school, you forgot to prepare his breakfast.He can get something at work, no big deal, you were taking care of both your kids, right? He should understand. You guys are about about to settle for movie night, the kids are asleep so the should be no distractions....The baby starts crying just as the movie begins, we'll, there goes movie night....
It's really not your fault....maybe if the kids were away, things would go differently, but he should understand that you both have more people to care for now and things can't be the way they used to be....just a little understanding.....but how much is enough?

5. Cheating with an Addiction: Once again, this is one form of cheating most are unaware of.....so, you spend a little more time on your PS4 than chatting with bae, but who Cares? The game is so much more phone than having boring conversations about your 'future' together. So, bae wants to watch a football Game? But you absolutely can't miss an episode of The Kardashians, he needs to understand, you spend your time idolising these people, it should be no biggie.
Yes, it's usually no biggie initially, but even the tiniest snowball can be the catalyst to an avalanche....

So, which of the above are you guilty of or have you been guilty of?

1 Like

Re: Types Of Cheating by Cutehector(m): 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
Crap I must say...

5 Likes

Re: Types Of Cheating by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
A robot wud b a best partner for marriage if human break down at these expense cry

1 Like

Re: Types Of Cheating by 2dice(m): 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
Who can tell me How many C's is in this Note
Re: Types Of Cheating by 2dice(m): 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
halfrica:
A robot wud b a best partner for marriage if human break down at these expense cry
lol and when Robot find something more d.oper than U...
Wah-U-Gunner Do grin
Re: Types Of Cheating by barackohandso(m): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
Cheating with video games

#as e dey hot
Re: Types Of Cheating by donholy28(m): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Now that list is nonsense and not what i expected

1 Like

Re: Types Of Cheating by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
2dice:
lol and when Robot find something more d.oper than U...
Wah-U-Gunner Do grin
Robot are more faithful than humans as long as u grease their engines recharge dem as at wen due
They stay wit u for life smiley
Re: Types Of Cheating by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
tongue
Re: Types Of Cheating by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
HALFRICA VIEWING wink
Re: Types Of Cheating by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
HALFRICA VIEWING wink

Boo smiley
Re: Types Of Cheating by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Types Of Cheating by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
kiss kiss
Whr av u been
Re: Types Of Cheating by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
IN BED O
halfrica:

Whr av u been
Re: Types Of Cheating by jmoore(m): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
Only one type of cheating is in the bible, known as adultery.
If it is not adultery then it is not cheating.

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Cheating by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
IN BED O

Jamming beats of life bah cheesy
Was seeing ur updates up nd down
Re: Types Of Cheating by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
halfrica:

Jamming beats of life bah cheesy
Was seeing ur updates up nd down

LOL............HOW I FOR DO NA........I JUST CONNECT AM TO MY SOUND SYS
Re: Types Of Cheating by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

LOL............HOW I FOR DO NA........I JUST CONNECT AM TO MY SOUND SYS
they blast for there o shift joor na u buy bed angry
Re: Types Of Cheating by lekjons(m): 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
jmoore:
whats dis 1 saying
Re: Types Of Cheating by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
halfrica:

they blast for there o shift joor na u buy bed angry
come sleep inside. You can't sleep on the edge
Re: Types Of Cheating by safarigirl(f): 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
jmoore:
let's assume 7 Billion people all follow the Bible.... Nigerians always thinking everyone is either Christian or Muslim
Re: Types Of Cheating by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
come sleep inside. You can't sleep on the edge
Inside keh? angry
Re: Types Of Cheating by safarigirl(f): 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Crap I must say...
to you. 90% of Romancelanders may not understand this ideology. One must broaden their perspective to understand
Re: Types Of Cheating by safarigirl(f): 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
halfrica:

Inside keh? angry
can you kindly stop derailing my thread? It's very immature
Re: Types Of Cheating by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
safarigirl:
can you kindly stop derailing my thread? It's very immature
Immature u say?
U not my frnd remember?
Mamafuckerr never loved us remember?
Re: Types Of Cheating by safarigirl(f): 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
halfrica:

Immature u say?
U not my frnd remember?
Mamafuckerr never loved us remember?
if I went about derailing threads of everyone I've had a tiff with here, I'd look like an eediot. So, why don't you pretend to be mature and stop derailing. You'd hate it if I derailed a topic you put work into. Just stop, please
Re: Types Of Cheating by Emodeee: 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
this is gonna be a controversial thread.
Re: Types Of Cheating by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
safarigirl:
if I went about derailing threads of everyone I've had a tiff with here, I'd look like an eediot. So, why don't you pretend to be mature and stop derailing. You'd hate it if I derailed a topic you put work into. Just stop, please
Ok ma!
m nt an idiott by d way angry
Re: Types Of Cheating by jmoore(m): 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
safarigirl:
let's assume 7 Billion people all follow the Bible.... Nigerians always thinking everyone is either Christian or Muslim
Because I used the bible as a reference, huh?
Abeg, add to your list>>> girls who makeup are cheating too cos they are presenting a false image of themselves. Welcome to cheating 419.
Re: Types Of Cheating by jmoore(m): 12:03am On Oct 02, 2015
Farting in the presence of your spouse is cheating cos you have denied him/her quality oxygen supply. This type of cheating is called fart cheating.?
Re: Types Of Cheating by 2dice(m): 12:39am On Oct 02, 2015
halfrica:

Robot are more faithful than humans as long as u grease their engines recharge dem as at wen due
They stay wit u for life smiley
ooh and the God create Robot and Eve shey? tongue
Re: Types Of Cheating by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 02, 2015
2dice:
ooh and the God create Robot and Eve shey? tongue
Why he go chop apple too na robot na eve just giv am he no even pray if to say he pray God for hear am command am to stop bt he just collect am chop
Chai girls been controllin guys since 1bc cheesy
Both are created na ni tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow! I Never Knw They Hate Silent Treatment / 10 Problems Only Rich And Single Guys Can Relate With / How To Know Bae Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.