Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up? (9642 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Yes: 15% (3 votes)
No: 84% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up? by zheroes(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2008
phone? what about someone that bought a car? its a gift , if you were MATURED enough to give it to her, you should be bold and MATURED enough to let go, afteral you both at a time shared certain things in common.

E DEY PAIN SHA OOOOOO,
Re: Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up? by tilewill(m): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2008
Having ur gift back! ah ah, why were you in relationship with
her at first? it's always a game of luck, your eyes must be closed when
investing in, or you think it's the way you buy shares and looking
4ward to it's dividend? l bow 4 u oh

being manly is good sha
Re: Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up? by joshjosh(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2008
i am finding it hard reading your mind. you mean you will continue to pay bills for an ex? and may i know how long you will keep paying the bills kind sir?

as i said there are gifts and there are gifts. there is difference between giving some girl a God forsaken nokia phone costing you four figures and getting out of legal 6-7 figures financial commitments that continues to cost you dearly. for your info it is not funny having to pay lawyers to stop an ex taking advantage of you financially.

our lives and minds are our personal properties and we are at liberty to do whatever we want as long as it doesn't cause others harm or distress.
Re: Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up? by Busta(f): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2008
@topic,

That is just too childish.
Re: Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up? by topkin(m): 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2008
It's not a sign of maturity at all. I had a grlfriend den who once did dat. It pissed me off real good!!! angry It just dumb! I burnt all she brot bak in annoyance. we later made up sha nd she agreed it was a dumb & silly thing to do. She was so ashamed of herslf when she discovered I didnt dispose of all the things she gave me.

It's not just matured to do such a thing.
Re: Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up? by every(m): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2008
The first thing we must understand here is that "GIFT" is something we give to somebody whether close or not, a gift once given out ceases to be our property,somebody does not have to deserve something(a gift) from us before we give and until we understand these we'll keep getting it wrong.
I have been taught that when i give something to somebody as a gift i should pretend as if i didn't have that thing before, am not trying to preach but the bible made it clear that "GOD so love the world and he gave" and there's no place where it was recorded that GOD collected back what He had given us.
We need 2 ask ourselves that all the blessings we receive from GOD do we deserve them, if NO, then when u say u have given a gift to somebody u dont have 2 go back for it.
Re: Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up? by tulk2mi: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2008
Why do we buy gifts for women? It is to appreciate them 4 all the things they do to please us and all da bullshit they put up with. the gifts were not coerced, they r giving out of our own volition. In this case i wont ask her 2 return dem i'll consider it " the spoils of war" carry go

But if she demanded for them and i did it to please her, after all dat investment she thinks she can break up with me after she's gotten all dat she wanted. NA BIG LIE, she go return every damn thing or else even UN n AU peacekeeping troops no go fit settle de yawa wey go gas. angry angry
Re: Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up? by Longe1: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2008
It it unwise for a man to collect back the gift given to a girl after break up
Re: Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up? by Chat2MeBac(f): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2008
@topic
HELL NO, I wont take things back from an ex, that is just childish, I dont take back and neither do I keep anything from them. I either regift or discard,
Re: Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up? by Gamine(f): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2008
Ive always wondered about this

as me i neva Break-up before undecided
Re: Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up? by benlegacy(m): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2009
Once she return it. Yes ooooooo no wa a la
Re: Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up? by aje49ja(m): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2009
@
blengacy
you are complainning that i don't have manners but look at what u are typing here
( taking back what u have given out devil)
Re: Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up? by MrCrackles(m): 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2009
Topic

NAH!

I will buy more to console the victim
grin
Re: Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up? by benlegacy(m): 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2009
@aje
we are talking on a ex frid here not a Devil. i can read it all over your face you be real AJE
Re: Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up? by aje49ja(m): 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2009
Don't take what u have given out weather ex or current
Re: Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up? by aje49ja(m): 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2009
Don't take what u have given out weather ex or current

@
bleng
what do u mean ( u be real AJE)
Re: Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up? by johnnygan(m): 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2009
I would love to take every single bit of it back. But a heart! Whats the point in taking it back? its gonna cause me eternal torments as i use the gifts to remember all bad experiences that transpired
Re: Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up? by JJYOU: 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2009
wake up old thread week
Re: Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up? by aje49ja(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2009
no matter what u don't have to collect
Re: Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up? by jimmer: 1:31am On Aug 12, 2011
i think it depends if they tell you they lost feeling at the time it was given take it back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do White People Pay Bride Price? / Pay Me 100k Usd And I’d Allow You Fu*k My” — Another Us Based Video-vixen In Lag / A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.