Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately (7937 Views)

Lagos Runz Girls Having Social Media Brawl !! PHOTOS / Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? / 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by farano(f): 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
MisterLongman: So those with flat stomach are hardworking abi na hunger dey cause am...... Except ladies that workout and takes part in yoga........ Others na lack of opportunity to consume excess consumables
lazy in the sense that they dont take good care of their bodies
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Xsenga(f): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2014
lokito: One just pass me now. She be like who swallow native pot
grin
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by MISSYTOSIN(f): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Well, I don't have.
I don't like girls with big tummy too, but seems most Nigerian Girls don't work out or do sports.
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Jerrick: On the contrary, girls keep malice alot. So, Pot belly will surely protrude when they keep too much of malice! cool
meaning?
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by hensben(m): 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
The reasons are;

-Poor diet

-Lack of exercise

-Alcoholic intake like beer.
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
it is good! it gives our 2 piece wrapper good fitting tongue
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by hensben(m): 12:09am On Jul 15, 2014
dimples2: it is good! it gives our 2 piece wrapper good fitting tongue
Taar! angry
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 15, 2014
Henrypraise: D reasons include n may not be limited to:

1. Beer

2. Gluttony

3. Big prick pushin it out from inside

4. Lazyness

5. Old age

6. Illness

7 hereditary

8 sh.it n gas

I once took a very pretty paw paw to an hotel, as a teeneger, I wanted to impress her, she came from benin n I was in warri, I planned on kipin her in d hotel for 3days.

Immeditely d pawpaw show d background, na kill n die mission she carry 4 mind cum, me sef I trust my barleri, na so d omoze chew diff combi base on room service... 4 nite sha I chop meat pie reach 3 tyms, 4 early morn morn, omoboy still de crash nai d omoze tap me say she wan remove enter benin, I open wallet giv her barleri make she fly make she no disturb my sleep, na so I turn carry face face mecca de crash, small tym d babe dress, carry her bag n akwakwa comot 4 d room, omo I don crash go na small tym I hear person de run de open my door, I first jump dive my lappy de shook am under bed I look up na d omoze wen remove nai de enter, de pull bumb shot de same tym, I de observe, I see say na toilet she run enter de shout osalobua, d smell pursue me commot from d room, na so I run go reception, e beta make I perceive cigar odour dan dis girl belle odour. In my mind I was wonderin so dis girl no wan f.up 4 my front, she be wan carry dis toxic substance go dump 4 ekosodi.

All dis kind mara can cos abdominal bloatin. (My tot)

hahahahahahah. i like your write up. may i add you on facbook pls. whats your facebook name
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by jericco1(m): 2:06am On Jul 15, 2014
claireshan: Too much D&C and alcohol.

D&C?
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by ebullientV(m): 2:07am On Jul 15, 2014
tongue
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by jericco1(m): 2:08am On Jul 15, 2014
Davidairmarshal:

hahahahahahah. i like your write up. may i add you on facbook pls. whats your facebook name

LOL I like that, you must have a pudgy stomach yourself eh?
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by jericco1(m): 2:11am On Jul 15, 2014

too bad your loose fitting shirt is probably hiding your potruded stomach:p
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 15, 2014
jericco1:

LOL I like that, you must have a pudgy stomach yourself eh?

at all. whats your facebook username
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 5:19am On Jul 15, 2014
swallu: of recent i have noticed that a large number of girls now have pot bellies.the amazing thing is that lots of these ladies i see with potbellies are young girls(from the age of 19-25) and the single and they are not pregnant.so i very curious.what really is making our young nigerian girls have potruding stomachs.
they are storing sperms. The blowjo.bs distribution rate is the cause
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Swagahyk(m): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2014
I guess u've never seen many ladies eat, they consume alot. Also laziness; inability to do proper exercise like sit-up. our girls care more about their faces and what they wear than their body structures.
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Jerrick(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2014
claireshan: meaning?
Pélé dakun sad . It's absolutely not your fault, forgive me for quoting you *JK* angry
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by adde: 8:34am On Jul 15, 2014
Many are ignorant about the source of pot belly. It can occur in both men and women, but while women are rated based on their appearance men are rated based on size of their pockets. No wonder the OP is talking of ladies with big belly. My question is “Have you ever looked @ your mum's belle?" Basically, whether you take alcohol or not, if you don't exercise you will have a pot belly (especially if you already have it in your genes to store fat around your belle). Routine cardio-exercise will keep you in shape.
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 15, 2014
Same as the guys. They look like ducks these days.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Safari29: 8:42am On Jul 15, 2014
I notice most nigerian ashawo have pot belly.
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2014
jericco1:

too bad your loose fitting shirt is probably hiding your potruded stomach:p

Lol! U checked my profile cheesy weeeeel u can romove it embarassed
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 15, 2014
hensben: Taar! angry

Well that's what my friends with tummy says and I agree with them!
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2014
I hate girls with protruding belly. And they wear tight dress on top. Chest go flat. Belle go big
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Yemlizzy(f): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2014
Accumulation of junk!

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Tallesty1(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2014
Ohhmm pa, the way gals dey gulp alcohol these days is alarming.
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by hensben(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2014
dimples2:

Well that's what my friends with tummy says and I agree with them!
undecided
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by jnrbayano(m): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2014
kulkatty: Some could be hereditary while some could be eating late and sleeping immediately α̇nd not working out

Herewhat?

If na play stop am o. shocked
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
jnrbayano:

Herewhat?

If na play stop am o. shocked
lol I'm serious. Some have big stomach naturally, it depends on how well you workout and how you control things you eat.
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by jnrbayano(m): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
kulkatty: lol I'm serious. Some have big stomach naturally, it depends on how well you workout and how you control things you eat.

The fundamental cause of viceral fat is unknown but the prevention/cause is within reach, talking about a general case here.

Just as you and several other people enthused, exercising and being able to use up more calories that one consumes is key.

I can consume a basin of rice but I will never allow it stagnate like water in my system. grin
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
andromida: Same as the guys. They look like ducks these days.
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by jericco1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Davidairmarshal:

at all. whats your facebook username

John Robben
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by jericco1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
dimples2:

Lol! U checked my profile cheesy weeeeel u can romove it embarassed

I wish I could grin
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by eghos12(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
op like this one
|
|
|
|
\ /
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" / My First Night With Him. (deep Confession) / Jamaican Slay Queen Breaks Neck While Twerking In The Air In Club (GRAPHIC VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.