Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately (7896 Views)

Lagos Runz Girls Having Social Media Brawl !! PHOTOS / Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? / 2 Girls Having Crush On Me.. What Should I Do ( Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by freshprincex49(m): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
lokito: One just pass me now. She be like who swallow native pot
I swear! Bros you are wicked. I could not stop laughing. Your comment is hilarious
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
anselm791: The only girls I see with pot bellies are those ashewos in brothels, the rest of the gold diggers are in great shape and eye catching.

Lie...by the way,you need to change brothel.
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
farano: Only lazy ladies have pot belly

I like you for this; I have been discussing this with my girl and all she do is laugh.
Nigerian girls eat whatever comes their way and they don't exercise. They eat a lot of meat and it takes time to digest. My sister started exercising and lost all the excess fat because I mocked her and told her no man wants to marry a fat or a pot bellied woman.
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
robinicule: too much eba......girls be having big belly and still be putting on tight clothes

I swear, that drives me to nuts....chai,gross.
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
jnrbayano:

The fundamental cause of viceral fat is unknown but the prevention/cause is within reach, talking about a general case here.

Just as you and several other people enthused, exercising and being able to use up more calories that one consumes is key.

I can consume a basin of rice but I will never allow it stagnate like water in my system. grin
thα̇t's one thing I like abt dudes...they cα̇n't eat a whole pot α̇nd it won't show. Unlike we, if we drink lil water, some of us stomach will look like we are nine month pregnant sad
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by hensben(m): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
kulkatty: thα̇t's one thing I like abt dudes...they cα̇n't eat a whole pot α̇nd it won't show. Unlike we, if we drink lil water, some of us stomach will look like we are nine month pregnant sad
like he said, you can eat as much as you like but ability to burn it thats what make you fit, so, if a lady is lazy to do exercise, she should control her food intake....poor diet and lack of exercise is the problem with our ladies..
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by jnrbayano(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
kulkatty: thα̇t's one thing I like abt dudes...they cα̇n't eat a whole pot α̇nd it won't show. Unlike we, if we drink lil water, some of us stomach will look like we are nine month pregnant sad

Don't be sad, it's all about being very active. Incorporating exercise regime in your daily activities helps a lot.
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by jnrbayano(m): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
hensben: like he said, you can eat as much as you like but ability to burn it thats what make you fit, so, if a lady is lazy to do exercise, she should control her food intake....poor diet and lack of exercise is the problem with our ladies..

Brilliant.
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Adaeze003(f): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
What's disturbing is why some1 else's body is giving ya'll sleepless nights...
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
dan1217: Too much postinor nd other birthcontrol pills. Too much eggroll undecided
delta babes no dey take eggroll and mountain dew dey joke ooo.when u toast them if u no dey eggroll and mountain dew 4 them den u never start grin

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
lokito: One just pass me now. She be like who swallow native pot
two darkskin babes and one yellow pawpaw babe just pass near my window now now now.three of them get big belle and dem three wear liverpool football jersey shirt.the tight jeans trouser wey dem wear dem no fit button the top becos of the way their belly shoot out.the yellow pawpaw one just dey denge pose with the big stomach right now as i dey type.na wah oo grin
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: Well, I don't have.
I don't like girls with big tummy too, but seems most Nigerian Girls don't work out or do sports.
our babes hate sports.i no know why grin
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by ackleywatt: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Yoga breaks up the monotony of your medical appointments. This is a practical benefit! Both Pilates and yoga fitness are the best solution as back pain relief massagers as there are many postures are developed in pilates and yoga that concentrate to improve your supportive back muscles

best pilates chairs
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
andromida: Same as the guys. They look like ducks these days.
its rare to see a young nigerian guy with a potruding stomach.the only men you see with potruding stomachs in nigeria are those ones aged from 50 and above but in the case of ladies you see a lot of ladies in their early 20s or even as young as 19 yrs with pot bellies.this shows we guys make effrort to maintain our body unlike the ladies.
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Iykopee(m): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
the problem with most ladies is sheer lack of exercise. My babe's stomach just protrude like say, she be champion for eating and drinking contest.. It was the moment i started mocking her and showing off my disdain for being shapeless with such stomach that she heeded to advice. Now she's back to normal.
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Paulakosu(m): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
claireshan: Eating too much
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Paulakosu(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
farano: Only lazy ladies have pot belly
Re: A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately by Chiemeka30: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
fibroid is becoming rampant in the country. its a health issue and serious one indeed. u must not be a medical/ health science student in search if project topic to read this. must not like this research topic to read this. when you read this you are saving yourself and someone you tell about it from a cankerworm. Uterine Fibroid (Leiomyoma) among Nigerian Women
continue..
click..
http://uniprojectsearch.com/uterine-fibroi…nigerian-women/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance Section People's Choice Tournament Females Edition (Round One) / Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? / This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.