Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

The One I Love - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One I Love (78316 Views)

The One I Love / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages / "I Love Macmillian Books" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One I Love by Lakeshizu(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Mawnin to y'all.. my phone battery z low that's why I've not updated. I'll update ASAP... before noon....
take my power bank:::
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lakeshizu: take my power bank:::
I get na buh t has bn drained. .. phcn... ba3 still low
Re: The One I Love by Dorisbest(f): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Oh...dear. Pls manage my battery. U can return it Whenever u want to.
Re: The One I Love by PRIX(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
nice story you have there man (t.Dan)
I read one of your story titled total love on fb... I really enjoyed it. keep it up man..

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by mrramadan(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
Abeg make U helep me ask them oh... Where the story na?
texanomaly: @logodwhiz

You brought me here. Where is the story?
Re: The One I Love by PRIX(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
am *WAITING* o Bro tdan
Re: The One I Love by maryhaam(f): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lakeshizu: The one I love......in Davido's voice "nobody can love like I do".
I still feel Tobi deserve Stella and vice versa
no haba bfre bfre love nko,that is why is not everyone that change,help or modify you,u should love.
Re: The One I Love by Aliyuozioma(f): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
Waitn 4mor update @ oga T.Dan
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Thought I'd meet comments like abuse or someone expressing anger buh love u guys for waiting. Jex charging, Update loading.......
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2014

Tolani and Stella met again the following day. Stella herself hadn't stopped trying Tobiloba's mobile number but it wouldn't go through. Stella gave him the ticket to the singles' forum they were invited to and both discussed about it and finalized that they'd attend the forum.

It was evening again, Tolani had picked Stella up to drop her off at home. It was then he loaded a recharge card of #750 and also gave Stella hers. Both parted happily and Stella walked in.

It was just fifteen minutes after that there were severe knocks at the gate. Favour rushed out to get who was at the gate when he saw a guy inside the house already and was holding a knife. "Open the gate for others." He instructed her, threatening her with the knife.

She had no choice but to dance to their tunes.

She opened the gate immediately, shivering. She was pushed forward to head them inside the house. One of the guys stood by the gate, looking so scared. He was Paul, who just joined the gang forcefully because he had to pay for a kidney operation for his only left sister in the hospital.

He had told the guys he didn't want to join them but had no choice when he was threatened and his sister was dying.

Not quite long after, the guys returned carrying Stella and left with her that night.

"Stella?" Tolani rushed out of the house on hearing that stella had been kidnapped. He had a short knicker and a white shirt on him when Favour called him and got him informed about what happened. He rushed down to her place that night, sweating profusely. What next would he do? Who would have done that?

Early in the morning the next day, he went to the station with Favour to report the case. The cops followed them, they said they wished to check the house in case something was forgotten that might be used to trace them.

Just then, they searched the living room amd found a MTN recharge card that had already been used. It would at least serve as a source of investigation. One of the cops headed to Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC) for further investigation on the recharge card used.

"Did she fight anyone?" Tolani asked Favour.

"Not at all. I don't think so, asides those that embarrassed her and she told me it has been settled." Favour replied.

"I don't think Feyi and Kate could have done that, it's not even possible." He hissed.

"I also don't think Tobi could do this... he didn't look like that when I saw him." Favour expressed herself.

"Who's Tobi?" Tolani quickly asked.

"He's the guy that wanted to date Stella before you guys met again." She replied.

"And you said he didn't look as if he could have done that?" He asked again.

"Yes. Moreover he should be in Lagos." She replied.

"Wait, were the guys masked?" Tolani asked Favour.

"Yes, all of them." She replied.

Tolani sighed and drove on, both heading to the station again that afternoon.

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

They arrived at the station and both walked in. They demanded tp see their boss to know how the investigation was going on because Stella's mothee must not know her daughter was missing.

They were told to sit down as they gave them the printed list of her last call logs and phone number of the person who loaded the recharge card. "Hope you aren't Mr Tolani?" The cop asked him.

"Yes, I am." He replied as he stared at his phone number as the person who loaded the recharge card in question. It was his exact picture that was printed again as the owner of the mobile number.

How come that happened?

Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2014

"How did it happen?" Tolani was questioned by one of the cops.

"How would I know? I loaded a #750 recharge card yesterday and I can't tell if the recharge card was with her but I'm sure I threw it away. I'm seriously sure!" He said again.

"But if you had done that how come we found it in her house?" The cops asked again.

"How would I know? It might be a set up for me. I might be set up by some people- maybe the guys who love her and had always wanted her." He replied.

"You think so?"

"I'm sure." He replied. "Besides, I also bought her a recharge card but she kept it in her bag. Do you know where her bag is?" He asked Favour.

"Sure." Favour nodded slowly, still shocked.

"Then, this case is getting solved little by little. Tell me where thr other guys and the lady in question are!" The cop exclaimed.

"Excuse me!" Tolani stood angrily. "I've told you it might be a set up! Immediately I heard she was kidnapped, I heeded to the call and I've been running helper skelter just to get things right. How would I have kidnapped her?" He was getting cheesed off.

"Sir, be patient. I'm just asking you questions, you've not been detained or arrested so be calm."

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

Paul was standing by the door of the room sadly. He hated causing someone sadness because he wanted joy. At least the share of thr monet would soon be given to him, but he was pretty sure his conscience wouldn't let him be.

He was waiting for the other guys by the door so they could give him his share of the money and quickly pay for his sister's operation. The guys stormed out with cruel and threatening faces. "What do you want?" They questioned him.

He exhaled deeply. "Money of course... my own share." He added.

"Do you think I'm so foolish to the extent of letting you join us? Who here doesn't know you as a coward? You were just used because sniper wasn't around. You better leave!" One of them shouted at him.

He was really a coward. He started walking away because if he should start shouting with them, the guys were so deadly that he'd be wasted.

They were laughing wickedly as he left.

It was after ten minutes he left one of the reasoned that he might try to implicate them. He didn't even utter a word neither did he show he was annoyed. "Do you know his house?" One of the asked the other.

"Sure. It was at the front of his house i saw him weeping the day I brought him here." He replied.

"Let's go and deal wit him, I guess he should also be wasted." The guy suggested and both stood up before he would take any action.

It was immediately after Paul left that he headed to the hospital, weeping. There was no one who would give money for the kidney transplant and his sister was in pain.

He got to the hospital and met the sad news that his sister just died when the agony was too much. He couldn't control his tears as he headed home. He didn't even wait to take his dead sister away, he just kept weeping till he got home.

He just sat at the entrance of the door to the sitting room weeping profusely when the other guys arrived.

"He's there." The one that lead whispered to the other who stood behind.

"Shoot." The other guy also demonstrated.

"Alright." He said still facing his colleague whem he shot.

"Yeah!" He grinned and both ran away.

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hey guys!
Re: The One I Love by udison(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
nice...

well done big bro.....nice update
Re: The One I Love by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Hey guys!
alaye come update o
Re: The One I Love by Sallychizzl3: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
Now ppl are dying. More Mb to ur data Bro. More!!!!!!
Re: The One I Love by pricelesslove(f): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
well done dear. more gress to ur elbow
Re: The One I Love by pricelesslove(f): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
well done dear. more gress to ur elbow
Re: The One I Love by BestInDeeWorld: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
pricelesslove: well done dear. more gress to ur elbow
Try, 'more power to your elbow!'
Re: The One I Love by Ziziola: 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
I know Stella cant be dead.Evn precious would still be alive
Re: The One I Love by Queenxstar(f): 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
How sad...

This is Splendid T Dan.
Re: The One I Love by DoroCute(f): 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nt fairrrrr!! Gosh! #Scared #Frustrated
Re: The One I Love by PRIX(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
we're still waiting for updates bro
Re: The One I Love by kingphilip(m): 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Dorisbest: Oh...dear. Pls manage my battery. U can return it Whenever u want to.
which one u go come use read the story
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:57am On Jul 25, 2014

The guy didn't face his business, he was facing the guy he came with him as he shot so he missed his target. He didn't know he had made a mistake as he hurriedly left with his friend.

Paul almost collapsed on hearing the loud gunshot around him. He wanted to rush out but he felt it would be dangerous, the best thing he could do was to pretend as if he was dead so that he wouldn't be disturbed any longer. In case the guys came back, they'd meet his dead body.

He never believed the guys could do that. He was betrayed, yet what they wished him was death. After many minutes that he guessed they might have left, he rushed to Stella's house immediately.

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀

Paul didn't meet anyone at home but he made sure he waited till Favour came home with one of the cops to get Stella's handbag because it might be useful. They met him by the gate, his eyes were already red, he had wept his eyes out because of his sister's death.

He didn't care if he was arrested, the truth must be told.

PAUL got up on seeing the two, approaching him. He still recognized Favour and knew it was her immediately he sighted her. Tolani was still at the station sorting himself out with the cops when Favour arrived. "Hello." He greeted the two.

"Hi, can I help you?" Favour wasn't in the mood to laugh with anyone.

"Yes ma. I have a solution to where your friend is." He stopped and wiped his tears. "I know where she is." He added.

"You do?" The cop quickly asked.

"Sure, I really do. I was part of the guys that came to get her but my conscience hasn't been at rest since the deed had been done. She's in Senator's house." He explained.

"Senator? Don't worry, you'll be able to explain well at the investigation station... I don't think we need the bag again, let's go." The cop said, grabbing Paul.

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀◀▶◀▶

Paul started the explanation of how he was invited into the operation because his sister was dying and told them where Stella was.

It was the Senator that called her in the hotel, the day she was disgraced that planned her abduction. Paul explained how he met them and gave them money, he also explained how much the guys had been trailing her as well as Tolani because he was the one suspected to be dating her.

They were coming from behind when Tolani loaded the recharge card and threw it away. It was them who picked it up to implicate him during Stella's operation.

"I'm ready to take you there. The earlier the better because that Senator is very deadly and I'm sure he'd want to marry her with force.

The case was getting solved as they headed to the Senator's house. The car was parked at a distance while theh walked to the gate so that they wouldn't be noticed easily. They knocked at the gate softly and put Paul forward because he'd be easily recognized.

The gate keeper opened the gate for him on seeing him, then the cops gained entrance.

Paul had told them the best thing that could be done was to eliminate the guards at first because they were dangerous. Stella was in a room,  up in the house.

The gate keeper was guarded by a cop while others walked in. Tolani and Favour were at the junction waiting for the return of the cops.

The cops entered into the living room gently and met two huge guys. They brought out their guns and got them arrested immediately. Paul continued leading them till they got to the room where Stella was kept and got her out.

She was already weak.

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶

No one could believe that getting Stella would be as easy as it was, the cops still went to the kidnappers' place and got them all arrested, though one tried to play a funny game and was shot on his arm.

The case was solved.

It was from the day Stella turned the Senator down he had been trailing her and Tolani. Some other cops had gone to his office to get him arrested while Stella was taken to the hospital.

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀◀▶◀▶◀▶◀
Re: The One I Love by kingphilip(m): 5:05am On Jul 25, 2014
tnx actor for getting this update across tonight at this early...
you never sleep?
Re: The One I Love by Uthman51(m): 5:23am On Jul 25, 2014
God bless you with dis early update..more mb to ur sim
Re: The One I Love by Hameenat94(f): 6:23am On Jul 25, 2014
No no no! D update was quite ok buh 2 me u seem 2 b in a hurry... Stella was rescued too easily... Nd Paul gave up easily 2... Seriously dat plc nids 2 b twisted, no suspense @ll nd I knw dis is nt hw u write.. Xo wats d prob? I've asked u b4 are in a hurry 2 finish dis story? Pls d nxt update shuld b a lot better than dis pls.. U knw wat I mean even if u dnt really knw hw 2 write a criminal scene u cn ask ur fellow writers.. Ure 2 gud 2 rush a story... Morning!!!!

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by Tipiflexy(m): 7:14am On Jul 25, 2014
Hameenat94: No no no! D update was quite ok buh 2 me u seem 2 b in a hurry... Stella was rescued too easily... Nd Paul gave up easily 2... Seriously dat plc nids 2 b twisted, no suspense @ll nd I knw dis is nt hw u write.. Xo wats d prob? I've asked u b4 are in a hurry 2 finish dis story? Pls d nxt update shuld b a lot better than dis pls.. U knw wat I mean even if u dnt really knw hw 2 write a criminal scene u cn ask ur fellow writers.. Ure 2 gud 2 rush a story... Morning!!!!
Seconded
Re: The One I Love by Princesschi(f): 7:18am On Jul 25, 2014
I agree with Hameenat, getting Stella was so easy, if to say na so dem dey take rescue kidnapped pple, our girls for don show since na.
Anyways, great job u're doing al d same.

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2014
Hameenat94: No no no! D update was quite ok buh 2 me u seem 2 b in a hurry... Stella was rescued too easily... Nd Paul gave up easily 2... Seriously dat plc nids 2 b twisted, no suspense @ll nd I knw dis is nt hw u write.. Xo wats d prob? I've asked u b4 are in a hurry 2 finish dis story? Pls d nxt update shuld b a lot better than dis pls.. U knw wat I mean even if u dnt really knw hw 2 write a criminal scene u cn ask ur fellow writers.. Ure 2 gud 2 rush a story... Morning!!!!
Lol.... u caught me again... I agree wf u.. I also knw I dnt write this way buh I av reason. More n d way... later updates will b better ma'am. Thanks so much, lots of love!
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2014
kingphilip: tnx actor for getting this update across tonight at this early...
you never sleep?
i read overnight so jex thought o sud drop dt before sleeping. Mawnin sir..
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:07am On Jul 25, 2014
Tipiflexy: Seconded
oga me... I support u. I'm sorry I did that. .. mpre twists and suspense on d way

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Left Behind Series (1-13) By Tim Lahaye (dload Them Now) / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / My Book Of Rants!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.