Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,970 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

The One I Love - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One I Love (78337 Views)

The One I Love / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages / "I Love Macmillian Books" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One I Love by kennyman20(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Thanks everyone! update.coming soon... dz afternoon.

cant wait.. One of the best stories have read on nairaland.. May God increases u in all ramification
Re: The One I Love by hebraheem20(m): 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
i just start readin ur story 2day n i try to keep up d pace.u realy try nice writeup
Re: The One I Love by Lakeshizu(m): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
T dan ur coming soon don become, like finding chibok girls.
We go wait noni
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Lakeshizu: T dan ur coming soon don become, like finding chibok girls.
We go wait noni
can't stp lafin oh... 've bn busy ni... I'll start typing soon.
Re: The One I Love by seunviju(f): 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
Keep up the good work
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2014

The fight ended. Tolani smiled as he called on the waiter to bring the menu list for the ladies to pick their choices.

At first, Feyi and Kate refused to eat but later agreed after Tolani and Stella were adamant. "It's getting late, I have to return back to the office." Stella informed Tolani and stood up.

"We'll be leaving." Tolani also stood, smiling as he got the ladies informed. "Alright, I'm gonna personally come and greet you." Kate smiled as she waved at her.

Feyi also waved and was relieved. Her conscience would give her rest now, at least she had done her part.

"So how have you been these years?" Tolani asked Stella as he drove out of the eatery.

"Been bad. I've been suffering, together with my friend." She replied.

"I'm really sorry about that, God has helped you out now." He grinned. "Don't you mind working with me?" He quickly asked.

"Working with you? That wouldn't be good. I'm not sure if Tobi's going to return back to the office." She replied.

"Tobi? The other guy?" He enquired.

"Yes." She replied.

"Hope there's nothing?" Tolani glanced at her. "I don't even kmow but he's not been picking up his calls." She replied.

"That doesn't matter. He might be sick." Tolani chuckled.

Stella shrugged. "Maybe." She replied and exhaled deeply.

"We just have to leave! We are going to Lagos." Tobi addressed his grandma.

"I've told you I'm going nowhere!" She shouted at him.

"At least I've gotten you informed already, I'm off to Lagos. In short, migrating to Lagos finally." He stood up from the plastic chair he was sitting on.

"How many times do you want me to ask you the reason behind this? If it is Stella, tell me, I'm going to sort things out." She stood also.

"Grandma, I've also told you I'm gonna tell you, once you follow me. Lets pack your things and put it in my car." He said.

"If that's the case, go to your Lagos." The woman hissed amd sat angrily.

Tobi walked out and entered into his car. "God let you will be done." He sped off, ready to visit his car Engineer to service the car so he would travel to Lagos without any difficulty.

"I'll come and pick you in the evening." Tolani said as Stella alighted from the car.

"Alright." Stella smiled and walked into the company. She greeted the security men amd walked straight to her office. She hardly sat down when she heard knocks at her door. "Please come in." She said and awaited who was at the door.

It was her boss, Temitope Williams. "How are you?" He entered smiling.

"I'm good sir." She stood up, surprised to see him. "Why do you like eating your lunch alone?" He asked her and stood near the seat.

"No sir." She grinned, exposing her beautiful set of teeth. She didn't know what next to say. "So how? You can't even offer a gentleman a seat." Temitope grinned.

"Oh sorry... sit down sir." She smiled and sat too. "I came concerning Mr Tobi. Have you tried to call him?" He asked.

"Yes sir, but he didn't pick up." She replied.

"Same here... I'd like us to visit his place together by evening. No one can tell what happened to him." He said.

"That's true sir, I'm ready anytime." She replied.

"We can even go now, going by evening might be somehow. We have to rest." He grinned and stood up.

"Alright sir." She picked up her handbag.

★★★★
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
seunviju: Keep up the good work
Thanks so much.
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
@ Hammenat, I've missed uu so much!

I know they ought not to meet that soon but d story will be longer than planned. I don't wanna twist too much, the story z still longer.

Wish to reply all comments but d time and mb matter... shout out to everyone!!!! Battery low, we no get light since 3 days bak. so I'll b bak at night.
Re: The One I Love by Flakeey(f): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
nice job TD
i hope Oga Temitope Williams is not also after Stella..dis familiarity get as e be...
anyways..waiting for next update

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by Suspect33(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
cry i dey sori 4 tobi
Re: The One I Love by kawinzy(f): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
Following......
Re: The One I Love by Hameenat94(f): 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
I missed u 2 @ TDan buh u knw dat sch pulled us apart...... D family of total love was d best buh i knw ure still doing gud... Im free 4 nw sha..
Re: The One I Love by Lakeshizu(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
The one I love......in Davido's voice "nobody can love like I do".
I still feel Tobi deserve Stella and vice versa
Re: The One I Love by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
Wow!!! I'm honoured and I feel flaggerbasted..

I'm really greatful for this. Thank you.

But u shouldn't have done this, its too much..
Thanks anyway..

Ride on.. More ink to your pen.
Re: The One I Love by Aliyuozioma(f): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Oh my God! T.Dan u r d best, waitn 4more update following
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
Jex switched on d gen... update coming by 8:30pm.
Re: The One I Love by Lakeshizu(m): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
kissBig grin......see dey follow T.dan bumper to bumper
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Continuation.

Temitope drove to the front of Tobi's gate. He already knew the house because he had visited him once. They met the gate locked up and there was no one at home. "Where could he have gone? He didn't pick up his calls likewise!" Temitope shouted, sounding bothered.

"Has he ever behaved this way?" Stella enquired.

"No. Tobi is a good guy, a deligent one for that matter." Temitope walked back to his car and sat near the bonnet. "I don't know any of his family members, he's not married again." He hissed, he was very disturbed.

"Don't worry sir, I pray all is fine." Stella said. "He's making me disquiet, worried and perturbed." He hissed amd breathed deeply.

As promised, Tolani was already waiting for Stella. He had bought two bowls of ice cream that he'd give her and take one also. He was just happy and kept thanking God he met Stella in a delightful way. She wasn't married and likewise into any relationship, it was his source of felicity.

After few minutes he had waited, Stella walked out of the company and sighted his car immediately she came out. She smiled, it was just like him, he liked keeping to time.

"Hey Tola." She grinned as she opened the door.

"How are you?" Tolani grinned in returned and switch on the air conditioner. "I'm good dear." She replied.

Both kept gisting till they got to Stella's place. Tolani gave her his surprise package and sped off to the hotel to check on his friends. They'd be returning the following day.

Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2014

"Welcome!" Favour ushered Stella in.

"How was the day?" Stella asked smiling. "Awesome." She grinned and brought out the ice cream pack. "You bought ice cream?" Favour moved closer to her.

"Why do I always meet you at home? Does anyone bring you home?" Stella asked Favour.

Favour chuckled. "The M.D."

"What's up with the M.D? He does bring you home right?" Stella questioned. "Yeah." She said, stretching her hands forward to receive the ice cream from her.

Stella winked at her, laughed and clapped her hands together. "M.D's wife." She continued laughing.

"Tobi's wife." Favour also laughed, still trying to grab the ice cream.

"Do you know Tobi didn't come to office today? We went to his house and he wasn't at home. He didn't pick up his calls either till he switched off his phone." She let go the ice cream.

"Really? Because of the issue?" Favour questioned.

"I guess so." She replied and continued. "I want to check on Grandma to ask her about his whereabouts?"

"When I entered into the house, I discovered that the M.D gave me two tickets instead of one." She stopped.

"Two tickets? For what?"

"There's this Singles' Forum that's going to hold next week." She said.

"Nawa oh... What's the name of this M.D of yours?" Stella asked.

"Bolu." Favour laughed. She knew what her friend was driving at.

"Tell me, is there anything between you guys? For him to have invited you to that kind of forum." Stella cleared her throat suspiciously.

"No, but I guess he likes me. He's a good christian that is very serious. He said his friend handles relationship talks and marriage counseling so he gave him tickets to share around." She replied.

"So, anyone without a ticket won't be allowed to come in?" Stella asked.

"I didn't ask him that. Let me give you one of the tickets, so you come with him." She said, grinning.

"Rubbish girl! You've almost finished my ice cream." She stood and walked near her.

"I'm serious. Bolu said it's going to be great, come with Tolani, since you've met him again. I'm so sure he gave you this ice cream sef." She grinned.

"Thank you, that doesn't mean you should finish it. If you need one, tell Bolu." She laughed and snatched it from her.

Feyi sat down in the living room reading a magazine- Ebiag magazine when her father walked in. "I heard you just came around since morning."

"I had to visit the lady, at least to show how sorry I was." She replied.

"You visited the lady? I don't trust you." He sat down. "I'm serious dad." She said and dropped the magazine. She continued, "I went with Kate and she said she has forgiven us.."

"If you think you can lie to everyone then I should be excluded." He loosened his tie. "Where's your mother?" He enquired.

"In the room, she's using the restroom." She replied.

"Do you know I've not changed my orders. You are not leaving this house, in fact I should stop you from receiving and making calls.." he said, giving her a stern look.

"Dad... It's really not fair." She felt sad.

"You think it was fair when you treated the lady like a nobody?" He scoffed.

Feyi shook her head wondering what she had gotten herself into.

Favour and Stella sat close to each other as the spoke with Tobi's grandma in hee apartment. Stella had asked her where Tobi was but she told her she didn't know.

She explained what happened to her in the afternoon. "He should be in Lagos." She said.

"You should have followed him.." Favour said considerably.

"I wouldn't do that. He didn't tell me why we should leave. And are you sure you people are in good terms?" She asked Stella again. She had been asking her since she entered into the house.

"Yes ma." Stella replied.

"Then, only God knows why he did it. I don't know.. I really don't." She sighed.

★CONTINUES...★
Re: The One I Love by Queenxstar(f): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Poor Tobi,
wonderful work T Dan and congratulations on hitting FP.
Re: The One I Love by Sallychizzl3: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
Guy, you are 'wow'

Updates flowing like palmwine. More ink to your pen Bro.

1 Like

Re: The One I Love by Tytylorpe(f): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
Welldone T-Dan. Where is Tobi nw?
Re: The One I Love by Phikom(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Poor Tobi...
Re: The One I Love by eyezik3(m): 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
Tee! My man am bak for gud really rush myself to meet up with ur story aw is evrybody in d house
#TeamTolani&Stellar#
Re: The One I Love by kingphilip(m): 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
t. dan nice update but still expecting another tonight sha
btw there are few typos in your post please do cross check and correct
Re: The One I Love by BestInDeeWorld: 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
#Ghost mode deactivated... Me just dey here dey read. Oga T. Dan, well done. More power to ur elbow. More update pls. #Ghost mode activated...well done
Re: The One I Love by BestInDeeWorld: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
heemah:
just wait make T.dan authorize me as d Chief Whip..u go no say khaki no b leather....*tighten ma belt*
Chief what?!? Chief whip ko, Slave whip ni. Bt seriously, I've been busy dats why u've not seen me comment.
Re: The One I Love by hebraheem20(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2014
y is d update nt comin again abi na 4 only my own phone d update is nt showin
Re: The One I Love by Uthman51(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2014
Oga T.DAN where is d update naa..
Re: The One I Love by Lakeshizu(m): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2014
Good morn everybody.....my mind tells me Tobi is......
Re: The One I Love by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2014
Mawnin to y'all.. my phone battery z low that's why I've not updated. I'll update ASAP... before noon....
Re: The One I Love by Chubbiehills(f): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2014
Finally meet up....luvly story!!! Wow 2u man

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Left Behind Series (1-13) By Tim Lahaye (dload Them Now) / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / My Book Of Rants!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.