Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

I Dumped PDP Over FG's Delay To Implement UNEP Report Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dumped PDP Over FG's Delay To Implement UNEP Report Amaechi (1902 Views)

''Why I Dumped PDP For APC'' — Ekwunife / How Saraki Used And Dumped PDP Senators- The Nigerianpilot / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Ali Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Dumped PDP Over FG's Delay To Implement UNEP Report Amaechi by Amanwulu1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
Amechi, we'll yet hear another reason d next time u're pinched.
Re: I Dumped PDP Over FG's Delay To Implement UNEP Report Amaechi by cyril10(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
hydroking23: Let me ask this. If I'm a Kalabari man, what incentive do I have to vote for Goodluck if he took away the oil wells from my community?

If I'm a Ogoni man, why should I vote for Goodluck if for the duration of his tenure he has done NOTHING to clean up my land and water after the United Nations told him to do so?

Blaming Amaechi for using Goodluck's negligence for these communities is not really the issue here.

You talk as if you don't know who Amaechi really is, all I know is that Amaechi is deceiving Rivers people.
Re: I Dumped PDP Over FG's Delay To Implement UNEP Report Amaechi by Dereformer(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
barcanista: Its high time the Feds implement Unep report. What is holding d govt back if not insensivity? The President being a NDtan have 1st class info on the mess in ogoniland.

Amaechi is proving to be a real leader and not bottom-licker

Has his leaving the PDP caused the FG to implement the said report?

Me think, it would have been better to remain in PDP and fight for the implementation from there.

The clear truth is that Amaechi was promised Vice presidential ticket by APC. That was why he left the party that brought him to power.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE-Jonathan,Muazu,Okonjo,FFK wooing Ribadu To PDP / Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? / O.M.G Check Out Prof Osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.