Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? (1900 Views)

General Buhari Shares A First Shot With Prof.osinbajo His Running Mate. / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? / My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by idumuose(m): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
How old is Alhaji Buhari's running mate please?

From the photograph shown below,the man should be in his late 60's. Not sure though.

Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by eye4eye: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
The same age as your father.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by idumuose(m): 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Berem what have you got to say cos i can see you viewing this thread.
Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by temitemi1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Too old for this country. GEJ till 2019!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm....is Bugharia still vying for the Presidency sad grin grin grin undecided. And who's that by him undecided embarassed
Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by eye4eye: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Buhari chose Osinbajo. The Ibos, some militants on oil overdose and saTANists are in disarray. grin

They were hoping the General slect a Muslim but PDP and saTANsts were disappointed. They were ready to run wild to scream blue murder with Muslim/Muslim ticket crap.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by ammyluv2002(f): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
chimkaire:
Hmmmmmmmmm....is Bugharia still vying for the Presidency sad grin grin grin undecided. And who's that by him undecided embarassed
His running mate
Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by CharliParker: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
The new broom knows how to sweep very well but the old one knows the corners, the main thing is to have the people that we can trust and the people that can fight against any act of indiscipline.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by donphilopus: 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
He's just 55yrs old.
Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by idumuose(m): 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
eye4eye:
Buhari chose Osinbajo. The Ibos, some militants on oil overdose and saTANists are in disarray. grin

They were hoping the General slect a Muslim but PDP and saTANsts were disappointed. They were ready to run wild to scream blue murder with Muslim/Muslim ticket crap.
You post like someone who has a nasty body odour.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by eye4eye: 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
idumuose:

You post like someone who has a nasty body odour.

The last time I checked, I have the same body odour like your father.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by Mogidi: 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Buhari and Osibanjo boast a combined age of 130 "dinosauric" years at least, they belong in the last century.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by idumuose(m): 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
donphilopus:
He's just 55yrs old.
Thanks. But i will have to verify his age from another source becos in the mouth

of two or three witnesses,a word is established. Thank you.
Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
Two men from the ice age.
Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by idumuose(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mogidi:
Buhari and Osibanjo boast a combined age of 130 "dinosauric" years at least, they belong in the last century.

Ah! Mogidi, i don laugh tire here after reading yur comment
Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
ammyluv2002:
His running mate
Yes embarassed. Looks like age-group thingy. undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by Mogidi: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
idumuose:

Ah! Mogidi, i don laugh tire here after reading yur comment

Bros looking at Osibanjo's picture, one can only assume 55yrs is his football age.

I mean, Osibanjo is on the wrong side of 60 if you study available photographs of him.
Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
chimkaire:
Yes embarassed. Looks like age-group thingy. undecided undecided
you mean age grade village meeting?

Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by idumuose(m): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mogidi:

Bros looking at Osibanjo's picture, one can only assume 55yrs is his football age.

I mean, Osibanjo is on the wrong side of 60 if you study available photographs of him.
Between Jonathan and Oshibajo who is older?
Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by Mogidi: 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
idumuose:

Between Jonathan and Oshibajo who is older?

GEJ was born in 1957 (57yrs) he's been very open about it from when he was deputy governor.
Osibanjo came from no where to say he's 55yrs but his looks says something completely different.
Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by idumuose(m): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mogidi:

GEJ was born in 1957 (57yrs) he's been very open about it from when he was deputy governor.
Osibanjo came from no where to say he's 55yrs but his looks says something completely different.
Thanks Mogidi for the information.So Jonathan is older than Oshibajo who looks more like he is Christopher Kolade's age mate.

I am beginning to doubt oshiibajo's age.
Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by Mogidi: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
idumuose:

Thanks Mogidi for the information.So Jonathan is older than Oshibajo who looks more like he is Christopher Kolade's age mate.

I am beginning to doubt oshiibajo's age.

Bros dat na football age.
Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
as usual. Jobless ppl opening useless threads
Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by emiye(m): 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
Younger than Sambo, a 61 year old man
Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by idumuose(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Here is oshibajo and wife

Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by macpetrus(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Are The Youths Truly The Leaders Of Tomorrow?...
Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
macpetrus:
Are The Youths Truly The Leaders Of Tomorrow?...
kikikikikiki, this question doesn't have an answer in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
customized13:
you mean age grade village meeting?
Yes embarassed sad sad
Re: Buhari Is 72years Old, How Old Is His Running Mate? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
Chai undecidedChai This two grandpa won rule us. I wonder when someone lik my age go cum be president of my country. They keep deceiving us we are the leaders of tommorrow

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Pdp Presidential Campaign In Kano. / Mocped Provost professor Akeusola Should Be Arrested For Corruption Charges. / GEJ Be Sincere To Your People, Ask Boko Haram To Cease Fire- Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.