Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" (6270 Views)

Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" / Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" / Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2014
frankben: i need an ebook on "how to get all names and pics of all female nairalanders" grin

or better still, take me to the juju man that prepared this trick/tweak for you grin

gringrin Don't worry! grin
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Neldrizzy(m): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2014
frankben: neldrizzy, you hear am ?
hehehehe see Gobe!! i no de oo... #runs out
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2014
This early morning again.
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Neldrizzy(m): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2014
teeo: This early morning again.
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2014
frankben: neldrizzy, you hear am ?
Frank na u I dey talk to. grin
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: Frank na u I dey talk to. grin
are you stalking me ?
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2014
Boys servicing in broad daylight..

1 Like

Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2014
frankben: are you stalking me ?
grin grin I don't stalk ugly guys. just make sure that moniker is not mine or else I will come deal with you in lanicky's crib. I will use Jeffrey.
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: grin grin
anyway, if you're stalking me, i'm fûcking ok with that grin

stalk me more grin
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: grin grin I don't stalk ugly guys. just make sure that moniker is not mine or else I will come deal with you in lanicky's crib. I will use Jeffrey.
is it my fault that i'm ugly? Can't ugly guys get their choice for once? Haba grin
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by lanicky(f): 9:59am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: grin grin I don't stalk ugly guys. just make sure that moniker is not mine or else I will come deal with you in lanicky's crib. I will use Jeffrey.

Hmmm! lipsrsealed
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2014
FrancisTony:

Dey dia wait. tongue
Stingy you. you refused to give me cake and today u look for my trouble. warris all this sef.
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2014
lanicky:

Hmmm! lipsrsealed
Warn frankben o.
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2014
frankben: is it my fault that i'm ugly? Can't ugly guys get their choice for once? Haba grin
Taaaa, its your fault. were did you go to when God was sharing handsomeness?
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by 190theclown: 10:03am On Jul 15, 2014

U guys have got way too much time on your hands smh
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by MissSlimbody(f): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2014
If Ɣ☺ΰ̊ L♥√ somebody walk up t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ her αη∂ tell her Ɣ☺ΰ̊ L♥√ her

Na African China talk A̶̲̥̅♏,no b̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ mε̲̣̣̣̥.
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: Warn frankben o.
warn me....?

Lanicky, is it wrong to miss someone1 grin
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: Taaaa, its your fault. were did you go to when God was sharing handsomeness?
*scratches head* it's not too late tho.... I would do plastic surgery just to impress you grin
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Neldrizzy(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: Taaaa, its your fault. were did you go to when God was sharing handsomeness?
i collect him handsomness join ma own!!! #wink
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2014
Who called my name? undecided
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Neldrizzy(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2014
MissSlimbody: If Ɣ☺ΰ̊ L♥√ somebody wrk up t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ her αη∂ tell her Ɣ☺ΰ̊ L♥√ her

Na African China talk A̶̲̥̅♏,no b̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ mε̲̣̣̣̥.
hope she wunt disappoint mee?? Dats ma fear
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2014
Neldrizzy: i collect him handsomness join ma own!!! #wink
Pics or...
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2014
handsomeness: Who called my name? undecided
shocked shocked I'm sorry, never knew handsomeness is a moniker here on Nairaland. I'm so sorry.
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2014
frankben: *scratches head* it's not too late tho.... I would do plastic surgery just to impress you grin
To impress me? Jump into the river and drown grin
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: To impress me? Jump into the river and drown grin
if drowning in the river would make you happy, then i'm on my way to river niger grin
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2014
FrancisTony:

One is MzMariah cheesy because of Ukwu. grin Other is Xtarxhyne. tongue
undecided..ill e-slap u o grin Alakoba
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by MissSlimbody(f): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2014
there's no harm in trying. She may also feel †ђξ same way,who knws.

#best of luck
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2014
frankben: if drowning in the river would make you happy, then i'm on my way to river niger grin
Atlantic ocean will do.
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by lanicky(f): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: Warn frankben o.

Lol...aitt tongue
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2014
Xtarxhyne: undecided..ill e-slap u o grin
Please do, he needs it.
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: Atlantic ocean will do.
chai!! Do you really h8 me this much?
grin
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by jobsat34(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: Atlantic ocean will do.

why river naa.. i thought yu wud simply ask him to get himself enlisted in NA, then request for a personal trip to that dreaded forest.. i cant remember the name now.. sambisa or what self ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why A Man Should Have More Than One Woman / 10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. / Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.