Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" (6256 Views)

Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" / Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" / Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Neldrizzy(m): 9:08am On Jul 15, 2014
No need to write stories.. If you know her,tell her that am crushing on her and bring her right here!! #zooms out 2 check ma roasted Yam#
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2014
Please hold on while I call my bro who is an expert at giving bleeps grin

4 Likes

Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by farano(f): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2014
*yawns*
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2014
Likewise me.... I'm crushing 3 nairalanders..

The first person's name starts with M and ends with h

the second perso's name starts with M and ends with h

the third but not the least starts with X and ends with e

*goes back to finish shattering firewood*
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Neldrizzy(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2014
kolawaxxy: Please hold on while I call my bro who is an expert at giving bleeps grin
Lolll.... Are you ok?
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Neldrizzy(m): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2014
farano: *yawns*
you help mee see her
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 15, 2014
Neldrizzy: No need to write stories.. If you know her,tell her that am crushing on her and bring her right here!! #zooms out 2 check ma roasted Yam#

Kulkatty. Be day dreaming. undecided
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Swiftboy(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2014
farano: *yawns*
with this your jug...am crushing on you already! grin
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Neldrizzy(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2014
frankben: Likewise me.... I'm crushing 3 nairalanders..

hehehehe whisper dia name 4my ear!! #draws myy ears closer 2 him...#
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2014
frankben: Likewise me.... I'm crushing 3 nairalanders..

One is MzMariah cheesy because of Ukwu. grin Other is Xtarxhyne. tongue
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Neldrizzy(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2014
FrancisTony:

Kulkatty. Be day dreaming. undecided
hehehehe you know her ??
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2014
Neldrizzy: hehehehe whisper dia name 4my ear!! #draws myy ears closer 2 him...#
just hope they glance at this thread and realise that i secretly admire them....

Btw, who you be? You wan spoil plans for me? grin
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by farano(f): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2014
Swiftboy: with this your jug...am crushing on you already! grin
shocked
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2014
FrancisTony:

One is MzMariah cheesy because of Ukwu. grin Other is Xtarxhyne. tongue
shocked shocked I'm not the only one who has a moniker that starts with M and ends with h biko and I've got no ukwu, I'm as flat as a paper. embarassed

Please modify your post and remove my moniker.
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2014
FrancisTony:

One is cheesy because of Ukwu. grin Other is . tongue
hey, are you a mod? Seems you have the names and pics of every female nairalander grin

2 Likes

Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Swiftboy(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2014
farano: shocked
kiss
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Neldrizzy(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2014
frankben: just hope they glance at this thread and realise that i secretly admire them....

Btw, who you be? You wan spoil plans for me? grin
lollll one is already here....
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2014
Neldrizzy: hehehehe you know her ??

Yap. She's taking. tongue
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2014
Neldrizzy: lollll one is already here....
lol....

What's her name?
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Neldrizzy(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: shocked shocked I'm not the only one who has a moniker that starts with M and ends with h biko and I've got no ukwu, I'm as flat as a paper. embarassed

heheheh busted!!!!
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: shocked shocked I'm not the only one who has a moniker that starts with M and ends with h biko and I've got no ukwu, I'm as flat as a paper. embarassed

Dey dia wait. tongue
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Swiftboy(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2014

you may not have ukwu but you've got sometime from your pp.lol grin
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Neldrizzy(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2014
FrancisTony:

Yap. She's taking. tongue
by who??
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2014
frankben: hey, are you a mod? Seems you have the names and pics of every female nairalander grin

LOL! I am not Mod.

Pics? Lol! grin I don't have any O. But, I know how to get it. winkgrin
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Neldrizzy(m): 9:33am On Jul 15, 2014
frankben: lol....

What's her name?
mzMariah
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2014
Neldrizzy: by who??

Don't worry. smiley
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Neldrizzy(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2014
FrancisTony:

Don't worry. smiley
see this one... They dia de deceive ya sef
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 15, 2014
Neldrizzy: mzMariah
mzmariah, neldrizzy is saying that i'm having a crush on you.... But it won't be bad if it's true tho grin
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2014
FrancisTony:

LOL! I am not Mod.

Pics? Lol! grin I don't have any O. But, I know how to get it. winkgrin
i need an ebook on "how to get all names and pics of all female nairalanders" grin

or better still, take me to the juju man that prepared this trick/tweak for you grin
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2014
frankben: mzmariah, neldrizzy is saying that i'm having a crush on you.... But it won't be bad if it's true tho grin
Which kind rough play be this one? no let me vex o.
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2014
Swiftboy: you may not have ukwu but you've got sometime from your pp.lol grin
I have nothing.
Re: Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2014
MzMariah: Which kind rough play be this one? no let me vex o.
neldrizzy, you hear am ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? / Why Are Our Beloved Nairaland Feminists Denouncing Their Faith? / My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.