Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! (51419 Views)

Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court / Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case / Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by berbs112(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
E concern me?
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Bigzig(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Its high time the nonesense stops...
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dos guys fit sen jazz giv FG oo
dem no wan creat dia own money,lol.. dem wan do commensalism fr boilogy grin
Thumbs up FG...

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
This is exactly what federal govt suppose to do to each individual states. The state can sought their own income, if they like let them steal it, the state will continue to die and the states that have sense will grow, they only have to pay FG their taxes thats is all.. No need to look at Adamawa and say oh Nyako, you are stealing money u must be impeached or Amaechi why u taking loan for water development u will steal it. Nothing will concern federal govt except federal roads, FBI, secure the country, you will see as being a president job will be easy becos ur responsibility will reduce. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by otokx(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Good move if true.
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by bbello28(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
why not?
fnep2smooth: nice move but won't it affect our girls going for u20 world cup next month.
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by jeslom: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Oh mencade5

grow up take ur stupidity somwherelse and stop littering the whole forum with ur brainless post. I know u would still wanna show your stupidity by quoting me. Well Newsflash it iz welcome....so go ahead dumbcade.U are welcome...U aint shi*t am only trying to save U from ur self imposed nuisance u re causing.... CIAO!!! m outta here blud

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by OuchDaddy(m): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
kokoA: Do coporate bodies sponsoring other FAs around the world interfer with their activities?

Meanwhile, I am insupport of the government's move. It is high time NFF get up and start sourcing funds for themselves.

Yes!!! that's d reason Messi is always favored and the same exact reason he was giving the Mvp award cus of his contract with Adidas which is a big sponsor of FIFA... FIFA is corrupt!! Maradona said this same words...MESSI DOES NOT DESERVE THE AWARD. it was given to compensate the SPONSORS OF THW WORLD CUP FOR FIFA.. they only flex muscle when it comes to AFRICAN Countries... The FG did a very very very Good Job by stopping the monthly allowances of those thieves in glass house.. LET THEM GENERATE THE FUNDS themselves..... shebi dem sabi report give FIFA!! Loool... GEJ till 2019....

10 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by saintneo(m): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
NFF heads are very dubious, they should work for their funds. Our premier league is a failure because they fail to groom talents only looking for transfer fees.

2 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
I am happy happily happiest.
Nigeria 1 - 0 Fifa

7 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by IYANGBALI: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
I wish GEJ could take care of corruption in his govt the way he has taken care of this

3 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by cooljude(m): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
The present leadership of FIFA should be changed. This would be nice to Nigerian football if they could make use of this opportunity in terms of accountability. It would also drive out those selfish members since their is no more money to be made.

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by IYANGBALI: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
sunnyshayne: I am happy happily happiest.
Nigeria 1 - 0 Fifa
yes o and dis na knockout stage

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by bbello28(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
gladpresh: Dos guys fit sen jazz giv FG oo
Thumbs up FG...

Dos guys fit sen jazz giv FG oo
Thumbs up FG... Eleyi gidi gan grin
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by anonimi: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
matify:

Corporate bodies into sports sponsorship are only doing it to get TAX reprieve from the government and not because they so much as love the sports. That's the big secret behind GLO's alliance with the supporter's club and sponsorship of our premier league.

Tell me which business man will want to commit millions of his profit into supporting a venture that will not in the long run be to his advantage?

And if FIFA wants to continue proving stubborn the government can remove the tax relief for companies who donate/sponsor NFF activities. FIFA won't be able to call that interference.
How can the NFF receive APPEARANCE fee from the same FIFA and refuse to give players for which the INDEPENDENT courts and law enforcement agents are working on yet Sepp Blatter and his corrupt cronies want to sanction our government shocked

One good fallout of all this IF our government maintains its stance is that the football business can go significantly private as (I believe) is the case with the [b]English Premier League & Football Association, which has helped them develop astronomically with substantial economic gains for the British/English economy.

Time to BOOST our own football economy o jare!

10 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by youngmonie: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
But lets think of it..........how does it affect FIFA, they are not benefitting from the money, it only the NFF and who cares about them anyway. Last last they will ban us from any int'l match abiii

2 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by wiringdpt(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
Fifa wants the goverment to stay away from soccer but they still want the funding from goverment..I dont get it

3 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by mencade5(m): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
jeslom: Oh mencade5

grow up take ur stupidity somwherelse and stop littering the whole forum with ur brainless post. I know u would still wanna show your stupidity by quoting me. Well Newsflash it iz welcome....so go ahead dumbcade.U are welcome...U aint shi*t am only trying to save U from ur self imposed nuisance u re causing.... CIAO!!! m outta here blud
i wish someone could help this mad man and save him from perpetual dumbness. Save ur goat brained self first. I know ur brain still contains maggot poo and you will quote me again. Well, u will be wasting ur time and stressing that tiny maagot brain of yours because i am unfollowing this thread.

One love
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by OuchDaddy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sagamite: So the person GEJ appointed as Sports Minister did not know this was what he should have done before being a foool that got Nigeria suspended?

Don't give money to people that cannot account for it. Simple!

Pay national coaches directly and reimburse players some limited expenses from a QRT (Quick Response Team) you set-up as a unit directly under the minister. The longerthe Board takes removing ay person, the more of their pay they lose.

You do not need to change the board, just don't fund it. If the board members can not decide to vote out fucktards, then they would be starved of funds or get it from FIFA.

Don't talk, just don't pay and lets see what FIFA can do.

Why are u so childish?? why openly insult our President like that?? you can make ur points which I find Applausive, but u don't have to be so Insultive to the Number1 Citizen... its very WRONG..

10 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by maafen: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
253M X 12 = 3.06B. Chai 3.06B naira a year Fø̲̣̣я tђε̲̣̣̣̥ crap ãпԃ hypertension we see every now ãпԃ then?? Chai chai Diris Goduoo

3 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by jericco1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Me likey
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Harmvirus(f): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
GEJ head dey there jor.. Nice move

3 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by maasoap(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Everybody seems to be happy with this development but How are we exactly hurting FIFA with this development is what I don't get. I need enlightenment on this, house please.
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Funniez: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
Gosh!!! Na im be say Our Girls {Super Falcons} no go play U-20 world cup be that oo, Fifa why na Pls remove the ban oooo, diaris God oooo

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Blockus: Joe for Life President..

Fhuck FIFA!!

You cant be paying them a salary and then they tell you that you have no right over them. angry

it seems a lot of Nigerians do not even underrstand anything at all even if it hits them in the face...the 253 millin is money being paid by the Nigerian govt to NFF and not to FIFA.....FIFA simply is gettign what they wanted,Govt stays clear of football,now it is left to NFF to go and source their funds else where which in the long run leads to accountability for GLO would not give NFF that amount of money and not expect results and expect it to be used in the right and legal way

5 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by unite4real: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
hazyfm: LAUGHING IN CALABAR..... YUHAYUHAYUHAYUHAYUHAYUHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

so this is you. long time. u looking good o
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by joshrare(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dear NL(s)
I need your help/assistance on this project topic; the role of infrastructure on national development( power sector)
Just the questionnaire aspect plz, I can handle the other areas. Plz help its urgent
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by dav8id(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
1000% in support FG good move

2 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by semitunde: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
For all those former footballers that have been angling for posts either in NFF or the national team, this is their big opportunity.

They should come out now and put their money where their connection is. Fund our football privately and they can do as they wish within legal restrictions.

5 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by skyra: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
philfearon: lol...people are really funny!! What will Fifa lose if Nigeria does not participate in its event? Nothing...
Another country will take Nigeria's stead in any Fifa related competition...That's all!!
then so be it. It will not stop our players from leaving the country and making a name for themselves. Let fifa sponsor nff for 4 yrs and then come and tell me abt non interferrence. Yeye mofos

3 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by 4reigningqueen: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
disloman: August 16.Man utd vs swansea.D 1st match of d season.12:45

wa a se re jare omode yi.
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Kossyne(m): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
winiwini: That will be better, no more illegal corruption

Are you trying to say that some corrupt practices are legal?..Please put me through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) / Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer / Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (3 - 1) On Thursday 15th November 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.