Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! (51442 Views)

Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court / Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case / Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by toprealman: 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Why nothing is done about investigating Blatter baffles me. He is a pathetic corrupt dictator. Why tell me to fund an association that I am not allowed to monitor to ensure the funds are not misappropriated? This is blatantly ludicrous!
I'm with GEJ here, no going back boss.

5 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by listica(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
Provie:
Word Cup Play Off: FIFA 1 - 1 NGA.

lol!
offside GEJ,Mikel injured for 3years
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
martyns303: Can't be giving out N253 Million without it being accounted for. If u don't want interference, fine. Finance urself and do as u wish.
You perfectly stated my thought. No more government largesse for any footballer who represents Naija, because that is govt "interference" too.

2 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Sagamite(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
OuchDaddy:
Why are u so childish?? why openly insult our President like that?? you can make ur points which I find Applausive, but u don't have to be so Insultive to the Number1 Citizen... its very WRONG..

I normally would not insult people that don't insult me while trying to "advise" me but I am going to tell you that you are a cretinous person!

If you think I have the mentality of African reetards that respect people by virtue of their position instead of the respect their character commands, you need your head checked. No wonder Africa is a shithole!

I should respect a cretin destroying people's lives because he is labelled No 1 Citizen? You are a cretinous person!

I am too intelligent to be immersed in such moronic cultural outcomes of Hofstede's high power distance societies.

2 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
youngmonie: And who does it affect.... the goog Nigerians (Falconets) who have trained their heart out for this competition only for this ill adviced so called C in C to take another dumb decision
The NFF sponsors, or even FIFA, could step in to sponsor the team. I read somewhere that the NFF earns around N1 billion from its sponsorship deals.
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by MaziOmenuko: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
barcanista: you don't have an idea how much fifa give to its member associations.

Only in Africa that govt interfere especially Nigeria!

I have an idea what FIFA gives to those that qualified for a FIFA organized competition; so what happens when you don't qualify for any of FIFA competitions? How many of such competitions take place in a year?

If NFF can survive without govt intervention, good and fine, but don't your breathe!

2 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by great664(m): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
martyns303: Can't be giving out N253 Million without it being accounted for. If u don't want interference, fine. Finance urself and do as u wish.
. We don't care, we need d Ban, we are here talking about this and more than 85 Nigerians Jailed In Abidjan Over Drug, Human Trafficking & Money Laundering [url="http://ask9ja..com/2014/07/85-nigerians-jailed-in-abidjan-over.html"]READ MORE[/url]
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by emmymdk: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
They dey even ollect reach 253m?

3 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by spikesC(m): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
the falconets can still play, FG should just reinstate the guy for now and continue the investigations.

ofcourse, with the accounts still blocked and no funding wink

2 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by sonickay(m): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
Blockus: Joe for Life President..

Fhuck FIFA!!

You cant be paying them a salary and then they tell you that you have no right over them. angry
the handwritten is clear for a Nigerian environment, NFF should just go and die
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sagamite:

I normally would not insult people that don't insult me while trying to "advise" me but I am going to tell you that you are a cretinous person!

If you think I have the mentality of African reetards that respect people by virtue of their position instead of the respect their character commands, you need your head checked. No wonder Africa is a shithole!

I should respect a cretin destroying people's lives because he is labelled No 1 Citizen? You are a cretinous person!

I am too intelligent to be immersed in such moronic cultural outcomes of Hofstede's high power distance societies.
you're making a fool of yourself man.insulting GEJ is totally wrong! there's no justification for such an act.if you're really as intelligent as you claim you should have known that.

6 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by emmymdk: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
great664: . We don't care, we need d Ban, we are here talking about this and more than 85 Nigerians Jailed In Abidjan Over Drug, Human Trafficking & Money Laundering [url="http://ask9ja..com/2014/07/85-nigerians-jailed-in-abidjan-over.html"]READ MORE[/url]

Cockish brain! How does that relate to this Topic? The evil that men do live with them..
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by samuelfemo(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
well i see this as a way foward,i mean which sector is actually working in this country, is good let them stay clear,let the private organisation come in,i think with this development nigeria is moving foward, football is a lucrative business in nigeria, 253 million is not so much money that football cannot generate in nigeria, if the likes of ,merrybet,premierbet,etc are making massive income in their millions,i belive NFF can survive with or without FG.......

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by groovie(m): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
duerap: I thought GEJ was clueless. This move does not seem to me like he is really clueless.
hes not, i tell ya. That guy is a wise, sneaky son of a gun.

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by kaima1984(f): 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
ednut1: chisos
hahahahahahah u can't stop making me laugh,funny u
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Adeola894(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
Shop @ rtvkollections.com and get $300 credited in ur account. Limited stock available. Hurry now! RTV is a UK based certified store online.
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by kaima1984(f): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
duerap: I thought GEJ was clueless. This move does not seem to me like he is really clueless.
Hope dis move has cleared ur thought?

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Keky(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sagamite:

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: nairaland, its nice being here. Since last year i have benefitted from this great forum. The number one in nigeria. I guess this is my last post in nairaland, till
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
but i will be back by excatly 6 pm this evening. tongue
let me spend some hours with my family for now.

lol mod you dey see this fraudster so, he done deceive me o, talk say i nor scroll down now i for go open thread topic "WHY ARE PEOPLE LEAVING NAIRALAND" referencing this same guy as a proof, but no he played on me!!!

Oya seun and your mod rats start to ban am now!!
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by omoadeleye(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
make my papa dey sponsor me. nd my rector go dey tell me say make my papa no interfere for my school matter everytime wey I fail for school, in Yoruba lang datx cald "owo omo go"

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by pendusky(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chelsea sealed Diego Costa deal some minutes ago!

Is my own responds to FIFA and FG

https://www.nairaland.com/1814307/chelsea-sealed-diego-costa-deal#24713846

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

I have an idea what FIFA gives to those that qualified for a FIFA organized competition; so what happens when you don't qualify for any of FIFA competitions? How many of such competitions take place in a year?

If NFF can survive without govt intervention, good and fine, but don't your breathe!
they can be self sufficient if they can get sponsors. Now is the tym to source for sponsorship
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by biomedixexcel(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ya wa don gas
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
I am sooooo happy with this news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos / Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (3 - 1) On Thursday 15th November 2012 / Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.