Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! (51418 Views)

Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court / Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case / Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by kendrick93(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Blockus: Joe for Life President..

Fhuck FIFA!!

You cant be paying them a salary and then they tell you that you have no right over them. angry
did fifa tell d fg to pay d nff? no... so stop talkin trash. its high tym nff start fundin demselve
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Jabioro: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Fifa does want govt involved,yet they want money,infrature,it high time they NFF begin 2 act independently..good move 4rm FG..
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Solutionchukz(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
"They have won our brothers. Our clan can no longer act like one. They have put knife on the things that held us together. And we have fallen apart". Long live Chinua Achebe. FIFA has actualized its target. To demoralized our Falconets, our Golden Eaglets. Yeats says "Turning and turning in a whirling wind. The Falcons cannot hear the Falconers. Things fall apart, the centre cannot hold......". Since FG sponsorship has been withdrawn, NFF should apply for Monthly salary and sponsorship from FIFA. I can't have control over what I fund? Mtchew.
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Kossyne(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
milehigh06:

it seems a lot of Nigerians do not even underrstand anything at all even if it hits them in the face...the 253 millin is money being paid by the Nigerian govt to NFF and not to FIFA.....FIFA simply is gettign what they wanted,Govt stays clear of football,now it is left to NFF to go and source their funds else where which in the long run leads to accountability for GLO would not give NFF that amount of money and not expect results and expect it to be used in the right and legal way

We understood that...Wise King Solomon. Na only you sabi something for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by juman(m): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
duerap: I thought GEJ was clueless. This move does not seem to me like he is really clueless.

He is clueless.

He is just doing blah blah, nigeria has to comply with fifa directive at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
You said what's on my mind. If the government can't interfer then NFA should pay their own bills.

Yomieluv: He who pays the piper,picks the tune..since the government can't interfere,it should also stop funding NFF..why should I pay for something I can't have a say? FiFA is not serious,FIFA smacks of double standard.

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by oldenglish: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
Give them notice to vacate the glass house as well or tell them per month rent.

5 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by IYANGBALI: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
joshrare: Dear NL(s)
I need your help/assistance on this project topic; the role of infrastructure on national development( power sector)
Just the questionnaire aspect plz, I can handle the other areas. Plz help its urgent
I fit do am for you free with chinese language
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by hazyfm: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
unite4real:

so this is you. long time. u looking good o

LOL...
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by MaziOmenuko: 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Good development! You can't have your cake and eat it! Since FiFA insists government shouldn't interfere with an organization that it solely sponsors; then let NFF try to strive as an independent body.

Maigari should be reinstated to head a broke NFF. Let's see how the super eagles will afford the next batch of jersey for AFCON qualifiers!

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
What a good move. The FG have no business intefering in football matters. It should leave that to elected football administrators. The NFF should go and get sponsors. Lobby corporate bodies. I also hope state govts wl backoff from our various clubs. Our institutions need to be self-sufficient rather than putting burden on the govt.

3 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by MaziOmenuko: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
oldenglish: Give them notice to vacate the glass house as well or tell them per month rent.

grincheesy

The federal govt should make nairaland its special adviser on sports affairs

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Bigsteveg(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
fnep2smooth: ..

Good, God don catch u 2day, oya take ur 6 months ban

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
MaziOmenuko: Good development! You can't have your cake and eat it! Since FiFA insists government shouldn't interfere with an organization that it solely sponsors; then let NFF try to strive as an independent body.

Maigari should be reinstated to head a broke NFF. Let's see how the super eagles will afford the next batch of jersey for AFCON qualifiers!

Nonsense!
you don't have an idea how much fifa give to its member associations.

Only in Africa that govt interfere especially Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Bigsteveg(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
fnep2smooth: nice move but won't it affect our girls going for u20 world cup next month.

Are u from Jupiter?
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by tpraiz(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Provie:
Word Cup Play Off: FIFA 1 - 1 NGA.

lol!
. Ref::::::::No Ojoro oh
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Hasselbaink: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Krucifax:

N253 Million per month no more. See Gobe.....lol! shocked

Source below

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=72216

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by bank2k4real(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nice move...thumbs up FG....I laugh NFF in chwi...

meanwhile. Check my signature below for more info on how others and nff can start funding themselves...
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Icecomrade: 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dont we have smart guys in Our FG. This decision will end up making FIFA ban more difficult to lift. Simple SMART move. Re-instate NFF, get FIFA to lift the ban. Afterwards seal the accounts, starve them of funds. Use internal

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by striker9(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Nihilist: Fantastic news.

Now Nigerian ministry can divert that funding into the development of our National Sport: Gidigbo

Maybe in the next few years, we might have WWE-style Gidigbo fights on pay per view all over the country.

angry

omg!Imao guy you wicked
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Icecomrade: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dont we have smart guys in Our FG. This stupid fire brigade decision will end up making FIFA ban more difficult to lift. Simple SMART move. Re-instate NFF, get FIFA to lift the ban. Afterwards seal the accounts, starve them of funds. Use internal machineries to get rid of the corrupt guys at the next election. And everyone is happy. Thats simple logic.

2 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by majamajic(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
More ban on the way , I trust Fifa.
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by roxell120(m): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
mencade5: nairaland, its nice being here. Since last year i have benefitted from this great forum. The number one in nigeria. I guess this is my last post in nairaland, till
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
but i will be back by excatly 6 pm this evening. tongue
let me spend some hours with my family for now.
so u ve ur tent here

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
i think FG is forgetting something.they should now allow the nff board to continue with their job. this decision would make everything perfect.
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Forwetinnah: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
Very goooooooood!! They want government money yet they don't want "government control".
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
There is power when NAIRALAND is unanimously agree on a thing.
I believe we are unanimously going to agree on 2015
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by nairaman66(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Good news!! Blessing in disguise.. I am glad we lost to France.
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Arosa(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Like someone said in the first page: "Fck FIFA" I agree! angry
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by gistmelove(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Call Ayyub on 08085310359 for your original stone coated roofing tile
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
majamajic: More ban on the way , I trust Fifa.
what're you saying? ban for what offence? the federal government refusing to sponsor the national team happens everywhere. few years back it happened to malawi and i think togo or benin. it even happened to the iranian team that participated in this world cup. there'll be no ban for this. it's african football that will be affected. if you watched the group stage matches not of the last afcon not involving nigeria you would understand what african football would be without nigeria. beside nigeria is the real sponsor of CAF. i didn't believe this until alero dokpesi explained why bon refused caf deal last afcon. the money BON was told to pay for viewing right was more than that of all other african countries put together nigeria is losing millions and it's high time that stops!

2 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Hasselbaink: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
majamajic: More ban on the way , I trust Fifa.

Must FIFA give us FEVER because of inflated round leather called 'FOOTBAL' ? angry Heaven will never fall because of FIFA ban bro cool

2 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by ADBOK: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Dis wan wey Fifa dey form one unquestionable contranational juggernaut wif dis dia rules..dem go tire...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

FC Porto Club Pays A Witch Doctor ₦110m A Year To Help Them Win The League (Pix) / Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (3 - 1) On Thursday 15th November 2012 / Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.