Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! (51443 Views)

Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court / Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case / Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by majamajic(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Elliotwiz1: what're you saying? ban for what offence? the federal government refusing to sponsor the national team happens everywhere. few years back it happened to malawi and i think togo or benin. it even happened to the iranian team that participated in this world cup. there'll be no ban for this. it's african football that will be affected. if you watched the group stage matches not of the last afcon not involving nigeria you would understand what african football would be without nigeria. beside nigeria is the real sponsor of CAF. i didn't believe this until alero dokpesi explained why bon refused caf deal last afcon. the money BON was told to pay for viewing right was more than that of all other african countries put together nigeria is losing millions and it's high time that stops!

Yea, but what if our national team didn't appear in a fifa tournament cos of fund? It might aattract more ban .
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Kuyorodele: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
fnep2smooth: nice move but won't it affect our girls going for u20 world cup next month.
that is not FG's business o.
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by searay(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
How about the stadia? I hope it is own by the government.
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Sagamite(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Elliotwiz1: you're making a fool of yourself man.insulting GEJ is totally wrong! there's no justification for such an act.if you're really as intelligent as you claim you should have known that.

You are a cretinous person!

Too many of your type in Africa. No wonder one of the few sane and intelligent Africans, Fashola, was praising the WEF in Nigeria the other day because intelligent people did not engage in the moronic process of grande introductions of "VIPs" like Nigerians love to do.

http://www.newsng.com/story-detail.php?title=Fashola%E2%80%99s-WEF-Takeaways&story=00139a5356

I am at the level of intellectuals, not your moronic village traditions.

2 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Genes1s: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
Maybe this man is not totally clueless afterall
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by mencade5(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
donnypool:

lol mod you dey see this fraudster so, he done deceive me o, talk say i nor scroll down now i for go open thread topic "WHY ARE PEOPLE LEAVING NAIRALAND" referencing this same guy as a proof, but no he played on me!!!

Oya seun and your mod rats start to ban am now!!
hahaha...na so u hate me reach...abeg oooo
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by ManTiger(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
I was expecting many pple to "Like" this post.
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
milehigh06:

[size=14pt]it seems a lot of Nigerians do not even underrstand anything at all even if it hits them in the face...the 253 millin is money being paid by the Nigerian govt to NFF and not to FIFA.....FIFA simply is gettign what they wanted,Govt stays clear of football,now it is left to NFF to go and source their funds else where which in the long run leads to accountability for GLO would not give NFF that amount of money and not expect results and expect it to be used in the right and legal way[/size]

Can you imagine? People in here are cheering like something was done to FIFA. "Oh, we showed you!"

Meanwhile, FIFA is not NFF, Nigerians are NFF.

Who is this supposed to be punishing? Nigerian politics is too petty. Nothing meaningful ever happens. Just revenge and showing off and arrogance.

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by mcpat(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
matify:

Corporate bodies into sports sponsorship are only doing it to get TAX reprieve from the government and not because they so much as love the sports. That's the big secret behind GLO's alliance with the supporter's club and sponsorship of our premier league.

Tell me which business man will want to commit millions of his profit into supporting a venture that will not in the long run be to his advantage?
Corporate social responsibility they call it but trust me its more of corporate social invstment is how i see it

2 Likes

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
martyns303: Can't be giving out N253 Million without it being accounted for. If u don't want interference, fine. Finance urself and do as u wish.
Simples !!
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by steppin: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
OuchDaddy:

Why are u so childish?? why openly insult our President like that?? you can make ur points which I find Applausive, but u don't have to be so Insultive to the Number1 Citizen... its very WRONG..
Bros, e be like say you no do reading and comprehension for school?
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
MissMeiya:

Can you imagine? People in here are cheering like FIFA gives a shît. They are not NFF, Nigerians are NFF.
You are the one that lacks understanding. You know little but think you are all knowing
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by marv1: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
ok ooooooo lets see how it goes .............. when two elephants fights na grass dey surfer.

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
iwonbaoko: You are the one that lacks understanding. You know little but think you are all knowing

LOOOOL. Nigerians have a unique talent for talking a lot without actually saying a single thing.
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

Too many of your type in Africa. No wonder one of the few sane and intelligent Africans, Fashola, was praising the WEF in Nigeria the other day because intelligent people did not engage in the moronic process of grande introductions of "VIPs" like Nigerians love to do.

http://www.newsng.com/story-detail.php?title=Fashola%E2%80%99s-WEF-Takeaways&story=00139a5356

I am at the level of intellectuals, not your moronic village traditions.
kid. grow up.

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Sagamite(m): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Elliotwiz1: kid. grow up.

person, grow a brain.

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
majamajic:

Yea, but what if our national team didn't appear in a fifa tournament cos of fund? It might aattract more ban .
i doubt if it would have any major effect on us the senior team is what i'm concerned about. we'll be playing afcon qualifiers in september and not playing would be devastating.what FG should do is just lift the court order and place the officials back in their positions and let them run their things alone.
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by zicoraads: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Na this kain thread safarigirl go cum spread mat put.
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by RebelLeader15(m): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Bleep FIFA.....Naija sef we nor dey try, dem use disagreement swear for unna ni

Oya Jonathan, sanction der impeachment

Make them follow APC rebels
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by elohorayodele: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
fnep2smooth: nice move but won't it affect our girls going for u20 world cup next month.

FIFA has replaced Nigerian Team with South african's
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by room089: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
With this move, haters will praise GEJ government at least for once.
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
all this money for one month?
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by ofala(m): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
God bless you..
martyns303: Can't be giving out N253 Million without it being accounted for. If u don't want interference, fine. Finance urself and do as u wish.
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Sagamite(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
OuchDaddy:
Yes!!! that's d reason Messi is always favored and the same exact reason he was giving the Mvp award cus of his contract with Adidas which is a big sponsor of FIFA... FIFA is corrupt!! Maradona said this same words...MESSI DOES NOT DESERVE THE AWARD. it was given to compensate the SPONSORS OF THW WORLD CUP FOR FIFA.. they only flex muscle when it comes to AFRICAN Countries... The FG did a very very very Good Job by stopping the monthly allowances of those thieves in glass house.. LET THEM GENERATE THE FUNDS themselves..... shebi dem sabi report give FIFA!! Loool... GEJ till 2019....

What a moronic ediot!

Even Sepp Blatter said, shockingly, in public that he was suprised Messi was awarded, so how can you say it was a FIFA rigging?

Messi was selected by an independent Study Group that included Sunday Oliseh.

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by zicoraads: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
MissMeiya:

LOOOOL. Nigerians have a unique talent for talking a lot without actually saying a single thing.
You are a slowpoke.

Was that short and precise for you?!
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by tuffgongjo(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
He who pays d piper calls d tune,why will I invest such ogbologbo owo without looking into how it is been spent?
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Kingv(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
maasoap: Everybody seems to be happy with this development but How are we exactly hurting FIFA with this development is what I don't get. I need enlightenment on this, house please.

FIFA can never be affected...but you do not expect the federal government to reinstate the sacked officials and keep funding their activities like a fool that they are not...nice move I must say
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by zicoraads: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
Sagamite:

What a moronic ediot!

Even Sepp Blatter said, shockingly, in public that he was suprised Messi was awarded, so how can you say it was a FIFA rigging?

Messi was selected by an independent Study Group that included Sunday Oliseh.
And you actually believed the 'cock and bull' crap from that old man in Zurich?

Messi was selected by an 'Independent bla bla bla' my as.sss. Nothing happens in FIFA without that old man's knowledge.
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by nijanigga: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Gej is towing the path of abacha.do u all remember how we boycotted 1996 african cup of nations? This time fifa will force nija to boycott our games.
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Sagamite(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
zicoraads: And you actually believed the 'cock and bull' crap from that old man in Zurich?

Messi was selected by an 'Independent bla bla bla' my as.sss. Nothing happens in FIFA without that old man's knowledge.

So you are saying that Blatter bribed all these diverse people for the sponsors and then came to publicly criticise their choice?

1 Like

Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by zudozz: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
what nonsense are those malams doing with 235 million monthly n Ghana presented a better team than Nigeria in d wc n did well even ina very difficult group?
Re: FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
zicoraads: You are a slowpoke.

Was that short and precise for you?!

Length is less important than meaning. Don't be upset when someone points out your shortcomings. Use it to improve yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Footballer Kneels To Collect Her Entitlements. Photos / Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) / Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (3 - 1) On Thursday 15th November 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.