Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa (2244 Views)

NORAD: Russian Bombers Broadcast July 4th Audio Message To US Fighter Jets / Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board / Picture Scene From Sambissa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by dekronik: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2014
I'm opening this thread purposely as a result of what I have read on SiriusBlacks thread about NA ops in Borno. From the look of things, we are not winning this war on terror neither are we loosing it. The reason is simple, kill 100 boko boys today and we have a thousand almajiris to replace them. Remember the average orientation of an almajiri is a hardened nuthead right from birth who grew up with neither parents. They struggle to feed themselves right from the tender age of 3-4. They become thugs at 10 and the rest is history. He doesn't value his life so they are more than ready to die anytime anywhere. Compare this to a university graduate who stayed for 5 years with no job and decides to join the army just to fend for himself. Do you blame him for taking to his heels when faced with approaching hoardes of almajiris weilding AK47's? Behind the khaki is ordinary flesh and blood. The truth is with the current approach, this war on terror will not end in even 20 years. It will only succed in making BH stronger and stronger. 3 years ago BH didn't have the "Liver" to attack military formations but now that's they favorite hunting place for weapons and supplies.
There is only one and only permanent solution to this problem; intense and sustained aerial bombardment of sambissa forrest to root out and permanently eradicate bases of BH once and for all while ground troops finish. The job. This is no time for pride. Since our Airforce is ill equipped, GEJ should seek assistance of US/UN france etc for at least not less than 100 fighter jets,beachcraft,helicopter gunships etc. No time for dilly-dallying. Intense air assault will finsih this almajiris once and for all. Just imagine what france did in Mali. With aerial assault they were able to root out terrorist who are better than BH once and for all out of Mali. Now I hear France is done with the job in Mali and are now focussing on the sahel region of Africa. This is what is needed here in Nigeria. Else lives of our gallant troops will just be wasted for nothing on an enemy that is not as formidable as we think.
God help our boys. This is not to say the NA is not trying. The boys are really doing their best else BH would have even taken over Abuja by now. Kudos NA, but now its up to GEJ to do what's needed. Even if it means borrowing the fighter jets from the superpowers. I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by Mogidi: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Couldn't agree with you more, and why they're at it, they should bomb Daura, home to the Buko hari leader.

There should be no sacred malu in our fight to rid Nigeria of terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by HudsonBanks(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
OP in as much as I agree with you that what the war on terror urgently needs in the northeast is Aerial cover for the gallant men of the NA, I personally don't think having the US or other world powers involved in direct military action is wise in the long run.

In as much as these world powers preach world peace and all that, there's always an alterior motive behind their offer of assistance, a price to be won. So we should be careful what we wish for.

My suggestion will be a complete revamp and restructuring of NAF with aggressive hardware procurement which includes fighter Jets, gunships & more, so they can provide the very important aerial support the NA is in dire need for. We have the wherewithal to do this if not for some overfed thieving politicians and bad eggs in the military only concerned about adding more zeros to their bank accounts.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by Jakumo(m): 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
dekronik: I'm opening this thread purposely as a result of what I have read on SiriusBlacks thread about NA ops in Borno. From the look of things, we are not winning this war on terror neither are we loosing it. The reason is simple, kill 100 boko boys today and we have a thousand almajiris to replace them. Remember the average orientation of an almajiri is a hardened nuthead right from birth who grew up with neither parents. They struggle to feed themselves right from the tender age of 3-4. They become thugs at 10 and the rest is history. He doesn't value his life so they are more than ready to die anytime anywhere. Compare this to a university graduate who stayed for 5 years with no job and decides to join the army just to fend for himself. Do you blame him for taking to his heels when faced with approaching hoardes of almajiris weilding AK47's? Behind the khaki is ordinary flesh and blood. The truth is with the current approach, this war on terror will not end in even 20 years. It will only succed in making BH stronger and stronger. 3 years ago BH didn't have the "Liver" to attack military formations but now that's they favorite hunting place for weapons and supplies.
There is only one and only permanent solution to this problem; intense and sustained aerial bombardment of sambissa forrest to root out and permanently eradicate bases of BH once and for all while ground troops finish. The job. This is no time for pride. Since our Airforce is ill equipped, GEJ should seek assistance of US/UN france etc for at least not less than 100 fighter jets,beachcraft,helicopter gunships etc. No time for dilly-dallying. Intense air assault will finsih this almajiris once and for all. Just imagine what france did in Mali. With aerial assault they were able to root out terrorist who are better than BH once and for all out of Mali. Now I hear France is done with the job in Mali and are now focussing on the sahel region of Africa. This is what is needed here in Nigeria. Else lives of our gallant troops will just be wasted for nothing on an enemy that is not as formidable as we think.
God help our boys. This is not to say the NA is not trying. The boys are really doing their best else BH would have even taken over Abuja by now. Kudos NA, but now its up to GEJ to do what's needed. Even if it means borrowing the fighter jets from the superpowers. I rest my case

I will hazard a wild guess that US and Israeli armed drones are already performing un-official missile launching duties alongside the surveillance drones officially in Nigerian airspace to track and report on the movements of terrorist hordes.

Walking down memory lane to about a month ago, the reported deaths of HUNDREDS of terrorist gun-men, purportedly at the hands of Cameroonian and Nigerian armed forces who suffered ZERO casualties in the reported encounters, was most likely the handiwork of killer drones helping the good guys blow up a few convoys of bad guys. Hopefully before too long the gloves will officially come off, and the work of the drones roaming north-eastern Nigeria's skies will be formally and publicly acknowledged.

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by blunt1990: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Do your research friend, take to google for advise. You dont need US/UN or France to fight your war.
Have you compared the number of bomb explosions and death rates in Iraq pre- and post 2003 US invasion. Iraq recorded over 10,000 bomb related eaths in 2013.

Over 1,000 bomb related deaths in Egypt in 2003, 1,850 in Libya and over 8,000 in Afghanistan, USA/UN/France should complete their missions in these countries and bring their bomb related deaths to zero before they should come to Nigeria.

Furthermore, if USA truly want to help, they should start with their closest neighbors, Mexico where drug-related death are counted in dozens weekly.
US gun-related deaths for 2012 was about twelve thousand (12,000), and it increases annually. America should start bombing the communities where they record at least 5gun shots daily with over 5deaths weekly.

9 Likes

Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
What have US fighter jets accomplished in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen etc? Can you visit any of those places on holiday today? You're just asking for more problems for the country by inviting US and co. They attract terrorists like bees to honey.

7 Likes

Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by dekronik: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
ROSSIKE: What have US fighter jets accomplished in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen etc? Can you visit any of those places on holiday today? You're just asking for more problems for the country by inviting US and co. They attract terrorists like bees to honey.
Okay sir. So what is your solution to this mess?
Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by vicenteze: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
I can't waste my time in reading all these thrash by the way before I opened this I have concluded my comment and I ask what have US/UN achieved in Afghanistan and Iraq rather worsening the situation as am writing these so bomb blast is occuring every now and then either in Afghanistan or in Iraq

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by leerules: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
at the expense of innocent lives that will be lost.the country cannot stoop so law to employ the same tactics these BH boys use where they indiscriminately kill innocent people.then we are no better than them.
dekronik: I'm opening this thread purposely as a result of what I have read on SiriusBlacks thread about NA ops in Borno. From the look of things, we are not winning this war on terror neither are we loosing it. The reason is simple, kill 100 boko boys today and we have a thousand almajiris to replace them. Remember the average orientation of an almajiri is a hardened nuthead right from birth who grew up with neither parents. They struggle to feed themselves right from the tender age of 3-4. They become thugs at 10 and the rest is history. He doesn't value his life so they are more than ready to die anytime anywhere. Compare this to a university graduate who stayed for 5 years with no job and decides to join the army just to fend for himself. Do you blame him for taking to his heels when faced with approaching hoardes of almajiris weilding AK47's? Behind the khaki is ordinary flesh and blood. The truth is with the current approach, this war on terror will not end in even 20 years. It will only succed in making BH stronger and stronger. 3 years ago BH didn't have the "Liver" to attack military formations but now that's they favorite hunting place for weapons and supplies.
Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by dekronik: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
With all the criticisms, no body is offering any solution. I don't want the Iraqi/Afghan model, I'm talking about the Mali model.
Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by aresa: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
Why should the US or others do what the Nigerian military can do with ease? We have more than enough resources and manpower to do the job, but the useless man is not interested and he obviously don't give a damn about the missing girls.
Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by dekronik: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2014
aresa: Why should the US or others do what the Nigerian military can do with ease? We have more than enough resources and manpower to do the job, but the useless man is not interested and he obviously don't give a damn about the missing girls.

The fact still remains, air assault is still the best form of attack in modern warfare. You jus can't send in men into sambissa forrest without first weakening the enemy defences by air. As oga siriusblack said on his thread, even a whole army division can be massacred inside there.
Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by dekronik: 4:32am On Jul 22, 2014
Today Damboa, tomorrow Maiduguri(God forbid) how long do we wait before what needs to be done is done. A better equipped terrorrist group MUJAO was dislodged in Mali with intense and sustained airstrikes within weeks. Why can't we have such here for Gods sake? How long do we continue to delay the inevitable. Whether we like it or not, we need highly sophisticated airstrikes to crush BH once and for all. If we don't start now, we will still beg the US/UK, French Govt.in the future to help us.
Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by EasternLeopard: 4:38am On Jul 22, 2014
@OP

Why don't you tell the US and UN to swallow their pride and lend Nigeria their fighter planes for 1yr and see if BH won't call for ceasefire.

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by dekronik: 5:48am On Jul 23, 2014
EasternLeopard: @OP

Why don't you tell the US and UN to swallow their pride and lend Nigeria their fighter planes for 1yr and see if BH won't call for ceasefire.

I shudder at your level of reasoning. How can I lend you something if you don't ask me for it? If we don't want foriegn troops on our soil we could at least request for lending of fighter jets. But just sitting idle and giving those dirty illitrate bastards the initiative is what pisses me off.
In short, GEJ should just meet Obama and request for fighter jets.
Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by EasternLeopard: 6:51am On Jul 23, 2014
dekronik:

I shudder at your level of reasoning. How can I lend you something if you don't ask me for it? If we don't want foriegn troops on our soil we could at least request for lending of fighter jets. But just sitting idle and giving those dirty illitrate bastards the initiative is what pisses me off.
In short, GEJ should just meet Obama and request for fighter jets.

Pls read the OP title and you will not shudder at my level of reasoning.

The problem with some of you is that you guys are anti Gej
Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by Noctec: 7:42am On Jul 23, 2014
It's no pride, it will be a political suicide.

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by dekronik: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2014
Well, I said this before and everyone was castigating me. How long do we delay the inevitable? Now is time to strike these bastards once and for all. Now that Shekau and his boys are concentrated in Gwoza, its best airtsrikes are utilised. Whether we like it or not, we need intense air power to defeat these boys.
Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2014
.We have the Money and men to fight the insurgency. What we lack is the political commitment to end the war. The airforce needs about 200 mi 35 and we are going for 6 helos. We need attack jet with laser guide missiles. And our troops need basic gears like night vision googles,binoculars,ready to eat food,IFv transport helo for medical evacaution. Upgradin frm a 300m rifle Ak47 to more fire power lik m14,tavor,74s. @mogidi its ppl like u who are helping Gej make the wrong policies
Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2014
Jakumo:

I will hazard a wild guess that US and Israeli armed drones are already performing un-official missile launching duties alongside the surveillance drones officially in Nigerian airspace to track and report on the movements of terrorist hordes.

Walking down memory lane to about a month ago, the reported deaths of HUNDREDS of terrorist gun-men, purportedly at the hands of Cameroonian and Nigerian armed forces who suffered ZERO casualties in the reported encounters, was most likely the handiwork of killer drones helping the good guys blow up a few convoys of bad guys. Hopefully before too long the gloves will officially come off, and the work of the drones roaming north-eastern Nigeria's skies will be formally and publicly acknowledged.

bro am with you on this. A US drone site is already in existence in Niger or Chad but kept under wraps
Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by overhypedsteve(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2014
Why would you just start talking about something you know nothing about. I do not think someone who is not intelligent on military matters enough to know that beechcraft is not the name of a only one single aircraft. But the name of an American aviation company that produces both military and civil fixed wing Air assets. Can you now consider yourself in a position to decide for the president of the federal republic on such a delicate issue. Knowing the consequence of such an intervention on the international reputation of any such country.( nor be only beechcraft them go use bomb tell US make them carry Boeing corporation come 9ja)
One do not just sit back and allow a foreign nation to enforce its laws for it.the enforcement of law and order being the most important feature of any modern state. Only a failed state would allow that, and as Jonathan remain the government of Nigeria and all other arms of government are still in place. Nigeria is not a failed state.
Entrenched in the westphalia treaty of 1648 is the provision for the sovereignty of states. And other states are to respect national boundaries. Instead please support the federal government in boosting the capability of the nigerian armed forces.
If we re too desperate to bomb sambisa then i think a simple upgrade of our Air assets would do the job. Heavy transport aircraft like the C130 and even the Russian Antonov have been used for bombing run. Our cessna citations could be armed up too to play combat roles. Cus i would rather use catapult to hurl grenade into sambisa than allow any foreign army to violate our hard earned integrity.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by Sibrah: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2014
What happens to Osun and Ekiti election 'Security' then?
Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by overhypedsteve(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2014
Ibnsultan: .We have the Money and men to fight the insurgency. What we lack is the political commitment to end the war. The airforce needs about 200 mi 35 and we are going for 6 helos. We need attack jet with laser guide missiles. And our troops need basic gears like night vision googles,binoculars,ready to eat food,IFv transport helo for medical evacaution. Upgradin frm a 300m rifle Ak47 to more fire power lik m14,tavor,74s. @mogidi its ppl like u who are helping Gej make the wrong policies
believe me oga ibnsultan we don't need that much assets, if we have 10 SU25 frogfoot stationed at maiduguri airport. Running bombing runs 24. And a rapid mechanized respond unit, backed with two MI35's to terminate any terrorist convoy moving around this area. Troops should not be sent to face enemy convoy without air support. Our alfa jets are not suitable for the roles they are playing in this battle. We need COIN tested ground attack jets. And gunships. Whilst most of our transport jets should be upgraded to serve a dual role of surveillance and logistics. There have being many cases were countries faced with war have converted commercial aircraft to play combat roles. As per the basic military gears its a shame that our own DICON cannot increase production of this things to meet competing demands. We keep handing special gears to special force units when the infantry men in the frontline are suffering from the absence of this things. At least ready to eat meals, NVG, Ak74 with scope. Binoculars. What's happening our troops that went for the war in Mali were so well kitten by DICON made kits. Why re our boys lacking this things.
Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by 9jalyte: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2014
when In read the comments of our young people, I get really scared. If we will leave our future in the hands of these kind of people, we may go to extinction. This is why I have always bothered why they have stopped teaching history in schools, it show on how our young men and women lack strategic thinking, because it takes one who understands global politics and societal trending to understand the implications of every decision/policy of govt.
Just a question, for those always calling Uncle Sam, and friends to come and help us, let them give us a reference of where they went for intervention and left it better than they met it. Just give me one eg. Nigeria, as a well respected nation is the interest of every nation. The bigger bros nations want to keep in check any emerging force from the last continent, for the other small African countries, we are there last hope. If we go down, they are doomed. No strong voice will emerge from Africa again. look at how egypt had been put into crises, Libya is a shadow of it's self, SA is just a cosmetic African nation, Kenya is having the same Nigerian headache. Every potentially strong Africa nation is facing one challenge or the other.
I expected smart thinkers to begin to do root cause analysis, bring every possible cause, enemy and threat to table and analyze the conspiracy theories critically. Something is obviously fishy, but we keep looking inwards. If we do not know who to trust, how come you want to invite some people to come in, just the way it is predicted that you may act. African is not a young continent, but we have been reasoning like political adolescents. It is time to face our troubles squarely. It is time for us to visit again that which worked for us - have an African peace keeping force. We can solve our problem, if we stop acting inferior.
Just a food for thought: There was an out break of ebola in west Africa, some white doctors were infected. Just immediately, a super serum came out and the doctors were treated. the rest were left to spread the disease and die. Question, Americans have spent so much money in military operations in Africa, and in HIV and others, and are ready to spend more money if they were allowed to come in for our Chibok girls, but they cannot afford to leg go a few vial of this serum to tackle the ebola now before it gets out of hand. I want those with brain to reason around this. And please, it will do you go to read well and wide, it will save you and our society the embarrassment of childish comments.

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by dekronik: 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
9jalyte: when In read the comments of our young people, I get really scared. If we will leave our future in the hands of these kind of people, we may go to extinction. This is why I have always bothered why they have stopped teaching history in schools, it show on how our young men and women lack strategic thinking, because it takes one who understands global politics and societal trending to understand the implications of every decision/policy of govt.
Just a question, for those always calling Uncle Sam, and friends to come and help us, let them give us a reference of where they went for intervention and left it better than they met it. Just give me one eg. Nigeria, as a well respected nation is the interest of every nation. The bigger bros nations want to keep in check any emerging force from the last continent, for the other small African countries, we are there last hope. If we go down, they are doomed. No strong voice will emerge from Africa again. look at how egypt had been put into crises, Libya is a shadow of it's self, SA is just a cosmetic African nation, Kenya is having the same Nigerian headache. Every potentially strong Africa nation is facing one challenge or the other.
I expected smart thinkers to begin to do root cause analysis, bring every possible cause, enemy and threat to table and analyze the conspiracy theories critically. Something is obviously fishy, but we keep looking inwards. If we do not know who to trust, how come you want to invite some people to come in, just the way it is predicted that you may act. African is not a young continent, but we have been reasoning like political adolescents. It is time to face our troubles squarely. It is time for us to visit again that which worked for us - have an African peace keeping force. We can solve our problem, if we stop acting inferior.
Just a food for thought: There was an out break of ebola in west Africa, some white doctors were infected. Just immediately, a super serum came out and the doctors were treated. the rest were left to spread the disease and die. Question, Americans have spent so much money in military operations in Africa, and in HIV and others, and are ready to spend more money if they were allowed to come in for our Chibok girls, but they cannot afford to leg go a few vial of this serum to tackle the ebola now before it gets out of hand. I want those with brain to reason around this. And please, it will do you go to read well and wide, it will save you and our society the embarrassment of childish comments.

I agree with you in some areas while I disagree in others. Mali is an example of where Islamist/Jihadist were rooted out of their bases in little time with no repercursion what so ever. Its not all cases where we have an Iraq or Libya.
Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by dekronik: 9:00am On Sep 04, 2014
Now that BH are moving freely in the streets of Borno, can we humbly request US drones please?
Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by PapiWata: 9:41am On Sep 04, 2014
dekronik: Now that BH are moving freely in the streets of Borno, [size=14pt]can we humbly request US drones please?
[/size]

Hear hear. Drone call ! Drone Call ! Last call for alcohol ! Drone call !
Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by shigoslim(m): 11:09am On Sep 04, 2014
Is better Nigeria withdraw all her troops from the battle and bring in country like Kenya or central African forces who can wipe this bastard at once since nigerians are fully involve in this act.
Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by overhypedsteve(m): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2014
shigoslim: Is better Nigeria withdraw all her troops from the battle and bring in country like Kenya or central African forces who can wipe this bastard at once since nigerians are fully involve is act.
i will not expend intellectual resources on this your comment. But all those who know overhypedsteve on Nairaland know what i would say to someone like you.all the same. I must register it with you that i am greatly pained by your comment.
Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by skullz: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2014
Are you guys truly Nigerians??

Re: GEJ, Swallow Your Pride And Allow UN/US Fighter Jets To Bombard Sambissa by shigoslim(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
overhypedsteve: i will not expend intellectual resources on this your comment. But all those who know overhypedsteve on Nairaland know what i would say to someone like you.all the same. I must register it with you that i am greatly pained by your comment.

what do u mean?
U are fighting a war that has to the internal and external foot soldiers who prefer and willing to witness the fall of Nigeria, now tell me hw can such a war be won when u eat and dyn with your enemies? A war u can't fully recognize your enemy, when u still have sympathy among your forces who strategically link your logic to external force. Bringing in external Army is the best suitable lasting solution to the problem.

Moreover hve u ask yourself why camerounia Army refuse to stretch their intelligence with that of Nigeria? See dz is nt about blackmail Nigeria, is about the reality the fact i also lost family to this bokoboys who happen to be one of Nigeria gallant Army.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nyako Impeachment: What Bola Tinubu Did To His "Disloyal" Deputies / PDP Leads APC In Niger State Senatorial Bye-election As INEC Says Inconclusive / Fear Grips Presidency, PDP Over Buhari’s Declaration Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.