Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student (72665 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by gebest: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
THAT IS THE SECRET OF YOUR SUCCESS MY DEAR.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
Make this kind post no dey reach fromt page abeg .. Enough of these I never had boyfriend/girlfriend or sex . The ones that had , does it mean they wouldn't get good jobs or get married to better spouses . Besides , I have not seen these best graduating win noble laurette prizes or become senators. *no beef* such statements are redundant . We are all happy you made firstclass but we don't need to know you never had sex.

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by EternalBeing: 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
lynpetra: Come to think of it,its true.Pre marital kwokirikwo dey block brain abeg. undecided undecided
That's y nerds are intelligent.Them no sabi kpekus and peepee.Ever wonder why person head they block during early morning exam??After early morning jangolova.All you think in the exam hall is a replay of the kwokirikwo.
GOD Bless you real good. You are one of the very few that's not afraid of criticism. No matter how popular a moral-decadent opinion seems to be, you don't senselessly follow, you bare your mind. Even if we lost it, shouldn't we help our next generation? This is a generation of pretenders living in self-deceptions. They want good leaders, good governance, egalitarian society etc. but they don't want to give up being evil. Who will love the people more; someone that has lost his sense of morality or someone that strives to be chaste despite being handsome or beautiful? All my friends that married virgins are always so proud of their wives. When the guys and girls in society marry as virgins, there would be less divorce, less HIV prevalence, less fraud, generally less evil. The day you get disvargined by someone that's not your husband or wife, a big part of your conscience dies. Virgins find it easier to love and do the will of GOD and to concentrate on achieving whatever they desire. Even the devil respect those that respect their bodies; he also adores virgins that follow him, the most feared and demonically powerful guy in my university days was a virgin.

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by okeyben10: 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
This virginity retaining thing is becoming so overrated.

Wouldn't straff the chiq if I was given a thousand grand sef.[/quote]

li2 wonder yuh a certified freak

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Sowl(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
lynpetra:

Ok...Although I am not the dog.Do have a nice day.
Lyk srzly dear u shld knw beta dat i was actually using an idiom in dat statement,i see nowhere i referred 2u as a DOG,biko learn 2read in between d lines nxtym,and plz stay outta trubble tru out 2day coz u myte meet sum oda dude or dudette dats much more mean dan i am. smiley
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by RisenSun(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
@OP,

You just succeeded in taking 2 minutes of my precious time! She only said she had no lover not sex. Can't one have sex without having a lover? Mscheeeeew!!

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Miner13: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
And at the end of the thread lynpetra shall hook sowl while orangeman shall be best of friend
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by valkaka(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hmmmm...is it 3.62 out of 5.00 or out of 4.00...??.am curious though.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by kayboy4y(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
Let's get her right. ''I never had s*x with any man" meaning she might have had s*x wt women but not men. See the way she was praised and promoted sef. Mtchsewwwwww
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Sowl(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Miner13: And at the end of the thread lynpetra shall hook sowl while orangeman shall be best of friend

loool!! Guy u nor lyk me @ all oo,if i hook up wit dat lynepetra of a lady na 2 carefully prepare my last will n testament down wit my hand coz i myte b threadin in troubled waters. cheesy
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sowl:
Lyk srzly dear u shld knw beta dat i was actually using an idiom in dat statement,i see nowhere i referred 2u as a DOG,biko learn 2read in between d lines nxtym,and plz stay outta trubble tru out 2day coz u myte meet sum oda dude or dudette dats much more mean dan i am. smiley

I choose to avoid the literally aspect of the word.I am still not the sleeping dog anyway.I am the master. tongue

By the way,you weren't mean.You were just massaging my legs.

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by EternalBeing: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
GOD gave each of us this short life to test us and see how we use it, for those that use it to do HIS will, even if we die, we shall be risen to live forever. Normally, Man is physical and spiritual; but the spirit of man in man is more important than the container because when it leaves, the container rottens. We strive to grow physically by going to school, striving to be richer, learning everyday till we die. Likewise, we strive to grow spiritually by praying, going to Church, communicating with GOD thru our spirits etc. Even the rich would always strive to be richer. Both the spirit and physical aspirations of man are HARDLY satisfiable. Yet most people don't give up on striving to be more knowledgeable, richer, looking better (growing in the physical dimension of man) but easily give up on striving to be holy (growing in the spiritual dimension of man). devil deceives people to give up on trying to be good, and simply summit to being evil. Initially, I gave up on trying to be good, I chose the evil way till the day that I realized that all GOD wants is that we keep trying, when HE comes HE will make us perfect. Even money does not easily conquer the souls of men as quicker and permanent like immorality does. It leads to dead conscience which in turn gives birth to every evil we see today : misunderstanding and war everywhere, Greed, Tribalism, Materialism, devil worship, NewWorldOrder... all end time signs fulfilled. Any moment from now JESUS... please don't leave me behind I pray, Amen!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Miner13: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
Sowl:
loool!! Guy u nor lyk me @ all oo,if i hook up wit dat lynepetra of a lady na 2 carefully prepare my last will n testament down wit my hand coz i myte b threadin in troubled waters. cheesy

grin grin grin

lynpetra I want you to proof this guy wrong now.

hmmmmmmmmm!

most time best relationship is born out of misunderstanding
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Miner13:

grin grin grin

lynpetra I want you to proof this guy wrong now.

hmmmmmmmmm!

most time best relationship is born out of misunderstanding

Hmmm.
I go fit kill am,him know.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Simplefaithy(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
rad8:
u sef no dey reason, if highest na 3.65, wetin d rest go get?
ask "www.americaWillKnow.com" if 3.65 out of 4.00 is too small, goan write 3.99 ok?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Miner13: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by biomedixexcel(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Congrats!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by GodMode: 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Sowl(m): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
lynpetra:

I choose to avoid the literally aspect of the word.I am still not the sleeping dog anyway.I am the master. tongue

By the way,you weren't mean.You were just massaging my legs.
Hmmm! Dat sounds kinda suitin on ur path,by d way was d massage in any way romantically suitin? wink
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Ephemmm: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
kenono: What's the big deal? I will soon be 26, graduated 3 yrs ago, finished NYSC, yet no s.x yet.

It's no more an achievement joor.

Agreed that no big deal! but if I may ask why are you showcasing yourself here too if it is not an achievement? I don't expect your assertionhe subject matter too if you under-estimate this declaration?

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
CertifiedFreak: This virginity retaining thing is becoming so overrated.

Wouldn't straff the chiq if I was given a thousand grand sef.
Na lie..
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by korebobo(m): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
OLADIMEHJI: [color=#006600][/color]
Bros, that's what they call individual differences incase you forgot. Since we don't have the same frame of reference, I wasn't expecting everyone to be.
Lest I forget, here is nairaland it's not everything you have to take personal. Though I believe you were trying to be humorous too, but you are already forgiven wink
Like seriously!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by billyG(m): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
3.62 for 1st class,no wonder 1st class na Amala & gbegiri 4 s-western universities.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by elderbuddie(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
FrancisTony: Rubbish. This story is cooked up. Op is just advertising his blog. Mtcheew undecided

3.62 a first class That's weak 2.1(second class upper) i.e almost 2.2(second class lower). Mtcheew again
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by elderbuddie(m): 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
FrancisTony: Rubbish. This story is cooked up. Op is just advertising his blog. Mtcheew

3.62 a first class That's weak 2.1(second class upper) i.e almost 2.2(second class lower). Mtcheew again
.Definitely the CGPA is on a scale of 4.It's like that in some schools.Some schools use '6' but think '5' is commoner
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Why are all dese best graduating female students always enphasizing they didn't have sex throughout school? since when has avoiding sex bieng a stimulant for good academic performance?? Am kinda confused here.....
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by adioolayi(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
On a scale of 4 ..3.62 is still kindof too low for best graduating student of a University. That's exactly 90.5% which is (4.53 on scale of 5.0) and (6.34 on scale of 7.0). She made a first class no doubt just that she is one eyed person in the kingdom of the blind. Nevrtheless, Congrats!

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
Seriously, I had 2 read the post twice, cos I wanted 2 see whr she said she is a virgin or whr she atributed her suxex to lack of sex.
Pple jx giv any title whn dey feel lyk postin tins sha
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
dominique: 3.62 CGPA best graduating student Either the students are very dull or the lecturers are very stingy with marks.
ROTFLOL.... Ur so amusing
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
sweetstuff20: with all of that discipline she could only make 3.6
Don't be jealous.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
datalossvictim1:

How does your friend know? Has he been to heaven before? If he has, what makes you think we both have the same afterlife belief? Plus You're drifting far away from the question I asked. I am not encouraging evil.

Since you strongly uphold that virginity is the right thing every time, I hope you were one before marriage or are still one if not married smiley I know handsome virgin men who are not judgemental about virginity.
well,i dnt no for him,d ideology u r trying to put out is wrng TO ME,dats y i cited dat exmple of my frnd,it jst like saying y should i take my bath wen i will take my bath tomoro;
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by mezebel(f): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tosynolebo: Married my wife at 27 and she was still virgin and graduated a doctor of optometry with 4.36 gpa
mtweeeeeeee!!! Who cares!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.