Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student (72666 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Emmalex771(m): 12:23am On Jul 17, 2014
What shan't we hear? Besides, which should i celebrate with her: virginity or best graduating student. She even look like agriculture sef
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by aadoiza: 12:26am On Jul 17, 2014
See as all the disvirgined(deflowered) n extremely yanshed(screwed) girls dey beef intact, untouched, undefiled, seraphic, and squeaky clean emm..emm..whatchamacallit. Keep ur own, na lie, den go say it's too itchy, na com dey jealous now. All those cum wey una dey share these days dearis god ooo...

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by bola4dprec(m): 12:29am On Jul 17, 2014
you spoke my mind mad man
tsolz84: I am not surprised..with her face wen look like agriculture

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Saheetto: 2:21am On Jul 17, 2014
ashewopeckas: Me too sad
well, that means my mother too is a virgin..

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by ghettodreamz(m): 2:25am On Jul 17, 2014
Sowl:
So 2u its beta 2b an hypocrite by perpetratin dere sexual acts on fellow online membaz dan doin it in d realwordl aiiyt?..
if u less busy plz go online and search about d statistix of rape incidents in d world ,india wld b top 10 if not top 5,and here u are hypin dem unecessarily,if u feel sexual chastity impedes academic performance den ur country 9ja dat frowns against sexual inclined acts should be much more beta academically dan d uks and america's of dis world and it shld even reflect in ur level of development also,u shld knw dere is more 2 life dan just bein a bookworm nerd dat gets d best grade,and nid i remind u bein brilliant academically as nothin 2do wit ur lifestyle but wat nature as endowed u wit as a person,tho no child is born a dullard,but no child is equal interms of how academically brilliant they can be and thats because ''not all fingaz are equal''.

I'm not hyping anything. That said, I don't have time for debate, sorry.

You gerrit? You won!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by omega2128(m): 3:18am On Jul 17, 2014
kenono: What's the big deal? I will soon be 26, graduated 3 yrs ago, finished NYSC, yet no s.x yet.

It's no more an achievement joor.

Is this kemi?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Motolank: 4:09am On Jul 17, 2014
kenono: What's the big deal? I will soon be 26, graduated 3 yrs ago, finished NYSC, yet no s.x yet.

It's no more an achievement joor.
Here you are?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Motolank: 4:10am On Jul 17, 2014
Lordabas: Babe wey get control over her womanliness.
Our young girls should learn from her, be proud to be pure.. Sex is not everything.Keep purity until married you will never regret it, ever! cheesy
No be una dey sleep with theeem?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by rman: 4:12am On Jul 17, 2014
This thread confirms it!

Majority of Nigerian graduates are dull and can't think out of the box.

Up till page 10 some were till questioning her cgpa being first class?

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by isoh(m): 4:22am On Jul 17, 2014
Good news to all aspiring candidates who do not
meet up with the requirements for admission into
any University in Nigeria(private University
inclusive), thinking the next logical option is applying
to a polytechnic or college of education or wait for
another UTME.
Do you know you can still gain admission into
200level come next year? Yes 200Level!
The alternative to admission into University without
UTME(Jamb) is the INTERIM JOINT
MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION(IJMBE)
This program is an Advanced Level(A/Level)
course regulated and conducted by Ahmadu Bello
University Zaria. Applicants gain admission into 200
level in any of
Nigeria's private or public university that
accepts it as a criteria for admission. The program
is open for courses in Science/Engineering,Social
sciences, Arts and Humanities
The program (IJMBE) as articulated on page 4, item
2.2 of the JAMB brochure, runs for less than a year
during which candidates will receive lectures in
preparation for the final examination(coming up by
February 2015)
During the program you will be groomed
extensively on your subject combinations. The
subject combination is being determined by the
course you want to study in the University(as
applied to UTME). For instance, a student who
wants to study Law will offer Literature-In-English,
Government and Economics/ Business
administration.
The Requirements for the Program is a complete O/
Level Result (Max of 2 sittings) and 7 Passport
photographs.
Candidates with deficiency in Mathematics and
English Language can also apply as they will have
the opportunity of registering for any/both subjects.
With IJMBE, your University admission is
guaranteed simply because provisions has been
made for intensive and effective lectures coupled
with an environment that is conducive for learning.
For more info/ questions/private chat, you can
reach me on 08035812144 or log into
www.apexadvancedcollege.com

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by MrMash(m): 4:47am On Jul 17, 2014
chacoonder: 3.62, a first class!!!?
4 point scale.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by macpeter1(m): 5:00am On Jul 17, 2014
that gurl de talk say she be virgin ? ok, me too i be virgin infact my name na virginus henceforth.... so pls how do i change my username to virginus

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Sowl(m): 5:36am On Jul 17, 2014
aadoiza: @ donroxy... U Don fall ma hand, u neva shld ve replied dat sowl guy, d only thinghe does is disgorging hogwash. All his analogies are warped n silly.
And wat reasonable or sanely logical ideology as ur royal stupidness and uselessness brought 2d table of men,u have no meaningful contribution watsoeva 2input,but u ve d nerves and d effontery 2sit lazily in ur comfort zone and write balbadash and total hogwash about an ideology dat points out realistically the deficiency of most average nigerian and nigeria as a nation in its entirety,dude !!STFU!!! And plzz 4d luv of xrist go get sumthin reasonable 2contribute 2d betterment of ur immediate society and the human race rather than sit ur lazy fat ass in ur comfort zone and criticise unconstructively sum1 that was able 2 bring a reasonable point of arguement.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by sweetstuff20(f): 5:53am On Jul 17, 2014
haibe:

Another animal.. where you able to make a 4.6 on the scale of 5 in your school? Even those who are more discipline than her find it hard to do so.
guy why are you taking it personal? Is she your sister?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Osama10(m): 6:48am On Jul 17, 2014
With over 43000 views and in page 17 already I can deduce that virginity is very important. wink

For those girls that gave it up so easy, sorry and stop being jealous.

I believe no man wants an over used lady as a wife. tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by haibe(m): 6:53am On Jul 17, 2014
sweetstuff20: guy why are you taking it personal? Is she your sister?
nah , i just felt you were jealous
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by TrYcIa1(f): 7:22am On Jul 17, 2014
kingthreat:

We are not saying virginity is wrong nowadays. We are just pissed cos she's making us that are sexually-active seem unserious. If she's a virgin let her keep it to herself and her future hubby.
Maybe she was thinking u guys r all sexually-Inactive but I gat ur point
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by SurePresident: 7:25am On Jul 17, 2014
EternalBeing: GOD gave each of us this short life to test us and see how we use it, for those that use it to do HIS will, even if we die, we shall be risen to live forever. Normally, Man is physical and spiritual; but the spirit of man in man is more important than the container because when it leaves, the container rottens. We strive to grow physically by going to school, striving to be richer, learning everyday till we die. Likewise, we strive to grow spiritually by praying, going to Church, communicating with GOD thru our spirits etc. Even the rich would always strive to be richer. Both the spirit and physical aspirations of man are HARDLY satisfiable. Yet most people don't give up on striving to be more knowledgeable, richer, looking better (growing in the physical dimension of man) but easily give up on striving to be holy (growing in the spiritual dimension of man). devil deceives people to give up on trying to be good, and simply summit to being evil. Initially, I gave up on trying to be good, I chose the evil way till the day that I realized that all GOD wants is that we keep trying, when HE comes HE will make us perfect. Even money does not easily conquer the souls of men as quicker and permanent like immorality does. It leads to dead conscience which in turn gives birth to every evil we see today : misunderstanding and war everywhere, Greed, Tribalism, Materialism, devil worship, NewWorldOrder... all end time signs fulfilled. Any moment from now JESUS... please don't leave me behind I pray, Amen!
Amen. For the serious ones, I think we should relentlessly monitor and strive to purify our thoughts and imagination. That's where the seed of immorality is first being sown. We should permit only the seed of true Love for humanity. A better world if we all "Love your neighbor as yourself" See her as your sister, see him as your brother.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by femakin(m): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2014
I beg Y all this hatred If you don't know, u better know now. Kwasu use grade of 4.0 and not 5.0
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by sweetstuff20(f): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2014
haibe: nah , i just felt you were jealous
jealous of what exactly
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Shinery0123(m): 8:19am On Jul 17, 2014
In kwasu students write their exams in just a week. Kinda tough. 4 papers a day, it's never easy.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Shinery0123(m): 8:30am On Jul 17, 2014
Gooci:
kudos to her, bt i hate the noise... y wuld i bother mysef competing wit her?? so they av jst begun acad. for about 10yrs? grin.. no wonder, its worth d noise..
kwasu started just 2009 and this will be the 2nd convocation.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Shinery0123(m): 8:33am On Jul 17, 2014
ogahlouiskid18: why is this kwasu graduate telling the nation... she Neva sex with a man.. ..........how can I believe
She doesn't even mention being a virgin, the OP caused this. Pls read through again.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by jocelyncherish: 8:36am On Jul 17, 2014
just 3.65?it is rili wa for u o
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 17, 2014
Kentnickole: Amaka how are you doing?

I am alright and you?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Hennyboy(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2014
But she might have had with a woman. ....

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 17, 2014
Motolank:
No be una dey sleep with theeem?
no be d gals agree?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 17, 2014
y all these noise? she's just 21 nd she's nt too old to b a virgin

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by haibe(m): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2014
sweetstuff20: jealous of what exactly

Her achievement. .
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by haibe(m): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2014
Kefetjey: y all these noise? she's just 21 nd she's nt too old to b a virgin
really? You must be living in the 90's to think she is not old to be. when 15 yr old girls today are already involved
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Dstarst(f): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2014
Akshow: What an Ugly name. KWASU. No swag at all. Sounds local and razz
It 's an english Name.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2014
if 3.62 is first class in that school, it means if ah eva decide 2 go back 2 d university, I'll b the best student ever

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.