Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs (3220 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Saraki’s Gamble Fails, APC Chiefs Insist On CCT Trial / Enugu APC Chiefs Fight Over Ministerial Slot / Pa. Buhari Lawyer Decamps To PDP, Describes APC As A "Sinking Titanic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by 1shortblackboy: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
okomonny: You are all celebrating the arrival of FFk and Ali modu Sheriff. When they were both in APC you claim they were the sponsors of Boko Haram, now you are celebrating them and they became saint now when they defected to PDP. Most Nigerians are not objective, I pity all of you
who did u see celebrating that mumu man now?
Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by kudsweet(f): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
FreeGlobe:
my bother, I was beginning to wonder why APC especially eko ile were up in arms against the passage of the gay bill by jonathan. This is ridiculous, I thought they were only violent
In fact, they are all he said.

Sometimes truth unfolds during jokes.
Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by ceo003: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2014
HisRoyalHardnes:
Old enough to know the difference between derailed and deranged.
LOL na d same thing nah grin
Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by ceo003: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2014
grin grin
Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by eluquenson(m): 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
kudsweet:
FFK is playing an evil politics
Truth is bitter they say undecided
Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by leofab(f): 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
FFK should be straight forward and speak up.
Re: ‘cockroaches, Rats, Rapists, Sodomisers’ Femi Fani-kayode Describes APC Chiefs by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
Im gonna assume you guys have an obligation to fill your daily quota of attacks against APC, so you're so desperate you have to find fake rubbish/recycle old stuff and of course open as many threads to stir up religious/tribal sentiments undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Vs. GMB: The Statistics / Buhari! I Want To Buy Fuel For 10 Naira! / Meet The Only PDP Governor Elected In The North On 11th April 2015: Dankwambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.