Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,831 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Guyana - Telling It As It Is - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guyana - Telling It As It Is (15751 Views)

About Guyana, Caribbean Island, South America.. / Living In Guyana / Guyana Visa How Is It Obtain In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by dd25251(f): 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
@frank94, I love Nigerians very much. I don't care what the world say about them. I think that they are awesome people but also very tough. They are also sweet but can be very rough sometimes. I guess it's part of their culture so no one should criticise them. God bless Nigerians.
Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by dd25251(f): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
@Joel3, there's Nollywood movies everywhere on almost every street in the city in Guyanese. Guyanese are more crazy about Africa than African themselves. I subscribe to irokotv.net. 1 August is a national holiday in Guyana called Emancipation Day. It's the day where all Guyanese dress in African clothing. During the week, all staff in offices dress like Africans. People cook African foods. Don't forget that we're descendants from Africa. We share a lot in common ooh. We can chop food very well and finish um done.

2 Likes

Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by dd25251(f): 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
@joel3, correction, some are rough, not all.
Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by lillaowow(m): 3:40am On Aug 10, 2014
Okay okay @ Diane Anthony. It's okay, we understand. It's starting to look like a nollywood movie. If you want a husband/boyfriend/common law partner, just speak up. Enough of the patriotism. Abeg, e don do.wetin nah? E come be like say you dey toast us. Habba!!!.
Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by lillaowow(m): 4:26am On Aug 10, 2014
dd25251: @Vicjay1 Sorry, I omitted the website by mistake http://www.tauedu.org/admission-process.html
btw, I think this organisation/ tutorial center or what ever sounds phony. Did you say a Nigerian is the CEO? Hahahaha!!!
Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by lillaowow(m): 4:30am On Aug 10, 2014
A profile pic, a personal text about love, full name on signature.... "You know what I'm thinking'.. E be like fish, swim like fish, tastes like fish, get fins like fish...... And your Moniker be like BB pin sef.
Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by dd25251(f): 5:02am On Aug 10, 2014
@lillaowow. Thanks for your complement. I guess some people are strangers to the truth and honesty so honesty may seem distasteful in their mouths. On the other hand, some are accustomed to negativism so positivism are a a strong medicine too great to swallow. However, I'll not change my tone but remain who I am. I currently live and work in China where Nigerian men can be found a dime a dozen so no need to advertise here if I needed one. It's a pleasure and privilege to reveal my true identity since I have nothing to hide and am not guilty of any public crime. I'm the epic of a true Guyanese, very loving and I'm not about to change that. I still love Nigerians and will always do despite some of their own that gave them a bad name. God bless you lillaowow and do have a splendid day. Let's keep the conversation rolling.

@lillaowow, the website you quoted was not created by me. I know very little about the Institution only that it's accredited in Guyana and I know a friend that attends it. I only provided the site I found on the website. I don't know anything about it's CEO.

1 Like

Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by lillaowow(m): 6:53am On Aug 10, 2014
Duh!. Guyanese, lives and works in china (hmmm, your church in guyana is holding a funfair for kids this same august and you now work in china?), christian, loves honest 9ja men, doesn't want games, hoping and planning to settle down anywhere convenient. turn off, dishonesty. Remains an email and a facebook page address. Lol.
Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by Joel3(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2014
lillaowow: A profile pic, a personal text about love, full name on signature.... "You know what I'm thinking'.. E be like fish, swim like fish, tastes like fish, get fins like fish...... And your Moniker be like BB pin sef.
shut the Bleep up kid. What is your business here. what concerns you with her. Why derail the thread, can't you just ignore..

Fool.

1 Like

Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by Joel3(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2014
@dd25251

Ignore this guy and dont even attempt to answer him. Not matured at all, he talk like a kid.

He even go too far to search about you online, he digs! Haha and what was he looking for really? Maybe he is interested in you, Hahah. an ogar and a small boy eyeing a big and elderly lady, isn't that funny? that's so hilarious, because for him to go that mile there is something.

and not minding that only, but I can boldlicaly say that he is not the only one who have search about you. Many and countless have done that already. But he is too immature to comprehend it or just ignore.

The question now is can he be the only one who has been following this topic.? The Answer is no.

Also can he be the only one who digs on you I don't think so.

that's kind of attention seeking. Just ignore, I repeat don't even bother to reply him if he has a thing for you then he should better go private and not to derail the this thread.

lillaowow: Duh!. Guyanese, lives and works in china (hmmm, your church in guyana is holding a funfair for kids this same august and you now work in china?), christian, loves honest 9ja men, doesn't want games, hoping and planning to settle down anywhere convenient. turn off, dishonesty. Remains an email and a facebook page address. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by Joel3(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2014
dd25251: @Joel3, there's Nollywood movies everywhere on almost every street in the city in Guyanese. Guyanese are more crazy about Africa than African themselves. I subscribe to irokotv.net. 1 August is a national holiday in Guyana called Emancipation Day. It's the day where all Guyanese dress in African clothing. During the week, all staff in offices dress like Africans. People cook African foods. Don't forget that we're descendants from Africa. We share a lot in common ooh. We can chop food very well and finish um done.

Umm. They also listen and watch nigeria music video ?
Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by lillaowow(m): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2014
Joel3: shut the Bleep up kid. What is your business here. what concerns you with her. Why derail the thread, can't you just ignore..

Fool.
. Lol.. Joel3/Fineboy5/edogram (only God knows how many moniker you've got. You accuse someone trying to find a reason for a Nigerian Men patronizing thread from a Guyanese a kid??. Get your facts right before you start what you can't finish. I have the right to verify any information. until I'm convinced beyond reasonable doubt, I am skeptical and I have every right to be. Thank you ,Kid.
Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by dd25251(f): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2014
@Joel3 thanks for your comments. It's good that people are doing their research. I'm not sure if Guyanese watch Nigerian music videos in Guyana but I'm sure about the movies. People adore them.

@lillaowow, like I said that I have nothing to hide. It's your right to query and research information. Like you said that you found my sentiments patronising. I guess that is what years of being on the hate list can do to some people. Trying to love someone who has accepted hate for years can be difficult. It is also interesting that someone who actually finds time to use the Internet would find it strange that one organisation may have several branches globally. I guess the owner of MCDonalds, KFC, Pepsi and Coca Cola are all frauds because they can't live in all the countries in which their businesses are located. I, Diane Anthony am an international educator who teaches Computer Science across the globe. Also, if you researched well, you would have noticed that I mentioned in profile that I currently hold several leadership positions in a China-based church. I update that website very often so the information is current. Like, I also said that I was born and breed in Guyana, but, I'm not chained to Guyana. I also said Guyanese travel outside of Guyana for better opportunities. I'm one of them. Hence, now I can help the less fortunate. Bless God. I'll soon be establishing a Ministry in Ghana and Kenya. If you're not from one of those countries and would like me to establish one in your country, I'll also put that on my agenda too. The great thing is, my Ministry (www.pogmiguyana.org) is about service to humanity. I pray that one day too you'll be blessed to be able to have a Ministry or something that can function successfully in your absence. I recently returned to China after launching the Ministry this summer. Please feel free to ask as many questions as required lillaowow. You're an amazing guy. Keep the questions coming. I absolutely love Nigerians. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by lillaowow(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2014
dd25251: @Joel3 thanks for your comments. I don't mind lillaowow's comments at all. It's good that people are doing their research. I'm not sure if they watch your music videos in Guyana but I'm sure about the movies. People adore them.

@lillaowow, like I said that I have nothing to hide. I also understand that I'm going to encounter different levels of thinking here. It is also interesting that someone who actually finds time to use the Internet would find it strange that one organisation may have several branches globally. I guess the owner of MCDonalds, KFC, Pepsi and Coca Cola are all frauds because they can't live in all the countries in which their businesses are located. I, Diane Anthony is an international teacher who teaches Computer Science across the globe. Like, I also said that I was born and breed in Guyana but I'm not chained to Guyana. I also said Guyanese travel outside of Guyana for better opportunities. I'm one of them. Hence, now I can help the less fortunate. Bless God. I'll soon be establishing a Ministry in Ghana and Kenya. If you're not from one of those countries and would like me to establish one in your country, I'll also put that on my agenda too. The great thing is, my Ministry (www.pogmiguyana.org) is about service to humanity. I pray that one day too you'll be blessed to be able to have a Ministry or something that can function successfully in your absence. I recently returned to China after launching the Ministry this summer. Please feel free to ask as many questions as required lillaowow. I'll be delighted to answer them once they remain inline with the topic. You already know my bank account number as that is stated on my website. If you need my passport number for a valid reason, I can also give that you. You're an amazing guy. Keep the questions coming. God bless you.
I did my little research and I tackled some things that didn't add up. Good you clarify. Sorry, I'm not religious and not interested in religious stuffs. I'm not against your "love search" and "ministry". With the "praise singing" of Nigerian Men, I felt ther's a "catch". There's always a catch. It seems this one is more about "Love" and "tithe annd offering"
Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by Joel3(m): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2014
dd25251: @Joel3 thanks for your comments. It's good that people are doing their research. I'm not sure if Guyanese watch Nigerian music videos in Guyana but I'm sure about the movies. People adore them.

@lillaowow, like I said that I have nothing to hide. It's your right to query and research information. Like you said that you found my sentiments patronising. I guess that is what years of being on the hate list can do to some people. Trying to love someone who has accepted hate for years can be difficult. It is also interesting that someone who actually finds time to use the Internet would find it strange that one organisation may have several branches globally. I guess the owner of MCDonalds, KFC, Pepsi and Coca Cola are all frauds because they can't live in all the countries in which their businesses are located. I, Diane Anthony am an international educator who teaches Computer Science across the globe. Also, if you researched well, you would have noticed that I mentioned in profile that I currently hold several leadership positions in a China-based church. I update that website very often so the information is current. Like, I also said that I was born and breed in Guyana, but, I'm not chained to Guyana. I also said Guyanese travel outside of Guyana for better opportunities. I'm one of them. Hence, now I can help the less fortunate. Bless God. I'll soon be establishing a Ministry in Ghana and Kenya. If you're not from one of those countries and would like me to establish one in your country, I'll also put that on my agenda too. The great thing is, my Ministry (www.pogmiguyana.org) is about service to humanity. I pray that one day too you'll be blessed to be able to have a Ministry or something that can function successfully in your absence. I recently returned to China after launching the Ministry this summer. Please feel free to ask as many questions as required lillaowow. You're an amazing guy. Keep the questions coming. I absolutely love Nigerians. God bless you.

I am not happy for the fact you even bothered to reply this guy. Like as I said before you don't need it. He can't stand you not match with your level to even question you in such a manner.

1 Like

Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by lillaowow(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2014
Lol. He is not happy!!, who cares!!!!. Go back to your "kitty-cat" talks.
Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by dd25251(f): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
@Joel3. Thanks for the advice. There's a saying that "everywhere has one" It doesn't matter who we are, there will always be someone to attack our character with absolutely no basis. You are a pleasant and respectful character so don't mind any other accusations or insults made against you. God bless you and do have a great day. May the Lord bless all Nigerians.
Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by holyghostfire: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
Pls my fellow nairaland let's keep this thread going by removing all form of comment /text of a harassing or annoying nature. @dd25251 and Joel pls stay calm and try not to show any agitation or distress if d comment is malicious or abusive, cos some pple ar generally insultive in nature, they seems to be a problem to the society at large. Pls let's try to ignore any comment that is not relevant!..
Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by Angeldemivida: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
dd25251: @frank94, I love Nigerians very much. I don't care what the world say about them. I think that they are awesome people but also very tough. They are also sweet but can be very rough sometimes. I guess it's part of their culture so no one should criticise them. God bless Nigerians.

Girl, you talk like my Guyanese girlfriend that loooooooovessssssssss Nigerian d*cks bad.Hahaha (No offence meant)
Of course I appreciate your love for Nigerians. Yeah, we can be rough yet we are real tough. Hugs girl!
Keep up the good work of helping others okay.

Guyanese are indeed warm hearted, I've got a couple of friends from your country.
Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by dd25251(f): 8:07am On Aug 12, 2014
@holyghostfire, thanks for your advice. @Angeldemivida, thanks for your compliment.
Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by lillaowow(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
dd25251: @holyghostfire, thanks for your advice. @Angeldemivida, thanks for your compliment.
I'd appreciate a compliment too. wink
Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by holyghostfire: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
@dd25251 can a nigerian train nurse get a better job in guyana?
Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by amnestylaw1(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
holyghostfire: @dd25251 can a nigerian train nurse get a better job in guyana?

If I understand it correctly, Ms Anthony has been saying that Guyana's economy is not such that encourages migration from Nigeria or other countries to their's. She seems to suggest that Guyana is not a place where those seeking "better life" should go as they will be disappointed when they find that even Guyanese are moving out the country to other parts of the world in search of the same "better life." It seems she states that Guyana is good if you want to start all over, get the citizenship and increase your chances of being able to travel to more countries where Nigerian passport may not be welcomed... That said, I'll add that going to Guyana as a nurse on humanitarian ground is a nice thing. If one plans to go for the sake of service, not making money, it could work out, however, if one plans to go there and make the kind of money that most Nigerians plan to make abroad, I don't think one can make it...

1 Like

Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by dd25251(f): 8:01am On Aug 13, 2014
@holyghostfire. Thanks for responding to the query. Your answer is 100% correct. @lillaowow, thanks for your comments.
Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by amnestylaw1(m): 9:42am On Aug 13, 2014
dd25251: @holyghostfire. Thanks for responding to the query. Your answer is 100% correct. @lillaowow, thanks for your comments.
I am not Holyghostfire smiley
Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by Ty207: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
interesting....... op i like your profile pics. kiss
Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by dd25251(f): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
@amnestylaw1 - lol. I'm sorry. Thanks you did a great job at explaining and answering that query. I'm even wondering if you're Guyanese. Thanks again and my apologies.

@Ty207, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by amnestylaw1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
dd25251: @amnestylaw1 - lol. I'm sorry. Thanks you did a great job at explaining and answering that query. I'm even wondering if you're Guyanese. Thanks again and my apologies.

@Ty207, thank you.

No problem, Ms Anthony. I knew it was an oversight. smiley By the way, I am Nigerian. I love to hear about my African brothers and sisters whose descendants have made the Americas and other parts of the world their homes. We are all one and I believe all blacks (both in Africa and the Americas) should forge some kind of tie, to have a melting-point where we come together to share/experience -that "Africaness" and humanity that connect us together- and help each other learn about the past we have missed, the present we are individually experiencing, and the future we are yet to experience...
Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by Joel3(m): 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
@dd25251

I think you represent me wrongly here and I need to correct that impression. Point of correction, as a nigeria I am a good attacker and don't joke with it. But I only attack back and not a starter.

We are nigerians and we understand ourselves on issues like this. Being the fact I already told you to ignore that guy and as a result of that I had to bear so many things not to retaliate back.

He said I am a pussy talker. And Yes I am a proud one for that matter. Is anything wrong with that? Or does it relate to the issue on ground?

Someone need to tell him that I love pussy and nothing can change that.
Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by dd25251(f): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2014
@amnestylaw1. I feel the same. Guyanese cherish their African heritage very much. My ancestors were taken to Guyana as African slaves. Many of our foods and village culture patterns African foods and culture.

@Joel3, point taken. Please don't let us cause anyone to turn this forum into a battleground when it was intended for healthy, cultural discussion. I understand how you feel. I suggest that we keep the tone of the forum as it was intended to me as holyghostfire rightly suggested.
Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by Originalsly: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
@Poster.....I'm confused. Is this thread really about Guyana?...or about you? If it's about Guyana then let the spotlight be on Guyana and not yourself.
Re: Guyana - Telling It As It Is by dd25251(f): 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
@originalsly. Thanks for posting your comments here rather than attempting to send me several messages to my email. I appreciate it. Thanks again. I prefer all discussion to remain on this forum. I decline all messages sent to my inbox for security reasons. Sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Nigeria Is Far Better' - Pregnant Woman Rescued From Libya This Morning / Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. / Have You Ever Been Stranded While Traveling? Share Your Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.