Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood (2302 Views)

PDP, IPOB Cry Babies And Tonyebarcanista / We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo / Lai Mohammed And APC Cry Out Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 16, 2014
It is interesting to see elements in the opposition APC cry out as their bottom is being whipped left, right and centre at the moment.

An APC chieftain, Atiku Abubakar, has described the political developments in the last few weeks as "excessive use of power". The Nations Newspaper, known to be sympathetic to APC, accused the presidency of "gun boat democracy"
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/jonathan-begins-gunboat-democracy/

APC e-rats and cockroaches have used all kinds of adjectives to describe the presidency, including tyrant, power-drunk, dictator, etc. GEJ is now being compared to dictators like Gaddafi, et al.

Interestingly, only last year, this same element said GEJ was weak, clueless, ball-less, bla bla bla. How time flies.

While we relish the discombobulation of opposition elements at the moment, lets cast our minds back and set the records straight on the issue of which camp drew the first blood in the ongoing political battle. Was it humble and gentle GEJ or the today APC cry babies?

The battle began with the Nigerian Governor's Forum (NGF), then united under the leadership of Amaechi. Amaechi, then in PDP, and his collaborators in the opposition parties, used the NGF to fight the president. Amaechi and co used the NGF to fight the FG to a standstill, opposing major policies of the FG and constituting an alternative FG.

Long before the fight back by GEJ that led to the division NGF, this was what Sen. Jubril Aminu had to say about NGF

2 Jan 2013

Sen. Jubril Aminu, on Tuesday described the Nigerian Governors' Forum as strange and an instrument of oppressing the Federal Government and the people. Aminu made the remark at a media briefing, organised by the Adamawa Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) stakeholders in Yola.

"It is very strange. I worked in many countries and have not seen anything like such a forum. "The Governors’ Forum is what is used to oppress everybody, including the president", Aminu said. He said the forum always ensured that state governors had their way in everything, including nominating who became an ambassador or member of the National Assembly. "I don’t know how the forum came about in this country. And if it is not checked, it will put the country in serious trouble, as the state chief executives unite to challenge the Federal Government," Aminu said.
NAN

http://www.nigeriapolitico.net/education/1363-jubril-aminu-flays-governors-forum.html

GEJ Fights Back

Of course it was only natural for the president to fight back. But before then, the president expressed his frustrations with the Amaechi led NGF, as captured in the report below:

Feb 26, 2013

- President Jonathan Declares War On Governor Amaechi

President Goodluck Jonathan declared a “war” against Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF) Chair Rotimi Amaechi at a session with the governors of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Sunday night, it was learnt yesterday.

He told the governors that he could not work with Rivers State Governor as the chairman of the NGF because the governor had not been fair to him as the nation’s number one leader.

According to sources who know what transpired in House 7 at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, the President was visibly angry that he had been allegedly maligned by Amaechi over the oil wells dispute between Rivers State and Bayelsa State.

It was gathered that the President said in view of the attitude of the governor, it would be difficult to work with Amaechi.

It was also learnt that a video clip of an event in Calabar was shown to the governors to strengthen the President’s case against Amaechi.

A source said: “The President made his point that no one can hide under the NGF to rubbish him in any manner. He told the PDP governors that he had had enough.

“At a stage, the President said he was prepared for the worst, rather than allow Amaechi to tarnish his integrity. He asked the PDP governors to call Amaechi to order.

“Those at the session saw a video clip of an event in Calabar in which Amaechi purportedly indicted Jonathan on the rift over oil wells between Bayelsa and Rivers states.”

It was also learnt that the President got angry and said: “I cannot work with Amaechi as the chairman of the NGF.”

Another source quoted the President as saying: “If there is any issue, let us sort it out physically, man-to-man, instead of someone hiding under the Governors Forum to score cheap points.

“At that point, a pin-drop silence enveloped the venue because it was an open declaration of ‘war’ by the President

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/how-akpabio-became-pdp-governors-forum-chair/
The president fought back, leading to the division of the NGF and the rest is now history.

Next was the politics of cross-carpeting of politicians. Was it not "excessive use of opposition power" when 5 governors took the mandate of the PDP to the APC in the name of cross-carpeting?

13 Likes

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2014
(Continued)
What was the offence of the PDP and GEJ that led to the loss of 5 gubernatorial positions on a single day?

Was it not "excessive use of power" when Nyako wrote a letter accusing GEJ of genocide in the ongoing war on Boko Haram?

Was it not "excessive use of power" when the former CBN governor accused the GEJ led govt of looting $49 billion oil proceeds?

APC elements should spare us of their crocodile tears. They'r only on the receiving end of their own evil schemings.

11 Likes

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 16, 2014
APC ntorr!!

17 Likes

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by koboko69: 8:12am On Jul 16, 2014
I hope you will not go on exile again when Jonathan starts reaping what he is sowing?

4 Likes

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 16, 2014
koboko69: I hope you will not go on exile again when Jonathan starts reaping what he is sowing?
APC started the fight. PDP and GEJ are only fighting back. Dont you get it? So it is safe to say APC is on the receiving end of their own evil schemings. Or better still, APC is only reaping what it sowed

19 Likes

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by thunderrider: 8:28am On Jul 16, 2014
We shall see

Time is the best judge

2 Likes

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2014
thunderrider: We shall see

Time is the best judge
APC on the brink!

1 Like

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Nctrice(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2014
one thing people should understand is that if GEJ wields 14 to 15 percent of his federal might as the president the whole world would acclaim him the worst dictator Nigeria has ever had in her democratic dispensation!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Nctrice(m): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2014
Nigerians should leave GEJ out of Nyako's predicament. If its the ruling party getting at the opposition then that's the beauty of democracy for you, after all there were times where the opposition gained their own points against ruling party! Nobody should cry foul anymore but APC should go back to their drawing board and seek sound democratic means to get back on track! APC is the key to a vibrant democratic setting in our country, but they need to adopt a democratically-progressive ideology and stand by it and they must seek to make the party a more national political party, instead of making its a religious or ethnic organisation!

1 Like

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by bokoslayer: 9:11am On Jul 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
APC started the fight. PDP and GEJ are only fighting back. Dont you get it? So it is safe to say APC is on the receiving end of their own evil schemings. Or better still, APC is only reaping what it sowed

The story has always been, whatever APC can do; PDP can do even better. That's the simple logic. When will the APC stop trading slaps for gunshots?

You slapped a giant, what do you expect him to do? Give you a pat on the back? I tire for the imbecilic APC o.

8 Likes

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by idumuose(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2014
APC and pharisees in the Bible are the same.Jesus said "John the baptist came not eating and drinking,you(Pharisees) said he hath a demon,but the son of man came eating and drinking,you said he is a wine bibber" Haba!

This minute APC is saying Jonathan is weak and have no balls,the next minute Jonathan is a dictator and using iron hand to rule! Haba.APC and the Pharisees of the bible are siblings.

8 Likes

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2014
Rest in Peace APeeShit..

3 Likes

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by anago1000: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2014
idumuose: APC and pharisees in the Bible are the same.Jesus said "John the baptist came not eating and drinking,you(Pharisees) said he hath a demon,but the son of man came eating and drinking,you said he is a wine bibber" Haba!

This minute APC is saying Jonathan is weak and have no balls,the next minute Jonathan is a dictator and using iron hand to rule! Haba.APC and the Pharisees of the bible are siblings.

your ugliness in face is same with how your heart look. in saner climes you will have been murdered crucified upside down.

2 Likes

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by omenka(m): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian: APC ntorr!!
Just when you think someone has been cured of insanity, a disastrous relapse sets in again!! Oya, pose well let me take a better pic of you!

4 Likes

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2014
omenka: Just when you think someone has been cured of insanity, a disastrous relapse sets in again!! Oya, pose well let me take a better pic of you!
APC on the brink!!

9 Likes

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by PhockPhockMan: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
APC on the brink!
PDP is teaching APC some political lessons. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by anago1000: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2014
PhockPhockMan: PDP is teaching APC some political lessons. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

despot tendency is not political strategy, ask abacha. I now believe the prophesy that says gej will do times in a penitentiary after is useless tenure.
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by omenka(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
APC on the brink!!
You seem to have the memory span of a centipede. You know better than joining issues with me. Remember how I mashed you like overcooked potatoes the other time Keep coming at me and I'd sure as hell serve you a do-over, degenerate goombah.
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by truth4meal(m): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2014
APC will not be our concern when all these is over - our concern then will be Nigeria, Democracy and the future. Keep applauding rubbish when the time comes we will know who will have the last laugh not even Abacha knows or believe how soon a future could be. It might seem so far but its not when we gather the remains of the lawlessness, disunity and frustrating ineptitude of this era.
One day all these antecedents will come to hurt the very F.ools celebrating this as a sign of courage and revenge.
This is not about APC or PDP this is about democracy of the people not of a man desperation for another term.
keep celebrating your folly we will have the last laugh....ask abacha what that means in reality

3 Likes

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 16, 2014
omenka: You seem to have the memory span of a centipede. You know better than joining issues with me. Remember how I mashed you like overcooked potatoes the other time Keep coming at me and I'd sure as hell serve you a do-over, degenerate goombah.
Today is world Ntorr day.

Another ntorr for you. APC e-warrior, ntorr!

16 Likes

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by anago1000: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Today is world Ntorr day.

Another ntorr for you. APC e-warrior, ntorr!

you are a fvxkhead loser mofo, he saner climes worms like you, will have been grinded to paste and fed to an active volcano.
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

despot tendency is not political strategy, ask abacha. I now believe the prophesy that says gej will do times in a penitentiary after is useless tenure.
Impeachment is not extra-constitutional. It is the constitutional right of the state house of assembly to impeach a non-performing or corrupt governor. The govt of GEJ is anchored strictly on rule of law.

5 Likes

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by anago1000: 10:49am On Jul 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Impeachment is not extra-constitutional. It is the constitutional right of the state house of assembly to impeach a non-performing or corrupt governor. The govt of GEJ is anchored strictly on rule of law.

save us your sermon of gibberish loser, offhand I can give us tonnes of worthless PDP governors. kogi, Benue and abia. to know that gej even wanna let nyakor off the hook if he go back to the PDP speak volume of is stupidity. anyways kama is always a biatch good riddance to all em PDP and APC. the only loser in all this reckless impunity is democracy and the rule of law.
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2014
truth4meal: APC will not be our concern when all these is over - our concern then will be Nigeria, Democracy and the future. Keep applauding rubbish when the time comes we will know who will have the last laugh not even Abacha knows or believe how soon a future could be. It might seem so far but its not when we gather the remains of the lawlessness, disunity and frustrating ineptitude of this era.
One day all these antecedents will come to hurt the very F.ools celebrating this as a sign of courage and revenge.
This is not about APC or PDP this is about democracy of the people not of a man desperation for another term.
keep celebrating your folly we will have the last laugh....ask abacha what that means in reality
Have you ever heard that 5 state governors decamped from the ruling party to the opposition party in any sane democracy in any part of the world?

GEJ is only using the constitution to deal with the insanity of the opposition elements. When we restore sanity, then we can talk about the future

4 Likes

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by BENZINA(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

you are a fvxkhead loser mofo, he saner climes worms like you, will have been grinded to paste and fed to an active volcano.
I wonder why people hate so much to hear the truth.
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:
Give me a break pls. The state House of Assembly only exercised its right as guaranteed by the constitution, what is despotic about it?
Even if Jonathan is despotic, you evil doers caused it. You took and abused his calm disposition, called him names, insulted him even to his face and now he fights back crying has become ur portion. May it remain so forever.

3 Likes

Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by truth4meal(m): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Have you ever heard that 5 state governors decamped from the ruling party to the opposition party in any sane democracy in any part of the world?

GEJ is only using the constitution to deal with the insanity of the opposition elements. When we restore sanity, then we can talk about the future
Don't even go comparing our democracy with any in the world. singling out the actions of few governors in comparison to what a sane democracy is double standard. Is this the first time politicians port in this country? You did not compare that to sane democracy when they cross over to the ruling party. The case is in court why subvert separations of powers ... no matter how u dress lawlessness it is lawlessness.
Bribing lawmakers, misusing state apparatus, witch hunting opposition is constitutional to you this man abi? Wow, you can find solace knowing that Hitler, Abacha and Saddam has praise singers too - you are not the first person defending a despot
Sanity will restore when GEJ think beyond just himself but the rest of us in his equation for better life.
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Omexonomy: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2014
Like a rat he crawls
like a lion he bites
likea a ferocious shark he consume.
Dont mistake his gentiliy for cawordice
So beware of gej
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by anago1000: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2014
APContherun:
Give me a break pls. The state House of Assembly only exercised its right as guaranteed by the constitution, what is despotic about it?
Even if Jonathan is despotic, you evil doers caused it. You took and abused his calm disposition, called him names, insulted him even to his face and now he fights back crying has become ur portion. May it remain so forever.

fvckhead!!!!! like we don't know how the game is been played. save me all this gej not involved balderdash, voice of Esau kinda. bwahhaaaahwaaaaaa save me your phoolishness, it didn't still stop the fact that gej is a balless, clueless coward. what was is stance against the subsidy thieves even an indoor independent celebration because of boko haram ditto for visiting chibok. kama is a biatch and I know the northerns give it in full dose.
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2014
Eggheaders ntorrr!

Meanwhile you are needed here - https://www.nairaland.com/1815235/condolence-register-apc
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2014
Ifeanyichukwu,is the NMA strike affecting you so bad you had to ranting on nairaland like a non-direction lunatic? Look for what you will do with your life during this strike and stop making a fool of yourself.
Re: APC Cry Babies Drew The First Blood by anago1000: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2014
Sunnybobo3: Eggheaders ntorrr!

Meanwhile you are needed here - https://www.nairaland.com/1815235/condolence-register-apc

animal go on creating your retar...d...ed topics. pre 67 conditions are here, when the sky keep pouring it content, hole we won't be hearing another cry that will last the next century.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Officials Caught Moving Sensitive Materials In Osun (photos) / 2015 Election: Will There Be Presidential Debate? / In One Word Describe This Wonderful Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.